• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned

You want me to start REVIEWING with STALE and EXPIRED?
iBNURTqODWz4J.jpg

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
4 the album did alright. The singles did not.

That will not be forgotten till she gets another hit.

That was years ago though, and she had two platinum and two gold singles. It's not like they were completely shunned.
I mean Best thing has charted higher than every solo Christina effort since 2008, yet it hasn't stopped the fighters coming for her

You are the greatest argument for the privatization of the education system. I'm glad you are banned so often so I don't have to be accosted by the inane rambling of a malformed frontal lobe, you pitiful excuse for a lifeform. Evolution took a step backwards when you were born.

You are the greatest argument for the privatization of the education system. I'm glad you are banned so often so I don't have to be accosted by the inane rambling of a malformed frontal lobe, you pitiful excuse for a lifeform. Evolution took a step backwards when you were born.

Don't hold back.
09954248.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Rihanna is currently a bigger artist than Beyonce. But maybe you just don't even know what "stale" means.

iblYBQlNnLhG3Q.gif

Still going on the shade of my compehension and grammar? Did we go back to Kindergarden? Wake me up when you graduate honey.

No lies detected.

royalan

ivraDM1Kk4Fnq.gif

botty

Banned
Still going on the shade of my compehension and grammar? Did we get back to Kindergarden? Wake me up when you graduate honey.

Clearly we are in pre-school based off of your incomprehensible tendency to mistake "is" with "its" on a daily basis.

ibq9gtUnbzh0HU.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Clearly we are in pre-school based off of your incomprehensible tendency to mistake "is" with "its" on a daily basis.

ibq9gtUnbzh0HU.gif

It just seems you dont know anywhere else to throw shade. Its cute as you only look like a shit head going at it. Its funny keep it going as you keep swimming deeper in the sea of shit.

Trigger

nnnnnnn

Not too much

Memento Mumei

Matt_

I see the hive is starting to sting. Do they not know that such a violent act will lead to their doom?

ib0tckqME48fA7.gif

Nemesis_

You are mad. You need some Zoloft to calm down.

ZOLOFT'S ACTIVE INGREDIENT IS AN ANTI-DEPRESSANT / SELECTIVE SEROTONIN UPTAKE REINHIBITOR.

YOU DON'T PRESCRIBE THAT SHIT FOR AGGRESSION

IS THIS A JOKE

IS THIS REAL LIFE

iytqDa9Qu9sdO.gif

trying to clock me with the prescription medication tea icant

botty

Banned
It just seems you dont know anywhere else to throw shade. Its cute as you only look like a shit head going at it. Its funny keep it going as you keep swimming deeper in the sea of shit.

I'll keep swimming in that sea of shit, while you remain LOST IN TRANSLATION.

Kyon

Banned
kii @ my mega post drag erasing after my internet droppedT. It was a thing of BEAUTY too. Damn should've copied it to clipboard.

Welp I guess ya'll get away with that one for now until i can produce another of its caliber

ibwPZXNieYNGVp.gif

Artemisia

Banned
Can I just say that I don't understand how yall can drag Beyoncé for apparently having no new music to stan for. 4 only came out two years ago, as did some other major pop albums (BTW/FF). Beyoncé not having anything new out at the moment isn't really strange at all.

Nemesis_

It couldn't even bother to use my AVATAR that I've been holding for at least the last TWELVE HOURS.

igUzTJGfTCRSk.gif

The STRUGGLES I cannot.

Can I just say that I don't understand how yall can drag Beyoncé for apparently having no new music to stan for. 4 only came out two years ago, as did some other major pop albums (BTW/FF). Beyoncé not having anything new out at the moment isn't really strange at all.

That isn't the core of it I think.

The vehemence come from the fact that her last era flopped, yet her stans pretend that it didn't. They act like a new (hit) era has started, when it hasn't.

Fey

Banned

I think it also comes from the fact that Beyonce performed at the Superbowl and announced a tour and had all this momentum; she made it seem like a new era was beginning. And now it looks like Katy, Gaga, Britney and maybe even Rihanna will be getting something out before her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom