• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
OMGGGG YASSSSS MY FAVE SONG OF THE YEAR. The lyrics speak to me so much ;_; glad Avicii finally found success. Super perched for his album

Finally? Wasn't silhouettes and levels massive?

Is that the song that clocked 1D in the UK?

I may have to stan.

Indeed, 88k in one day then a 267k full week, hes been slaying

Bladenic

Finally? Wasn't silhouettes and levels massive?

Indeed, 88k in one day then a 267k full week, hes been slaying

They were massive but not mainstream massive. More like EDM massive. I was obsessed with Seek Bromance back in the day. He's a legend ;_;

Jitters

Ari tweeted this

JrXmu7F.jpg

Then this.

Confused? Cause neither of these are the cover art.

Is this album OT worthy??? I don't think anyone would post in it.
IRtceLd.png

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
They were massive but not mainstream massive. More like EDM massive. I was obsessed with Seek Bromance back in the day. He's a legend ;_;

Oh shit I had no idea that was him. When did he change his name?

And for those that can't place Avicii, Madonna went on stage with him at last years UMF
1850879-madonna-avicii-ultra-music-617-409.jpg

Matt_

omg he really does. I can't unsee it now D:

The drag queen.

See thats what thought it said originally then I convinced myself there was an i in it
#NVAY

botty

Banned
Yet another public appearance without Matt.

I was in complete and utter fear when someone said Ratt was there with ha, but no pics have surfaced of IT. I am not even sure what she was doing at a baseball game....CAUSE Jordan is the baseball fan.

SaintZ

So... maybe Rihanna is working on ha new alberm after all?
Rihanna Gets 'Smooth' With Nicky Romero For New Dance Track
'Right Now' follow-up will be 'out of the box,' Romero tells MTV News.

Although she is pop's bad girl, Rihanna is no stranger to the world of electronic music. From her mega-hit "We Found Love" with Calvin Harris to working with David Guetta and Nicky Romero on Unapologetic, RiRi has been experimenting with powerhouse EDM producers.

MTV News caught up with Nicky Romero at the Tomorrrowland festival in Belgium, where he informed us that his professional relationship with Rihanna is far from over. "We actually produced the record called 'Right Now' on her album Unapologetic. So I made that one together with David Guetta and now we're working on a follow-up."

The production on the track will be "out of the box," he told us, adding quickly with a smile, "In a smooth way."

Nicky Romero has been busy at work with many other projects as well, mainly finishing up his "Legacy" record with Krewella, who, according to Romero, "saved his life" on the project with their top-of-the-line vocals. The young DJ also has an album on the way featuring the likes of Fedde Le Grande and the aforementioned David Guetta.

As for Rihanna, she is currently finishing up her two-month Diamonds world tour alongside her DJ opening act GTA. The group, consisting of Matt Van Toth and Julio Mejia, generally stick to clubs and after-hour spots when performing, but found Rihanna's audiences to be "f---ing amazing."
ib16fJ37rataQh.gif

Mau ®

I doubt it. People are always working on Rihanna songs but that doesn't mean she's gonna use them.

I doubt she's gonna release an album this year. She just started a 1 month break before she resumes the DWT. If we start getting candids of her in the studio then I'll believe it. Otherwise... it ain't happening.

Nemesis_

Wait, so who are we thinking of as the Trinity right now?

In my opinion: Britney, Gaga, Rihanna

My understanding of the trinity referred more to albums rather than artists.

In that case it was quite obviously always Confessions, Blackout and The Fame Monster.

At least, that was always what was being talked about whenever someone mentioned the Trinity (on PopGAF)

Interesting though that there is always some debate over whether RoL or Confessions should belong there, and whether In The Zone or Blackout should belong there.

Unless it's the Gaga Trinity. Which is Koodo, Marius and Myself :3

My understanding of the trinity referred more to albums rather than artists.

In that case it was quite obviously always Confessions, Blackout and The Fame Monster.

At least, that was always what was being talked about whenever someone mentioned the Trinity (on PopGAF)

Interesting though that there is always some debate over whether RoL or Confessions should belong there, and whether In The Zone or Blackout should belong there.
Eww... Erotica, RoL, Confessions. <--Trinity
iDqdzPMzh9oAk.gif

Artemisia

Banned
Beyonce is no longer relevant outside of touring.

Taylor would need a larger body of work to be considered.

Yall are really overestimating the floppiness of the 4 era. She still sold plenty of albums, ended up performing at the Superbowl, and is now on what's going to be one of the highest grossing tours this year. 4 did a lot more to push Beyonce's career forward than Femme Fatale did for Britney. Same goes for Circus and Blackout.

image.php

Yes. Stan Queen Sarkeesian. Making male gamers [ S T E A M P R E S S E D ] one video at a time.

Right? I live for the gaming side fumes over Her ;_;

cory64

The current trinity is Gaga, Rih, Taylor. I clocked it yesterday.
TMCSWT only puts Bey ahead of Britney and Christina for current relevance.

Yall are really overestimating the floppiness of the 4 era. She still sold plenty of albums, ended up performing at the Superbowl, and is now on what's going to be one of the highest grossing tours this year. 4 did a lot more to push Beyonce's career forward than Femme Fatale did for Britney. Same goes for Circus and Blackout.
ileLIO3rEC3cF.gif

Gather them
King Bey, Queen Rih, Princess Perra
The current trinity is Gaga, Rih, Taylor. I clocked it yesterday.
ib0N8vgCOQLNhl.gif

royalan

And it only took 3 years of solid promotion to accomplish.

EDIT:

I smell flop opinion....oh, HEY B-DEX! *.*

Nemesis_

Does Xena even age though? I've never actually watched anything with her in it post-Xena but assuming that's modern day / circa 2010 then wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom