• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
That isn't the core of it I think.

The vehemence come from the fact that her last era flopped, yet her stans pretend that it didn't. They act like a new (hit) era has started, when it hasn't.

Someone actually read what we are dragging eBey for?

Even 1D stans have COMPREHENSION skills unlike HasBeyn. Does she ever do anything right?

iCbPJELVhgWAE.gif

Can I just say that I don't understand how yall can drag Beyoncé for apparently having no new music to stan for. 4 only came out two years ago, as did some other major pop albums (BTW/FF). Beyoncé not having anything new out at the moment isn't really strange at all.

Not only this, but the oft cited King of Pop only released 5 albums and a greatest hits set over the entirety of his 22 year adult career. Folks are just mad because its summer time and they're bored.

The very same people praising Gaga RIGHT now were claiming that she's over and that ppl weren't here for her anymore.

Messy just for the sake of being messy.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
That isn't the core of it I think.

The vehemence come from the fact that her last era flopped, yet her stans pretend that it didn't. They act like a new (hit) era has started, when it hasn't.
Again, though, to the best of my knowledge, I've neither denied that 4 was a commercial flop (I've only insisted that it's a good album—which it is) and my mixed feelings about the stuff we've heard from 5 so far are littered throughout these threads (actually I personally think Bow Down/I Been On are the most exciting thing we've heard).

And I'm still waiting for a list of ways that Rih has surpassed Bey that I purportedly deny. I suspect I'll be waiting a while.

Any more toilet water you've been boiling up that you'd like to try and pass off as Jasmine Chai? I'll be waiting.

Nemesis_

Seems as good as your latest efforts. Good for you.

They clearly eclipses yours. You dragged an album when your meningeal encephalitic fave just put out one of the most abhorrent singles that even you paid dust, randomly dragged Gaga with such WELL put together shade such "it a mess" "is at mess" and bring her up when I was talking to supes. Then to top this STRUGGLE off, you posted nonsensical box office receipts, typed some random words after banging your head against a keyboard (because GOD KNOWS if anyone could string them together naturally), recommended an ANTI-DEPRESSANT to someone who was aggressive, and posted an GIF that was already out of date before you even typed the URL into the post.

The epitome of struggles.

ibsGro7glVYTLI.gif

Majmun

Can I just say that I don't understand how yall can drag Beyoncé for apparently having no new music to stan for. 4 only came out two years ago, as did some other major pop albums (BTW/FF). Beyoncé not having anything new out at the moment isn't really strange at all.

I don't get it either. It's not like she needs to release one album a year to stay relevant.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
They clearly eclipses yours. You dragged an album when your meningeal encephalitic fave just put out one of the most abhorrent singles that even you paid dust, randomly dragged Gaga with such WELL put together shade such "it a mess" "is at mess" and bring her up when I was talking to supes. Then to top this STRUGGLE off, you posted nonsensical box office receipts, typed some random words after banging your head against a keyboard (because GOD KNOWS if anyone could string them together naturally), recommended an ANTI-DEPRESSANT to someone who was aggressive, and posted an GIF that was already out of date before you even typed the URL into the post.

Keep telling me how you really feel. Maybe one day you might find true happiness.
e5YuU.gif

botty

Banned

ibsGro7glVYTLI.gif

destroy ha
ibsGro7glVYTLI.gif

Kyon

Banned

ibsGro7glVYTLI.gif

End Ha

icaLweNES3zsH.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
destroy ha
ibsGro7glVYTLI.gif

That self destructive behavior. Poor dat.

There was no description of feelings in that post, although if you had a functioning amygdala you might have known that.

ieJbL588bbUFv.gif

Your gifs are reflecting your anger. You can keep coming at me with what you think its elaborated shade which comes as TRY HARD as your fave. But keep feeding me with your anger as its obviously entertaining me.

Majmun

Gaga's new music has unleashed our inner demons. We usually aren't this messy.

It's not fun when it gets personal, though
i2EZ5q7kTpub2.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I don't get it either. It's not like she needs to release one album a year to stay relevant.

ih6wDtCUYpiKj.gif
ih6wDtCUYpiKj.gif
ih6wDtCUYpiKj.gif

And yeh Burqa is liked by the majority, although it could do with a a bit of a tidy. But that's expected as it's an early demo

I don't know what the hell I just stepped into the middle of in here, but this is my first post in PopGAF and I immediately thought of this thread after listening to AlunaGeorge's Body Music on Spotify. I've heard her collab song, White Noise (another must listen), with Disclosure, but I would have never known that she and George dropped their debut album this year if it weren't for WNYC'S Soundcheck. This is now my favorite album of 2013.

alunageorgeEDIT.jpg

http://soundcheck.wnyc.org/2013/aug/02/get-know-alunageorge/

Favorite songs:

01) Your Drums, Your Love
02) Kaleidoscope Love
03) Bad Idea
04) This Is How We Do It
05) Attracting Flies

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
But we should have a consensus by now, you slow popgaf :p
The lyrics strike me as a bit dodgy, I'm not sure though, I need to think about it a bit more.

The production's good. I like the Countdown-esque mashing of four different songs together too.

botty

Banned
I don't know what the hell I just stepped into the middle of in here, but this is my first post in PopGAF and I immediately thought of this thread after listening to AlunaGeorge's Body Music on Spotify. I've heard her collab song, White Noise (another must listen), with Disclosure, but I would have never known that she and George dropped their debut album this year if it weren't for WNYC'S Soundcheck.

alunageorgeEDIT.jpg

http://soundcheck.wnyc.org/2013/aug/02/get-know-alunageorge/

Yeah, we were stanning for this album last week. Loved it!

Best Be Believing, Kaleidoscope Love, Attracting Flies, and This is How We Do it are all bops.

Majmun

Gaga's song is actually growing on me. Pretty fresh sound, tbh.

But still no single material in this form. Way too rough to be one.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
You really like songs that sound like multiple songs smashed together...
When it works (Biology/Countdown) it's amazing. I don't think Aura is quite Biology-level songwriting perfectioN though.

[edit] It relies on each section working on its own. If it sounds like each section is unfinished then the song will just be messy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom