• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

Koodo was doing the absolute most in that BTW single thread

i9Hub7XquFxa0.gif

The dedication was beautiful

I was only recently notified of this immaculate academically cited drag from the Judas thread.

Truly iconic. A deserved member.

ibu4uMZDSNQtK9.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Britney getting dragged HARD for the mess that she is

"She can't hold a conversation"

Doesn't come as a surprise tho
ibdNVuarHgLr0Y.gif

A Beyst stan coming for Britney and her ability to hold a conversation. As if you aren't on Beyst's instagram and don't see that she can barely string sentences together as well.

And her interview with Oprah was even worse with her being incapable of answering her questions without Oprah repeating herself or answering for her.

Goodbye.

Nemesis_

I suppose it's not out of the ordinary for Beyonce to get someone else to write things for her either.

irCOWALdAfKTK.gif

Fuck you DMJ ;_:

3phemeral

After a night's rest, Burqa's chorus still slays me. Still not digging the lyrics for the first verse. I understand she's going for a certain story-driven direction, but I can't see anyone hooked by it. Intro before the first verse is amazing, though.

"I'm not a wandering slave, I am a woman of choice
My veil is protection for all the gorgeousness of face"

Are so ridiculously corny.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I aint mad. I like The Fame era. You know the pretentious garbage she does now does't move me which can be understandable.

Do you like the Burqa demo? I think you called it messy but not much else

But what did Beyonce do in the past few months that have made all of you hate her so much? Like 4 came out years ago. Why the sudden reevaluation and disdain? People here acting like they hated her their whole lives when just last year, only royalan was mad.
Itisamystery.gif

Nemesis_

Most of you hated Gaga during BTW and gave her shit for almost every move she made, so I am enjoying this [momentary] shift in the ranks.

3phemeral

But what did Beyonce do in the past few months that have made all of you hate her so much? Like 4 came out years ago. Why the sudden reevaluation and disdain? People here acting like they hated her their whole lives when just last year, only royalan was mad.
Itisamystery.gif

Well, I don't hate Queen Bey. I just enjoy making gifs. I still use ha.

Like you could probably pinpoint the minute when Kyon and DMJ did a complete 180. Idc, but it's very obviously not about Bey, but most likely some messy stan drama making them lose it.

Majmun

Itisamystery.gif

People are just pressed that she's still relevant, even without releasing any new stuff.

- Still making headlines
- Lots of new commercials
- Superbowl
- Massive World Tour

Happened all this year.

And her last album was released in 2011. Her power, tbh.

Kyon

Banned
People are just pressed that she's still relevant, even without releasing any new stuff.

- Still making headlines
- Lots of new commercials
- Superbowl
- Massive World Tour

Happened all this year.

And her last album was released in 2011. Her power, tbh.

Reducing yourselves to only stanning tour receipts and deals is the best part about this.
I'm GLOWING. Your fave has no music career anymore to Stan for. A touring act is what she is now. When she decides to hire a manager and do something PRODUCTIVE in her life for once let us know. Until then HasBEYn is DONE.

irpGtBR5zdSoA.gif

Majmun

Bey's last hit was years ago, but people and companies are still interested in her. I kinda understand why other stanbases are pressed about it, though. Most faves would've vanished from the earth or become judges in talentshows if they wouldn't release new stuff constantly.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Reducing yourselves to only stanning tour receipts and deals is the best part about this.
I'm GLOWING. Your fave has no music career anymore to Stan for. A touring act is what she is now. When she decides to hire a manager and do something PRODUCTIVE in her life for once let us know. Until then HasBEYn is DONE.

irpGtBR5zdSoA.gif

Britney stan talking about touring acts. Seems fitting.

DMeisterJ

Banned
The "turning point" for me was when Beyst stans decided to stan her tour receipts rather than the actual music. A sad pathetic mess.

Kyon

Banned
Britney stan talking about touring acts. Seems fitting.

HEADLINING Tour act even eBey and her servants opened for her back when she came out and DC was before her. She's been headlining since her debut. All the While still having MUSIC to stan for. I get the best of both worlds. How's your fave doing in that department. Does she even have DEMAND to TOUR?

irpGtBR5zdSoA.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Itisamystery.gif

Jeap, wasn't it DMJ who started the whole 'stay Londa' thing for people who were pressed over Bey? The Beyfraudcé/Thiefoncé thing too has gotten ridiculous even though Gaga has 'stolen' practically her entire career to date from other artists (make sure you duck to avoid the obvious racially motivated narrative that Gaga is 'inspired' but Bey is a 'thief').

DMeisterJ

Banned
Pretty ironic, seeing how #NVAY stans chart position instead of quality music.

That's funny since we actually stan music. Whether or not you think it's 'quality' or not doesn't matter. I'd value your opinion, but you don't seem to think that 4 is a steaming pile of shit (Hint: it is), so your judgment of quality is way off base. My fave is blessed and highly favored to be able to be successful on the charts, and put out music in a realistic time frame. I get to actually discuss MUSIC in this thread, in ADDITION to numbers, and not JUST stan numbers.

Thanks for playing.

Pretty ironic, seeing how #NVAY stans for chart position instead of quality music.

Those who don't stan chart positions are those who have none to stan.

All chart positions are is a representation of public like/dislike of a song/album. Which is far more relevant than a concept as abstract and variable (aka BS) as "quality". Obviously someone thinks Rih's songs are quality is they decide to buy them.

Vazra

Jeap, wasn't it DMJ who started the whole 'stay Londa' thing for people who were pressed over Bey? The Beyfraudcé/Thiefoncé thing too has gotten ridiculous even though Gaga has 'stolen' practically her entire career to date from other artists (make sure you duck to avoid the obvious racially motivated narrative that Gaga is 'inspired' but Bey is a 'thief').

Racism. Gaga its white all its cool. Bey its black and she is a thief. Profiling definitely.

Kyon

Banned
Pretty ironic, seeing how #NVAY stans chart position instead of quality music.

They have MUSIC to STAN for tho. Also "quality" isn't something Recycling Beyn Stans get the LUXURY of HAVING either.

iD4z0r7tYXCUN.gif

Those who don't stan chart positions are those who have none to stan.

All chart positions are is a representation of public like/dislike of a song/album. Which is far more relevant than a concept as abstract and variable (aka BS) as "quality". Obviously someone thinks Rih's songs are quality is they decide to buy them.

ddd go IN. I mean if Trash Beyn's music was QUALITY MUSIC SURELY the BUYING MASSES would have given ha a hit by now

iCZ2APxqnrZrx.gif

Good god, the delusion is strong with you Kyon. You unironically stan an goddamn INTERNATIONAL PUNCHLINE. Has Britney Spears ever commanded the respect of the general public outside lower-middle class power bottoms and closeted fratboys?

Bragging about a LAS VEGAS residency? Bragging about Scream and Shout; the song so offensively poor, it's an act of aggression in 27 countries? Bragging about Britney Spears not looking like a middle aged METH-HEAD on one occasion? Bragging about her hosting, then being fired from a reductive American Idol? You are the messiest, most embarrassing stan on the internet and you have the audacity to call Beyonce irrelevant?

Trigger

The Beyfraudcé/Thiefoncé thing too has gotten ridiculous even though Gaga has 'stolen' practically her entire career to date from other artists (make sure you duck to avoid the obvious racially motivated narrative that Gaga is 'inspired' but Bey is a 'thief').

oop.

Vazra

Good god, the delusion is strong with you Kyon. You unironically stan an goddamn INTERNATIONAL PUNCHLINE. Has Britney Spears ever commanded the respect of the general public outside lower-middle class power bottoms and closeted fratboys?

Bragging about a LAS VEGAS residency? Bragging about Scream and Shout; the song so offensively poor, it's an act of aggression in 27 countries? Bragging about Britney Spears not looking like a middle aged METH-HEAD on one occasion? Bragging about her hosting, then being fired from a reductive American Idol? You are the messiest, most embarrassing stan on the internet and you have the audacity to call Beyonce irrelevant?

oop *Deadbanana*

Majmun

I'd rather have one good Bey album in three or four years than four shitty ones in the span of four years.

Some people have different expectations from their fave. My standards are higher, I guess.

And y'all act like there's no other music out there beside the music your fave makes.

Trigger

irUYuAwz6DDhA.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom