• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wafflecakes, I have a Katy PRISM prediction...

PRISM - 420k

I don't know if I want to change any of my other predictions, especially since I won the first time around (yeah, I changed my name).

botty

Banned
He typed a whole paragraph. Please, hold the applause.

haterrrrrrr

ik7Ev1jlwd8rR.gif

Well, this "we" you speak of is a very small minority in this community. I offered a solution to this problem when I suggested to zankara that he ignore me...and anyone else who needed to to do so. Surprise, surprise... I couldn't have been too offensive since I have remained unignored and continue to have discussions and share news with the poor brave souls who were so offended by me suggesting someone was "gay pandering."
I can't speak for everyone. But ignoring you is pointless since you are oft quoted.

The sheer and utter crime of such a suggesting. But to say that I "don't care" or shrug it off is wrong since I have substantially cut down on making those remarks, and even attacked francis exclusively for his music because of all the happy meal tears that was flooding this community.

Was the joke about him fucking his manager about his music?
Is "No Homo" considered homophobic?

cause...

Mr2APSt.png

How things have changed!

The irony of course, is that Francis ended up sucking on many heads, banging his manager, and probably doing some guy named carl hard. And he has ever right to do so.

iZnXJp4wdCb3V.gif
I understood the broader point you were trying to make, but you did say exclusively.

My only problem with this kind of nitpicking is that this community, in general, is blatantly offensive in many ways, but the only time complaints and running to mumei is made is when it "offends me."

Perhaps Mumei will confirm this independently, but I have never ran to him about anything I thought was offensive in this thread.

It's totally ok to call her ugly, fat, a clown, etc due to an invisible line we all make in our heads of what is pushing it "too far."

I think the difference is that calling Christina fat, when she was fat (if we're discussing Christina) wasn't a lie. Complaining to gay people about people "pandering" to gay people is silly and often times reaching, especially when we have a clear view of what gay pandering looks like.

I mean... the blatant straight hate is kind of offensive. And calling straight guys "queens," "closeted," etc.. isn't exactly polite.

I don't think it's supposed to be. I won't lie and say I haven't done it, but I can say when I do it here, it's tongue in cheek.

And even if any of the straight members were gay, is it not offensive to shame them for being closeted or make those type of jokes?

I don't think it is. I'm from a different era though.

I don't really mind because I can take the joke and I can take the accusation and dust it off my shoulder. I would also like to know when I've played innocent cause I don't recall backing down from anything I've said, though the idea of me being malicious with my intent is hilarious.

Playing innocent is your MO. I'm not going to play this game with you. I think we've discussed previously that I think you are a troll. Whether others want to talk to you about it is up to them, /shrug © botty.

Mumei

Perhaps Mumei will confirm this independently, but I have never ran to him about anything I thought was offensive in this thread.

This is actually true. Rob has never reported anyone.

Yet

Complaining to gay people about people "pandering" to gay people is silly and often times reaching, especially when we have a clear view of what gay pandering looks like.

The only gay pandering around here is the pandering Beysus was doing.

SaintZ

I don't know if I want to change any of my other predictions, especially since I won the first time around (yeah, I changed my name).
LOL I was thinking the same as Bladenic. I was like... who is this girl... Better username than the last one tbh.
absurd. how is that even possible when trash like symphonia 2 exists.
Symphonia 2 wasn't that bad. The battle system was fun, it had Tenebrae and the cutscenes were mo-capped which made them enjoyable. And Alice's theme was pretty damn awesome. I'm sure there's a worse Tales out there.

Back on topic, I always thought botty's comments about Frank Ocean were tongue in cheek RIP.

Yado

I turn the other way
I can never turn you down
You turn me on
Don't speak out every meaning

I don't belong to you
Like you don't belong to me
So don't hold on too tightly
Let forever be

tumblr_m9c7tjcTw61qhh6sgo1_250.gif

I barely have a clue of who's straight and who's gay in here. I think I knew at one point but I've since forgotten.

Imma keep it that way. As long as you can shade and kiki I don't care who you do in the bedroom.

Icicle

Why would I have ever played that abomination? "Icicle" is synonymous with "impeccable taste".

Oh sis I was ready to profess my love for you in the Tales thread but then you said Vesperia was your least fave. Dismissed tbh
Due to strange/unfortunate circumstances, I've put over 150 hours into Vesperia (it was the only game I had access to for 2 months this past Spring). While not a bad game, its many flaws and poor design choices make it the worst Tales game I've played. Sit.

On-topic: Body Music has given me so much life today. Listening to it for the fourth time already.

Oh, and bless Koo for introducing me to Quadron. I listened to Mrs. Potato Head's alberm, Avalanche, and really enjoyed it. (I also listened to their first, Quadron, but didn't like it as much).

Artemisia

Banned

Innocence is worse. Like wayyyyyyyy worse.

Oh, and bless Koo for introducing me to Quadron. I listened to Mrs. Potato Head's alberm, Avalanche, and really enjoyed it. (I also listened to their first, Quadron, but didn't like it as much).

You should listen to Rhye. The producers are the same, but with male (androgynous, in a way) vocals.

botty

Banned
I can't speak for everyone. But ignoring you is pointless since you are oft quoted.

Was the joke about him fucking his manager about his music?

I understood the broader point you were trying to make, but you did say exclusively.

I think the difference is that calling Christina fat, when she was fat (if we're discussing Christina) wasn't a lie. Complaining to gay people about people "pandering" to gay people is silly and often times reaching, especially when we have a clear view of what gay pandering looks like.

I don't think it's supposed to be. I won't lie and say I haven't done it, but I can say when I do it here, it's tongue in cheek.

I don't think it is. I'm from a different era though.

Playing innocent is your MO. I'm not going to play this game with you. I think we've discussed previously that I think you are a troll. Whether others want to talk to you about it is up to them, /shrug © botty.

Nope that joke wasn't about his music. You've got me there.

As for "running to mumei" that as was a general statement that applied to anyone who was offended by something and ran to Mumei. I am still referring to the "we" you speak of.

This isn't about calling something out on what it is or isn't. This is about something being offensive and people being offended by what is said. Generally speaking, it is offensive to call someone fat whether they are fat or not. Mumei has even banned for fat jokes in the past—which I don't agree with, but it's Mumei's rule so who am I to say—so clearly there is some offense to be taken. And remember this whole "gay pandering" debate started by me calling out Gaga for doing it, and then godels getting offended by it...and then admitted that Gaga was pandering. It would have remained confusing if the whole "straight hate" thing wasn't so obvious.

If you're being tongue and cheek about it that's totally fine. However, I don't see how that would make it any less offensive. And it ends up basically being an excuse for what I've been accused of doing when I call something out for being "gay pandering."

Yes... you are from a different era.

You can call me a troll if you want. If you think my goal in this community is strictly to annoy and upset people then so be it. /shrug

cory64

I turn the other way
You turn me on

I don't belong to you
Let forever be

Ugh, Roisin is so flawless I just want to cry at her brilliance every time.

royalan

I turn the other way
You turn me on

I don't belong to you
Let forever be

YAAAAS @ this timeless Roisin Murphy BOP.

And YAAASSSS @ Botty-sis' #Clapback. Stay resilient and THRIVE like a Lotus!

itHTaB1pEtCl4.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
wait wait wait

Is La Gata Perry just sending that tacky truck through the city for promo? It better be carrying lots of shit to places because she is HURTING the environment. Disgusting.

#recycle

angelinajolie39safghani.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom