• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
Yes, get rid of it just in time for Roar.

ibunSY9lHD1XGq.gif

Partition

Banned
Yes, that someone is you.

The point is Gaga isn't HALF as original as her deluded monsters thinks she is. Which is fine; ain't nothin' new under the sun, afterall. But then lets clock the tea and stop pretending that Gaga is a fashion pioneer. She's not.

Okay, half of those are severely reaching (like saying Kerli invented bangs or something), but if you are going to clock The Fame era, you should go after the music which is much less original than her fashion. Her more outlandish looks (TFM/BTW era) haven't really been done by anyone else...

In other news, I have received word that Gaga will possibly be continuing the BTWB with her cancelled dates afterall. Explains why she deleted those tweets.

Nemesis_

Gaga shouldn't waste time touring with the BTWB is she's about to start a new album and promotional era? I just don't get that if it's true.

ANYWAY, PRISM UPDATE

BQYUA04CQAA3qRK.jpg

Two new songs - IT TAKES TWO (co-written with Emelieieile Sande) and UNCONDITIONAL.

I swear if this is a dumb break up album ;_;

botty

Banned
In other news, I have received word that Gaga will possibly be continuing the BTWB with her cancelled dates afterall. Explains why she deleted those tweets.

I don't think she should. She needs at least a year or so to heal internally, and she runs the risk of damaging herself again if she returns too soon. The public has already accepted that the BTWB is cancelled, so why not just give all those people free tickets to the inevitable ARTPOP Ball?

3phemeral

I have a slightly higher res gif, but it ended up being ~12MB. That one I posted is 15% smaller than the original dimensions. I decided to tag it because it's probably the most thought I've ever put into a gif ever. I couldn't initially pin down the exact idea I wanted until I stumbled upon that Japanese Crystal Geyser commercial. Plus, I was thinking botty was going to make one and after seeing the Emotions video, the general idea popped up pretty quickly. It was only until after a saw a few videos of hers that I started to think of polishing up presentation. So it was mostly just waiting for botty to do it and then realizing he probably wasn't. I also hate having ideas stuck in my head that never get done. lol

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I have a slightly higher res gif, but it ended up being ~12MB. That one I posted is 15% smaller than the original dimensions. I decided to tag it because it's probably the most thought I've ever put into a gif ever. I couldn't initially pin down the exact idea I wanted until I stumbled upon that Japanese Crystal Geyser commercial. Plus, I was thinking botty was going to make one and after seeing the Emotions video, the general idea popped up pretty quickly. It was only until after a saw a few videos of hers that I started to think of polishing up presentation. So it was mostly just waiting for botty to do it and then realizing he probably wasn't. I also hate having ideas stuck in my head that never get done. lol

if minus still had views yours would be exploding right now

ibunSY9lHD1XGq.gif

botty

Banned
If you install the chrome app for Minus and click on the icon, it shows you a summary of your most recent gifs + view count. :) It currently states only 2 views. hah

Really only 2? Cause I've been posting it in various places *.*

Someone even responded to it with one of my old bey shade gifs...should have tagged it like you did x_x

3phemeral

Really only 2? Cause I've been posting it in various places *.*

Someone even responded to it with one of my old bey shade gifs...should have tagged it like you did x_x

Ah ha. I've yet to see any of mine pop up like that. Where did you post it? I've always wondered if any of my stuff gets anywhere else but Google image search doesn't work too well for gifs.

[edit] After checking the views from other gifs I've posted, I don't think it's accurate. Most of them say 1 or 2 views.

botty

Banned
Ah ha. I've yet to see any of mine pop up like that. Where did you post it? I've always wondered if any of my stuff gets anywhere else but Google image search doesn't work too well for gifs.

[edit] After checking the views from other gifs I've posted, I don't think it's accurate. Most of them say 1 or 2 views.

I gave it its own thread on fotps.

Kyon

Banned
NawT ATRL getting their hands on the gif

ibfBbYIoUswUUO.gif

They betta all register. The MESS that would ensue when they come in here

Artemisia

Banned
usually when metalcore bands try to cover a pop song, they ruin the song by trying to turn it into a genre that it's not. but this mirrors song cover is pretty ok

Every cover I've heard of Mirrors is better than the original. Justin's voice on the chorus is so strained, and the vocal effect is awful. The vocals on this were much clearer by comparison.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

Nemesis_

Is KE$HA gearing up for another single from Warrior?

Despite the fact that Warrior is a near perfect pop album, Ke$ha has been experiencing diminishing returns on the charts this era. The unfortunately titled yet completely brilliant “Die Young” was a monster hit but “C’Mon” could only reach number 27 on the Hot 100, while “Crazy Kids” stalled at number 40. It leaves the penis-aficionado in a bit of a predicament. Does she keep trying, repackage the underperforming LP or simply move on to album number three? Given recent events, it would seem to be one of the first two options.

Lady Dolla isn’t acting like someone who is about to throw in the towel. Her tour is in full swing, she’s on the iHeartRadio Festival bill and recently signed on for a second season of her hit reality TV show. It would be a shame to waste all that promotion, which makes a fourth single — or a completely new one to spearhead a repackage — extremely logical. At the moment, “Supernatural” is the clear frontrunner. New remixes have been popping up online for the past month and it seems to be a fan favorite.

Personally, I’d love her to switch it up and go with something completely different like the touching yet utterly catchy quasi-ballad “Last Goodbye” or Iggy Pop rock duet “Dirty Love” but I’d be happy with anything from the album. It’s not to late to turn this around. One big hit and Ke$ha is back on track. Listen to some of the recently-surfaced “Supernatural” remixes below. It’s unclear whether they are official or not at this point.​

I doubt it's actually happening, I think KE$HA is done as far as mainstream pop music goes. We've heard all we need to hear from her. But I'd love to be proven wrong.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I'm here for either Supernatural as a single or a new repackage
Crazy kids deserved to flop, and I always got the impression that C'mon was supposed to be a kinda buzz single that didn't get the push of a proper single

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Info on Cher's new gay anthem, "Take It Like a Man"

...from the upcoming album "Closer To The Truth" (September 2013)

Some tracks from Cher's upcoming studio album were reviewed and "Take it Like a Man" was said to be "one of the highlights":

Take It Like A Man, which — as I breathlessly tweeted during the party — is clearly a new gay anthem from the get-go. (Then again, you probably could have assumed as much from the title alone.) It’s a very big, anthemic call-to-arms for the dance floor, a la “Song For The Lonely — except rather than being a dedication to the lonely, it’s about those who, err… take it.

They described the album as follows:

"Closer To The Truth" is going to be a genuine fan pleaser. The uptempos will serve nicely at the gym and getting ready for a big night out, and the ballads will serve nicely for a good ol’ 4 AM sob session. The album is also closer to the natural vocals — no real Auto-Tune play to be found here. A little more organic.

Pink wrote two ballads for Cher, one is called "I Walk Alone".

Source

Most people here will relate.
ec20fb7f.gif

When Xtincta and Mariah shed the pounds, they don't give me Sicktina Anorexilera and More Calorey zombie teas. Even Gaga, sick as her overwork-induced shellshock makes her, looks relatively healthy.

So is uP with this gurl then? And why won't any of ha friends spill the "eat a sandwich or twenty" tea?

Kyon

Banned
When Xtincta and Mariah shed the pounds, they don't give me Sicktina Anorexilera and More Calorey zombie teas. Even Gaga, sick as her overwork-induced shellshock makes her, looks relatively healthy.

So is uP with this gurl then? And why won't any of ha friends spill the "eat a sandwich or twenty" tea?

there is nothing up with her. It's a bad angle, no make up low quality pic. She deleted it quick so obviously she knew how horrible it was. She's not skinny she's still the same size

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIB6yefxBVw

Artemisia

Banned

You can see her bones trying their best to escape from their flesh prison in this photo.

Nemesis_

I understand your posts as of late have been under the theme of "old, stale expired tea" but is that really you could come up with?

Nemesis_

I didn't realise Ariana was 20 years old! She looks so much younger.

And yes her neck is serving up internal facehugger realness.

Kyon

Banned
Superficial ********* ya'll judging a damn neck line n shit. ARTPOP needs to come out already so this nonsense can cease for a damn minute

Nemesis_

I think she looks fine, she doesn't look anorexic and whoever created that messy topic in OT is just trying to create something.

Ariana is probably the classiest child star to come out of the industry tbh, I don't know why people try to bring her down or whatever.

Gaga was right, all we want to see is the decay of the pop star
iuEzE3lqqWmJr.png

cory64

I think she looks fine, she doesn't look anorexic and whoever created that messy topic in OT is just trying to create something.

Ariana is probably the classiest child star to come out of the industry tbh, I don't know why people try to bring her down or whatever.

Gaga was right, all we want to see is the decay of the pop star
iuEzE3lqqWmJr.png
Xtina stans in 3, 2...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom