• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

Nice cover for the MDNA Tour blu
eOA41XG.jpg

Yeah, that's the front of the tour book.

Nemesis_

Did you ever post the new Steven Klein trailer from Madge Nem? I dont remember

I've lost interest, the teasing is worse than pre-announcement ARTPOP Gaga, but here it is I believe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVm-YxUQgnk

I have absolutely no idea what it is. I'm thinking it's just some fashion campaign like she did with him back in the Reinvention era (it was called X-STaTIC PRO=CeSS).

But then Rihanna (and maybe even Gaga(?)) are involved too, so I have no fucking idea what it could be.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
A week before Applause.

Watch Blurred Lines cockblock both of them.

Gaga has to fight against Blurred Lines AND Katy?
Oh my that #1 will be a difficult thing

Nemesis_

Has anyone heard or stanned for Florrie previously? I have a feeling I've read about her somewhere previously, and I'm pretty sure it's PopGAF.

Anyway: she's a singer, songwriter, drummer and fashion model. She plays drums for Kylie, Girls Aloud and Pet Shop Boys when they're touring, and is part of the ILLUSTRIOUS Xenomania production house.

Her EPs really shit and I'm glad I gave them a chance tonight *.* I recommend anyone who wants something small to tide them over should give them a bit of a listen. I love the production and her voice.

Her EPs actually give me very reductive vibes though in the cover arts. Introductions reminds me a lot of Lana and Experiments reminds me a lot of Alison Goldfrapp for some reason >_> On the other hand, Late gives me Sky Ferreira teas except that Florrie actually has a job.

But yeah, she's great! I recommend!
And she's cute but 80% of PopGAF probably doesn't care about that >_>

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Has anyone heard or stanned for Florrie previously? I have a feeling I've read about her somewhere previously, and I'm pretty sure it's PopGAF.

Anyway: she's a singer, songwriter, drummer and fashion model. She plays drums for Kylie, Girls Aloud and Pet Shop Boys when they're touring, and is part of the ILLUSTRIOUS Xenomania production house.

Her EPs really shit and I'm glad I gave them a chance tonight *.* I recommend anyone who wants something small to tide them over should give them a bit of a listen. I love the production and her voice.

Her EPs actually give me very reductive vibes though in the cover arts. Introductions reminds me a lot of Lana and Experiments reminds me a lot of Alison Goldfrapp for some reason >_> On the other hand, Late gives me Sky Ferreira teas except that Florrie actually has a job.

YASSSSS
I have been on about her for mooooonths
I fucking adore her, she is just sooo good

Fey

Banned

you better stan. florrie's fucking amazing. *O*

I have all of those. Apparently i was interested at one point. I think Cosmic Bus intro'd her to me. I'll have to give em a listen.
Or not, since you like it. :3

Matt_

Oh I see, I'll go hunt for it in her souncloud. Which has her 3 eps + other tracks too, in case anyone wants to listen

royalan

...it's from the guy responsible for my LEAST favorite tracks from BTW. I mean, he's responsible for ALL of the filler from that album?

Ugh, hype levels are near zero for this project.

CAKE is his one redemption.

Matt_

...it's from the guy responsible for my LEAST favorite tracks from BTW. I mean, he's responsible for ALL of the filler from that album?

Ugh, hype levels are near zero for this project.

CAKE is his one redemption.

Government Hooker and Bloody Mary filler? Disgusting.

isZ4PKF9xZUwo.gif

edit; wtf is panderpop

royalan

Electric Chapel, Highway Unicorn, and Government Hooker are the opposite of filler.

Electric Chapel and Highway Unicorn are two of the blandest tracks she's ever put vocals to. And the lyrics are embarrassingly bad (seriously, HEW told her that "holy fool" was a provocative reference? She uses it multiple times throughout the album and the MOST in EC, and it sounds stupid every time).

Government Hooker is similarly awful, but at least it's attempting to be tongue-in-cheek.

Ugh, I just can't with BTW. I return to all of Gaga's albums every so often when I'm getting high and/or getting ready to head out to the club. But BTW is the one album I just can't bring myself listen to again. Just terrible.

Nemesis_

Vulgar displays of the pressed aside, it's worth mentioning that DJ White Shadow worked on a large majority of the album in it's entirety. The songs that were listed were the ones where he did a majority of the production work, worked as a sole producer (not counting Lady Gaga herself) or was a lead producer (at least, according to the album's credits).

Fey

Banned
We've only heard it's "fun" and "happy" and people who have heard it are always tapping their feet to it.

It's from DJ White Shadow.

I doubt any of his BTW work will be similar to his ARTPOP work though.

oh god even though i always knew he worked on some of my least favourites on BTW, it really lowers my hype to see them all together in a list.

Trigger

awwwwwwwwww

This kitty is jusT

Electric Chapel and Highway Unicorn are two of the blandest tracks she's ever put vocals to. And the lyrics are embarrassingly bad (seriously, HEW told her that "holy fool" was a provocative reference? She uses it multiple times throughout the album and the MOST in EC, and it sounds stupid every time).

Government Hooker is similarly awful, but at least it's attempting to be tongue-in-cheek.

Ugh, I just can't with BTW. I return to all of Gaga's albums every so often when I'm getting high and/or getting ready to head out to the club. But BTW is the one album I just can't bring myself listen to again. Just terrible.

I don't know what to say. I love the vibe of all of those songs. So different from most of the album. I can understand the complaints about the "holy fool" line.

cory64

I feel like Applesauce will be out of touch a little. It could be a bop, but it might take some effort for it to connect with the GP.

Rude :(

Matt_

Calvin Harris has a new song with Alesso and Theo Hutchcraft

I don't think it has a name yet, let alone a release date but have a link

I've always assumed Rob actually was Whoopi.

Who knew Whoopi had such a love for the gays

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Who knew Whoopi had such a love for the gays

In 1999, she received the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation Vanguard Award for her continued work in supporting the gay and lesbian community.

On April 1, 2010, Whoopi Goldberg joined Cyndi Lauper in the launch of her Give a Damn campaign to bring a wider awareness of discrimination of the LGBT community. The campaign is to bring straight people to ally with the gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender community.

* o *

Whoopi is a Prince stan...

oh lordy, you want to feel awkward? Go watch the two View interviews with Prince. Sherri Shepherd is SO THIRSTY, Barbara is clueless, and bless Elizabeth Hasselbeck's poor dumb blonde Republican heart.

Matt_

In 1999, she received the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation Vanguard Award for her continued work in supporting the gay and lesbian community.

On April 1, 2010, Whoopi Goldberg joined Cyndi Lauper in the launch of her Give a Damn campaign to bring a wider awareness of discrimination of the LGBT community. The campaign is to bring straight people to ally with the gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender community.

* o *

It was more to do with Rob'sWhoopi's tumblr habits, but bow to the queen anyway
ilvUtG10xwOIk.gif
ilvUtG10xwOIk.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom