• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can have my money
You can have my money
You can have my soul if you want it too
You can come upon it
I wanna solve it,
Cause I cant get over you

Leona...come and get it.

ducalegendkk4qxu8.gif
yaSS sis! Somehow I like this YT up-pitched mess too. Captures that Rick Astley summery vibe even more closely.

Is "Give It 2 U" going to be the next single? Because that's a #1 smash if I ever heard one, not this "Blurred Lines" fluke tbh

tumblr_mlwst85MNw1sp4aauo2_250.gif

Trigger

oh lordy, you want to feel awkward? Go watch the two View interviews with Prince. Sherri Shepherd is SO THIRSTY, Barbara is clueless, and bless Elizabeth Hasselbeck's poor dumb blonde Republican heart.

I recall watching those before I but I didn't realize how desperate she came off. lol, maybe Rob has some competition then.

botty

Banned
yaSS sis! Somehow I like this YT up-pitched mess too. Captures that Rick Astley summery vibe even more closely.

Is "Give It 2 U" going to be the next single? Because that's a #1 smash if I ever heard one, not this "Blurred Lines" fluke tbh

tumblr_mlwst85MNw1sp4aauo2_250.gif

Yes, the track with Kendrick.

I like the up-pitch a bit, too. Gives it an "Off The Wall" vibe.

Majmun

...yeah, I think it's just you, Boo.

FFIX's soundtrack remains flawless to this day, though.

Yep, FFIX's OST is divine *.*

I was just talking about the first 1st second by the way. Immediately made me think of that FFIX track.

I have faith that Applause will be great, you can definitely bank on Gaga making an infectious pop song. The Born This Way album was a one time thing, and it seems like she's ready to abandon that kitchen-sink mentality for songs that are sleeker, more minimal, and pulled back.

Maybe this era will be The Fame done right.

botty

Banned
I have faith that Applause will be great, you can definitely bank on Gaga making an infectious pop song. The Born This Way album was a one time thing, and it seems like she's ready to abandon that kitchen-sink mentality for songs that are sleeker, more minimal, and pulled back.

How was the fame done wrong, though? Didn't it do everything it needed to do in order to propel her where she is now?

What exactly is meant by "The Fame done right"? Any pop gurl would be thrilled to have one song of the caliber of "Just Dance" or "Paparazzi" or "Poker Face" on their debut.

Unless you meant that the second half of the album is forgettable trash, in which case, I just Back to Basics CD 2-style erase that shit.

Partition

Banned
oh god even though i always knew he worked on some of my least favourites on BTW, it really lowers my hype to see them all together in a list.

He didn't do the main production work on many of those tracks. Just co produced. The only songs he was the lead producer on were Government Hooker, Bloody Mary, and Electric Chapel.

Edit: Forgot Black Jesus but yeah cory is right.

He did call Government Hooker "his baby" so I assume he did the brunt of the work there.

Artemisia

Banned
Isn't DJWS a trap/hip hop producer? Maybe his talents will be better put to use on ARTPOP, which is said to feature songs influenced by those genres.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Yass, here for the best character on Glee releasing a song
Although youtube is telling me there is another person that goes by the name Naya, she's giving me googoosha teas

royalan

Naya Rivera, of Glee fame (lol), is coming...?

"Sorry" snippet

Ok... I like the "Bitch" at the end.

tumblr_mnuh1cTbAh1s0zklio3_250.gif

A NEW CHALLENGER APPEARS!

Uh oh...ok now, Naya...let's see what you got.

The beat is...interesting. It could be really good (as in ushering a new era of production) or really bad depending on how she sings over it.

SaintZ

I love Santana and Naya is so freaking hot and fierce. I also like her voice and she has done some good covers on the show so I'm perched for this.

Since nobody from Glee has hit it big in their solo adventures I hope she smashes.

tumblr_minmh7nNim1r51u43o1_500.gif

sorry for the tumblr gif

Christopher

Whts coming up on popular music guys? Anything worthwhile upcoming

I'll be back full time with next thread just been working working

Trigger

Whts coming up on popular music guys? Anything worthwhile upcoming

I'll be back full time with next thread just been working working

You should check the OP. It actually gets updated now.
bhuHH.gif

Lady Gaga's next single Applause and Katy Perry's Roar are probably the biggest things coming up.

Bladenic

I didn't really like Experiments, but her other releases are essential.

The Fred Falke remix of "911" is one of the best pop songs of the last ten years.

I just listened to this for the first time... My tennis balls have been punched out of the game harder than those going against Selena Williams. This is amazing ;_; let me listen to her other stuff.

Also for some reason I been in a Robyn mood despite not caring for most of her stuff other than the amazing Dancing on My Own.

Oh and yassss at Roy and Sec stanning for FF9's OST. When will your faves? *.*

I don't see the problem. She still looks gorgeous.

After all her experimentation (culminating with that absolutely inconsequential gray/silver thing), I'd be totally sick of the weaves and wigs. Where else is there for her to go hair-wise without veering into Perra self-parody?

We should encourage natural hair.

royalan

See, this is exactly what happens when you leave the texturizer in too long.

Actually, Rih's hair isn't too bad...but if she's going to rock that wet curl look, she's got to give it some shape. The curls aren't bad, they're just all over the place.

Actually, I've been thinking of getting a similar hairstyle...

Icicle

Ciara's "Livin' It Up", a track from her new album, has sold more than 170k copies in South Korea.

Global Legend. When will your faves' non-singles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom