• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styles

#ROAR Teaser.

Literally just a teaser, not a snippet.

1017170_10151533503751466_388908219_n.jpg

At least she doesn't need a lot of photoshopping to make her look good.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
#ROAR Teaser.

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Django-Unchained-You-Had-my-Curiosity.gif

Interested to see where she takes this

Wigs is an understatement tbh. Perra is coming for scalpS *tremble*

What kind of minor bop btw? YT recommendations are so delightfully random sometimes.

WHaa? Never even heard this before. Definitely the best song from an X-Factor winner in a long time.

Matt Cardle still exists? Last I heard of him he was stream pressed that 1D launched before he did

The bold though
ih6wDtCUYpiKj.gif
ih6wDtCUYpiKj.gif
ih6wDtCUYpiKj.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
He had ample right to be pressed. Syco treated him like ass, even though he was the first winner since Leona with an actually decent voice.

Yes, and in doing so aptly demonstrated that a talent show that finds the best singer is awful dross that no-one in their right mind should watch. He has no Xfactor at all, he was boring week-in week-out and his music doesn't sell because it's shite. He won because girls like 'serious', 'moody' boys who play guitars with shite hats on, and because Jake Bugg-loving knobheads voted for him because he took a wild stab in the dark at 'real music' for 'real music lovers'. There are X-factor losers with more X-factor and better music.

Thank god Little Mix won a year later to restore faith in the TV talent show.

Bladenic

Mau ®;74413727 said:
Prism = Album

Roar = Single

Did check out Armin's album, bro?

Man dont even get me started.

And I don’t even know how I survive
I won’t make it to the shore without your light
No I don’t even know if I’m alive
Oh, oh, oh without you now
This is what it feels like

;_______;

The album is stellar but this song is on another level. The lyrics speak to me right now so much. I love it. I agree with your sentiment. It's my fave song of the year along with Wake Me Up by Avicii. They are both incredible. The pop girls could never make such relatable lyrics for me.

Your taste is impeccable as always ;_;

Mau ®

She's been changing her style every 3 weeks on EVERY era. A new hairstyle doesn't signal a new era anymore. That was just LOUD.

The only time she doesn't change her hairstyle that often is when she's in a relationship.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Is anyone else impressed that we haven't seen a clear shot of Rihanna's vagina yet?

Not really
Rih has sort of perfected the look of being wild and messy without being messy. You tend to only see vagina when people are being a drunken mess, which she never is

Mau ®;74386339 said:
ARTPOP: 666k
PRISM: 330k
BRIT 8TH: 210k

Not doing Bey until we get a solid release timeframe.

Preditions:

Prism - 410,000

&

Update 8ney to 310,050

Here are my album sale predictions (including updates):

Britney Spears - Slushies and Cigarrettes: 320,000
Beyonce - Memoirs of a Distracted Woman: 785,000
Lady Gaga - You'll Never Understand Me (YNUM): 980,000
Katy Perry - I Don't Need My Man But I Kind of Do: 450,000

Added

Prism will clock 1 million. I think everyone is underestimating Perry but I have no ideas how sales work so maybe I'm just clocking myself. >_>

That a prediction?

3phemeral

#ROAR Teaser.

That video was rather underwhelming. Started off promising until you see she's holding her own wig. I really don't think it's so iconic that it exemplifies her and only her, since every pop chick changes their wig every ten seconds these days. For something like that to work, it'd have to be something like, Michael Jackson burning his white glove. Then you know sh!t is going down.

I definitely love that prism logo. Very Rodney Metthews 70's metal vibe:

zrTtZBn.jpg

Mau ®

Not really
Rih has sort of perfected the look of being wild and messy without being messy. You tend to only see vagina when people are being a drunken mess, which she never is

This.

Rih is actually very well put together. People just go by what the media and Rihanna herself feed them.

DMeisterJ

Banned
If we get through August without hearing any tea about a new album, I'm inclined to believe she's going to let ARTPOP/8ney/Prism fight it out and she'll just be on her world tour selling out more shows.

Matt_

Nicki Minaj looking like an R&B queen in the Get Like Me video. The song is shit but she really does look good when she's not dressed like a clown

tumblr_mqtvkwk2ax1qbbb7uo1_500.gif

Bladenic

Good for Raven for finally being able to marry the love of her life ;_; I'm glad Raven didnt turn out like that goblin Charice after she came out.

cory64

I still can't believe there's only been 2 videos this era. If we don't get a video Sunday night then I don't think we'll get it until after the VMAs.
Edit: DJ should just release the PIU video this week, it would basically be a free top 10, maybe even top 5 single to add to her roster.

Matt_

Gaga > Katy in views and single downloads?
Didn't someone in here clock otherwise?

Gaga > Katy in views and single downloads?
Didn't someone in here clock otherwise?

Gaga has a lot of views that are not from music videos, and she has two big eras to draw from compared to Katy's one. My comparison was mainly BTW vs Teenage Dream, though I did point out that Katy still had a higher music video average if we included The Fame with BTW.

Gaga also tends to release more music videos for non-singles. Which I did not count since they would have hurt her average.

Matt_

Gaga has a lot of views that are not from music videos, and she has two big eras to draw from compared to Katy's one. My comparison was mainly BTW vs Teenage Dream, though I did point out that Katy still had a higher music video average if we included The Fame with BTW.

Gaga also tends to release more music videos for non-singles. Which I did not count since they would have hurt her average.

oic, does Katy still have a higher average even with her first era?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom