• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
Frank Ocean
ibvJZLuVHqKwdY.gif

Must have repressed it from my memory.

ibvBgpwBFlfzLI.gif

I wish Britney would perform at this year's VMAs and redeem herself. I don't think my body could handle GaGa and Britney performing on one show, though.

I'm gonna warm up the mute button if Katy is announced to perform. I'm only here for her pressed antics in the audience when others perform.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I hope Justin tries to make his performance more interesting than the music video is
If he comes out with that stupid hair cut I hope someone goes all marine on him

KCTvlRf.gif

Phreaker

So I was Chering at work today, during lunch I was perusing Billboard.com and was so pleased to see she has yet another #1 dance song. While Chering I kept going back to the Cher/Chicane track You Take It All. OMG so fantastic, still, today. I really can't wait for her album either. With Katy, Gaga, and Cher all before the end of the year the pop ATY has yet to be released!

Edit: Cher has had #1 records in each of the past six decades. I am not sure we'll be saying the same about today's ladies. I think Cher is the true Queen of Pop.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
So I was Chering at work today, during lunch I was perusing Billboard.com and was so pleased to see she has yet another #1 dance song. While Chering I kept going back to the Cher/Chicane track You Take It All. OMG so fantastic, still, today. I really can't wait for her album either. With Katy, Gaga, and Cher all before the end of the year the pop ATY has yet to be released!

Is chering a word now? Either way, running and believe shits
Also I was listening to Chicane the other day too, his song with Tom Jones - Stoned in Love, still slays as much as it did when it came out

royalan

On second listen, the chorus part is kinda cute...but EVERYTHING surrounding it is unintelligible garbage.

Whatever drugs Gaga is on she needs to do just a little less of them, that song is a rambling MESS.

Ugh, cannot BELIEVE how BUSTED and MESSY this is. She needs to get back to the WAY THINGS WERE

botty

Banned
Just for the record, I don't blame Gaga for the song sounding dated. Her vocals and lyrics were cute. Zedd production, though.......

On second listen, the chorus part is kinda cute...but EVERYTHING surrounding it is unintelligible garbage.

Whatever drugs Gaga is on she needs to do just a little less of them, that song is a rambling MESS.

Ugh, cannot BELIEVE how BUSTED and MESSY this is. She needs to get back to the WAY THINGS WERE

lol, you take things wayyyyy too seriously. This is a super early rough cut, and it fucking SLAYS.

You can't deny that the final version of this won't be fucking fierce. The ups and downs are just... ugh. Love it.

This will do until the 19th, thank you internet.

SLAYYYYY

Partition

Banned
I doubt it's on the album. Just like all the leaks that have been coming out lately, they are all being leaked by her team. I don't think this is any different. It's probably on Machete Kills and they are leaking it to generate buzz and because it won't be on AP

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Do you want to see me naked lover
Do you wanna peak underneath the cover
Do you want to see the girl who lives behind the Aura
behind the Aura, behind the curtain, behind the Burqa

Dance.Sex.ARTPOP

I LIIIIIIVE
ij2yV84IJKTXw.gif

botty

Banned
I doubt it's on the album. Just like all the leaks that have been coming out lately, they are all being leaked by her team. I don't think this is any different. It's probably on Machete Kills and they are leaking it to generate buzz and because it won't be on AP

Yeah, I think it has potential. Hmm... the intro production is actually really cool.

royalan

Just for the record, I don't blame Gaga for the song sounding dated. Her vocals and lyrics were cute. Zedd production, though.......

To me, her vocals are exactly the problem.

Though I can't get into the majority of the song, I DO like how the production ramps up in the chorus (do you wanna see me naked lover!?). The dance break is a bit dated though.

But the rest of the song is too messy and dissonant. It's like Gaga has completely forgotten how to write lyrics set to a catchy melody (which is basically pop 101).

With this song she's returned to that Judas thing of forgoing finesse and lyricism to just spit the words out rather boorishly.

Koodo

Banned
I'M IN A (parked) CAR WITH THE PHONE SHOVED UP MY EAR

SLAY ME QUEEN OMG THIS IS GOING BEYOND

DIDKDJDJDKDJFMGLFLEKDB

I hope this doesn't end up on the album, only coz I wanna be completely surprised by the songs. This could be absolutely flawless with some polish and structure though.

Her delivery is just so fierce.

Though I can't get into the majority of the song, I DO like how the production ramps up in the chorus (do you wanna see me naked lover!?). The dance break is a bit dated though.

But the rest of the song is too messy and dissonant. It's like Gaga has completely forgotten how to write lyrics set to a catchy melody (which is basically pop 101).

With this song she's returned to that Judas thing of forgoing finesse and lyricism to just spitting the words out rather boorishly.
I agree. If this is even on the album, it won't ever be a single.

I'm sure Gaga learned after "Judas" what sounds good on radio and what doesn't.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
This is like Americano meets Scheisse

the chorus just fucking slays everything, all my worries for ARTPOP are gone
now I'm ready for Applause
iD4z0r7tYXCUN.gif

botty

Banned

With this song she's returned to that Judas thing of forgoing finesse and lyricism to just spit the words out rather boorishly.

She makes me want to see what's behind the aura, behind the curtain, behind the burqa.....but Zedd's dated sound is so offensive. /shrug

We'll see what the final sounds like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom