• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
You mean tea pre-arranged on Skype by a fleet of unemployed bottoms. Nice try though.

iQ19HHTNtmBzi.gif

oop!

the exposure

j28QC.gif

Mumei

Edit: Apologies, Leona. No bare ass images.

Drewqa #DANCE SEX ARTPOP: hi @Mumei do you like the new Gaga song
Mumei: @Drewra #DANCE SEX ARTPOP I haven't listen to it yet #royknowsthefuture

Roy, you win this time.

You mean tea pre-arranged on Skype by a fleet of unemployed bottoms. Nice try though.[/img]

... Koo, keep it cute and try to avoid shade that could be used against you whenever you are next unemployed. 'kay?

3phemeral

I've been listening to Aura/Burqa on a loop for a few times now and I have to say, on first listen I was little disappointed by it. After a few listens, I'm loving the:

Intro HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA
The breakdown
Parts of the production
The way she sings the pre-chorus

Not liking the:
Actual chorus. It's a bit Judas-y and I hated Judas (thought, it does have some redeemable qualities). I don't think the chorus is strong enough to carry the song on radio, but as I said previously, the pre-chorus is ace.
Lyrics overall, really. The verses are meh for me.

I'm hoping this is really just the demo.

royalan

Edit: Apologies, Leona. No bare ass images.

Drewqa #DANCE SEX ARTPOP: hi @Mumei do you like the new Gaga song
Mumei: @Drewra #DANCE SEX ARTPOP I haven't listen to it yet #royknowsthefuture

Roy, you win this time.

... Koo, keep it cute and try to avoid shade that could be used against you whenever you are next unemployed. 'kay?

Wait! You're on twitter!?

Do you want to see me naked lover
Do you wanna peak underneath the cover
Do you want to see the girl who lives behind the Aura
behind the Aura, behind the curtain, behind the Burqa

Dance.Sex.ARTPOP

I LIIIIIIVE
ij2yV84IJKTXw.gif
THIS. When this part comes on, I just lose it. So fricken good. It keeps getting better with each listen too. Crap, and I told myself I wouldn't spoil myself with anything before the album comes out, but I couldn't resist.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Grimes said:
yooo so i just baked my own potato chips — i would highly recommend doing this.

u just take a potato, slice it real thin, like, paper thin. then u take a pan and put a bit of oil in the pan and then put the slices in and get them all oily,

put some salt, pepper, etc. on then bake for like 10 - 15 mins, just wait until they’re all crispy like they should be getting brown on the edges

a very satisfying snack. no chemicals, and u can make them to precisely ur own taste

lol, sorry i have to laugh at the earnestness of this post. but i really had a fun time and enjoyed the chips. i also watched true blood while eating the chips and it was a good episode. relaxing monday

i also laid out a tracklist for my record, its looking good

Let me do this
11.gif

oh yeah, and she's coming
11.gif

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Not liking the:
Actual chorus. It's a bit Judas-y and I hated Judas (thought, it does have some redeemable qualities). I don't think the chorus is strong enough to carry the song on radio, but as I said previously, the pre-chorus is ace.
Lyrics overall, really. The verses are meh for me.

I'm hoping this is really just the demo.
If anything the chorus sounds like Dance in the Dark. I'm hoping the final version will shed this boring BTW-era erratic electronic production and allow that chorus to shine through properly. It needs to sound huge, but it doesn't. Yet.

Nemesis_

If anything the chorus sounds like Dance in the Dark. I'm hoping the final version will shed this boring BTW-era erratic electronic production and allow that chorus to shine through properly. It needs to sound huge, but it doesn't. Yet.

The production is done by Zedd (and apparently Infected Mushroom) so I wouldn't expect that to change up too much, if I'm being honest.

I do agree though that it is a very similar song to Dance In The Dark - thematically. It's kind of like the insecure girl who was being sung about in Dance In The Dark has come full circle in Burqa/Aura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom