• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

The OT will just shit on the song. They're predisposed to hating pop music.

OT is actually more accepting of Gaga than I thought, the BTW OT was very alive and had a very healthy life.

But most of OT is definitely predisposed to pop music and especially electropop.

"What if she was the one behind #voteforcharles so she didn't have to meet another annoying screaming pre-teen[?]"

omg. omg. lmao.

ibwFuvakgRaCBi.gif
ibwFuvakgRaCBi.gif
ibwFuvakgRaCBi.gif
ibwFuvakgRaCBi.gif
ibwFuvakgRaCBi.gif
ibwFuvakgRaCBi.gif
ibwFuvakgRaCBi.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
OT is actually more accepting of Gaga than I thought, the BTW OT was very alive and had a very healthy life.

But most of OT is definitely predisposed to pop music and especially electropop.

Yeh I think Gaga has quite a large fanbase in OT
probably an equally large base of haters too

When are you putting up the Applause thread?

1. ROBIN THICKE – Blurred Lines f/Pharrell & T.I: 269.688 (+ 2.691)
2. DAFT PUNK – Get Lucky: 165.522 (- 1.698)

Thought I would post this since BL's continues to consistently get the biggest updates every day and now has over a 100 million gap over #2.

Coming for 300 million AI?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Mmm, Aura sort of shits. Definitely gives me hope for ARTPOP.

[edit]omg it reminds me of something let me thinK

Trigger

When are you putting up the Applause thread?

Should do it when the song launches IMO. You'd want there to be something to talk about.

Thought I would post this since BL's continues to consistently get the biggest updates every day and now has over a 100 million gap over #2.

Wow. This unexpected summer slayage. lol, Blurred Lines to become Robin's signature song?

botty

Banned

So this song is guaranteed to be #1 for at least another month or so...right?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Burqa seems like a song Yoko Ono would record if we remove the chorus.

Katy Kats plans working on leaking Gaga stuff?

botty

Banned
Pretty much. Gaga MIGHT steal a week, we will see.

May even come for Mariah's 16 weeks at #1.

Seems really unlikely, unless the song is super radio friendly. I mean.. she would need massive updates along with massive negatives for Blurred Lines to get a #1. I guess this is why people are happy Katy is going first, but IIRC Katy's songs tend to stay on the charts longer than Gaga's songs.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Let's be optimistic for a moment and just think about how must JT must be seething though
iMlTCIz5FOXjW.png

I would be happier if JT had punched Robin Thinne well and truly out of the STRATOSPHERE with another Let Me Talk To You/My Love-level masterpiece tbh

[edit] Was Aura produced by the same person as Ke$ha's Supernatural?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Zedd (and apparently some Tropic Mushroom guy)

I see.

I could definitely see Aura upsetting a lot of the 'don't culturally appropriate things' crowd on Tumblr etc. btw

[edit] And, man, 2:18 onwards REALLY reminds me of another song, the spoken bit. Also the backing track sounds like it could be lifted straight off of Justice's †.

Seems really unlikely, unless the song is super radio friendly. I mean.. she would need massive updates along with massive negatives for Blurred Lines to get a #1. I guess this is why people are happy Katy is going first, but IIRC Katy's songs tend to stay on the charts longer than Gaga's songs.

Oh. I was talking about Blurred Lines.... not Gaga.

My post was not clear.

Nemesis_

tbh if Beyonce's writing is any indication I don't think it would be easy to hold a conversation with her either. Unless you're offering her some lucrative sponsorship deal.

Kyon

Banned
Britney cant hold a conversation nowadays but Ms Bologne still can't hold a damn JOB.

Also Godney has no time or anything to say to extras backstage

Another thing if she was being fed information I'm sure everyone was telling her to say "cool" and "amazing" (you KNOW the things she's been saying her whole life) and have nothing really to CONTRIBUTE to Xfactor with her judging

ibdNVuarHgLr0Y.gif

Kyon

Banned
fyi

I PM'd Kyon to come up with that reply.

My mentally oppressed fave can go on a show sit down not say an entire sentence snatch 15mill quit a sinking ship, make an album and release it fiscal year on time all while having the best selling dance song of the year so far and while getting a 100+mill mini residency and after that WW tour for her album after that all in one year.

What's HasBeyn doing

ibdNVuarHgLr0Y.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Aura/Burqa is already at 85 plays on my itunes
Been walking round my house doing that laugh all damn afternoon

iqJBIAHPJ88ZV.gif

I think Body Music has just clicked with me too. I'm on my fifth listen now and I've started to bop to every track pretty much

Probably the worst song she has done. I guess the inaudible chorus somewhat redeems it, but the rest is crap.

Matt_

Koodo was doing the absolute most in that BTW single thread

i9Hub7XquFxa0.gif

The dedication was beautiful

Aguila

#ICONIC
I was driving at night with Aura turned all the way UP. What a heavenly experience. My brother laughed at the intro tho... and so did I. RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom