• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
Britney is still part of the trinity because her albums have undeniable #IMPACT on the industry, as was most evident with the wave of reductive Femme Fatale outtakes across 2011 and 2012.

Befraudcé's only impact is on the demand curve of a certain division of Procter & Gamble, and the local virgin whore's career remains a fart in the wind under the sixteen-year-old umbra of Shania's legacy. They are negligible creatures on this industry.

Rihanna has indeed come aboard the Trinity as she has finally registered influence across the last year in acts such as Miley and Selena.

Britney is still part of the trinity because her albums have undeniable #IMPACT on the industry, as was most evident with the wave of reductive Femme Fatale outtakes across 2011 and 2012.

ibbb8GzpCTkgA8.gif

Befraudcé's only impact is on the demand curve of a certain division of Procter & Gamble, and the local virgin whore's career remains a fart in the wind under the sixteen-year-old umbra of Shania's legacy. They are negligible creatures on this industry.
TwE1KZT.jpg

botty

Banned
Why are you singing me love songs?
What good is a love song?
What good is a love song without the love?

slay a bit, demi.

iboEs6yg1SLgos.gif

royalan

Rihanna has indeed come aboard the Trinity as she has finally registered influence across the last year in acts such as Miley and Selena.

No lies detected.

iTeGFQLxlFuBf.gif

Yado

I didn't even know it released until a few days ago. "Without The Love" is slaying me... I can't say much for the rest of the album, though.

I was just listening to Stop The World and reminiscing on when Demi was tolerable. I don't like her new...sound. I'll look into Without The Love.

cory64

Artist:p&G Brand
Beyoncé: Pepto-BismolTide Vivid White
Christina: Christina Aguilera luxury fragrance for young women Tampax
Britney: Duracell
Taylor: Nice 'n Easy
Madonna: Metamucil

botty

Banned
I was just listening to Stop The World and reminiscing on when Demi was tolerable. I don't like her new...sound. I'll look into Without The Love.

I didn't check for her until Marius made a really infectious gif for her. As of right now... she has two songs that I like.

Fey

Banned

RKgojwK.gif
RKgojwK.gif
RKgojwK.gif

Mau ®

I wonder if Pigrez will leak his DAMNING Gaga information he's been teasing for well over a year now that she has a higher profile with the release of her single/album.
ph34r.png

Koodo

Banned
Pigollum has been on a smear campaign against God for the last year and not a single pulse of care has been registered by the population of the planet. It has long since slipped from any plane of relevance and remains festering in the dark and odorous crevasses of the industry, thus why it can be seen feuding with Azealia Banks.

Trigger

Pigollum has been on a smear campaign against God for the last year and not a single pulse of care has been registered by the population of the planet. It has long since slipped from any plane of relevance and remains festering in the dark and odorous crevasses of the industry, thus why it can be seen feuding with Azealia Banks.

hollering.

His tea better not be false.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Mau ®;74333115 said:
I wonder if Pigrez will leak his DAMNING Gaga information he's been teasing for well over a year now that she has a higher profile with the release of her single/album.
ph34r.png

The Pig already accidentally tweeted saying Gaga cheated on Luc with Taylor, the world did not gave a fuck because first its Perez secondly no one knows who Luc is and third the monster already knew Luc was an ahole

so
9308695631_86b65c9777_o.gif

Predictions as they stand right now. Let me know if you want anything changed.

Get in your Prism predictions asap because we have no idea when the single will hit, and I WILL close predictions this time when it does. :)

YQxZpKW.png

Koodo

Banned
Gasping at this ethereal Bjork-lite experience
I was over twig's shtick but this has reeled me back in. Powerful.

iumdiC3yuJk01.gif

Get in your Prism predictions asap because we have no idea when the single will hit, and I WILL close predictions this time when it does. :)
Add: Perra's PRISM - 220,000

Modify: Befraudcé's 5 - 155,000

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

YQxZpKW.png

325,300 for Katy Perry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom