• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yado

This song sounds so late. I'm not that parched for new music.

i6XKU6ya6W6Ja.gif

Koodo

Banned
Hearing it with headphones I CAN'T CONTAIN THIS SLAYAGE GOD IS ABRUPTLY TEARING THE WALLS OF MY SPHINCTER APART

PUNCH MY E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. OUT QUEEN

THESE VERSES :KIKSADFACE:

THE CHORUS :KIKSADFACE:

EDM is usually attached to boring and soft vocals, so to hear Gaga grace us with a threatening and manic vocal eruption in front of a wall of SLEDGE-HAMMERING RAVES is ENDING MEEEEEE

!!!!!!!!!!

Hearing it with headphones I CAN'T CONTAIN THIS SLAYAGE GOD IS ABRUPTLY TEARING THE WALLS OF MY SPHINCTER APART

PUNCH MY E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. OUT QUEEN

THESE VERSES :KIKSADFACE:

THE CHORUS :KIKSADFACE:

EDM is usually attached to boring and soft vocals, so to hear Gaga grace us with a threatening and manic vocal eruption in front of a wall of SLEDGE-HAMMERING RAVES is ENDING MEEEEEE

!!!!!!!!!!
Meanwhile in Canada...
iblaRWJ26iAxXa.gif

Koodo

Banned
I think it's the continuation of Telephone

The evil laughs in the beginning... she KILLS Beyfrauduloncé... puts the KNIFE under the hood
ARTPOP will truly cleanse the planet from every FILTH.

ibqr22myii7MLj.gif

.... including that neanderthal draining Gottwald's testicles.

ibxkpmsuUdvVfn.gif

Phreaker

I killed my former hand
left her in the trunk on highway ten
put the knife under the hood
if you find it send it straight to Hollywood

Haaaa Haaaa Haaa Haaaaa Haaaaaa
Aura aa aa Aura aa Aura aa Aura aa

Im not a wandering slave I am a woman of choice
My vail is protection for the gorgeousness of my face

Do you want to see the girl who lives behind the aura
Behind the aura, behind the curtain, behind the burqa

Dance, Sex, Art..POP

Nemesis_

OMG

I might die if this really is a continuation of the Telephone video.

It was AGES ago now, but between legs of the BTWB she was meeting with Jonas Akerlund quite regularly (he directed Paparazzi and Telephone).

Given that Burqa was one of the first 'announced' songs for ARTPOP and the timing of their meetings, I wouldn't be surprised if this were the case.

But OMG BURQA SHITS. I feel like the verses are superior to the chorus though, it kinds of reminds me of a thematic follow up to Dance In The Dark.

If there were a video, I imagine it being her killing Beyonce and becoming La Chameleon for Machete Kills. The ultimate cross promo *.*

botty

Banned
I am hoping Applause sounds nothing like the Burqa demo. Don't know if radio will be here for that given the current trends. If so... then Katy has nothing to worry about.

Aguila

#ICONIC
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ibhcyYhmupPajF.gif

I FUCKING LOVE IT

Trigger

It was AGES ago now, but between legs of the BTWB she was meeting with Jonas Akerlund quite regularly (he directed Paparazzi and Telephone).

Given that Burqa was one of the first 'announced' songs for ARTPOP and the timing of their meetings, I wouldn't be surprised if this were the case.

But OMG BURQA SHITS. I feel like the verses are superior to the chorus though, it kinds of reminds me of a thematic follow up to Dance In The Dark.

If there were a video, I imagine it being her killing Beyonce and becoming La Chameleon for Machete Kills. The ultimate cross promo *.*

LordT the possibilities. *.*

Do you think this song will stir up controversy? (still listening to it...heh)

Not unless she fucks another woman while wearing a burqa and lighting the Quran on fire in the music video. She is pretty tame in this song's lyricism.

Tea from OGG said:
all these confused bottoms thinking this shit is experimental

gagayonce is FLOPPING and KATY PERRY of all people is coming to trim the hedges known as your edges

this will NOT be on radio, and your delusions are why gaga has become a vile stagnant sack of overlyphotoshopped and hypocritical FECES that she is right now

first Aborted This Way and now HARDFLOP???? depressing... she coulda been somebody
iQ19HHTNtmBzi.gif

Fey

Banned
o it got worse on the second listen.

fTPxCUK.gif

some parts make me wanna bop but others make me wanna stop the song. verses sound good but the chorus :$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom