• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

Sia is working with Jennifer Lopez on her upcoming album.

iQoGVzGS0Y4ap.gif

You might remember that she's planning to release it in November

Koodo

Banned
This is the most ludicrous line of reasoning.
Stanning for music is the most ludicrous line of reasoning?

I suppose music has become a foreign concept for the FleaHive; or, most likely after the latest revision of Grown Woman, they're feigning ignorance towards the concept given that its output is now bearing close resemblance to liquid diarrhea. DEATH.

cory64

The MCSWT & DWT are in the background now that most of the pieces of the battle for 2013 are set in place.

edit: We should just skip to OT7 on Sunday even if we don't reach 20k posts. Everything will be different then.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
How long are you waiting for new Adele material?

When your album slays the charts and award circuit like Adele's did, she can take as long as she damn pleases

edit;^^^ I don't think we'll get to the next ot till after the VMAs. Not unless people get messy like last night

Also Waffles Can I update my Katy prediction to 360k please?

Koodo

Banned
How long are you waiting for new Adele material?
1a. Since last November. Oops, you didn't try.
1b. Why would you self-clock yourself like that when I know you're waiting for ADELE too? Do I need to remind who made the 21 OT?

2. ADELE hasn't prolapsed a tangy ball of hemorrhoid out of her orifice in the form of music during her time out. Much unlike the Beyst's uneven output throughout the year that somehow gets WORSE with each subsequent revision.

What a sad state of affairs when Procter & Gamble takes a fourth of a decade to release what looks to be shaping up as a piece of shit.

Majmun

1a. Since last November. Oops, you didn't try.
1b. Why would you self-clock yourself like that when I know you're waiting for ADELE too? Do I need to remind who made the 21 OT?

2. ADELE hasn't prolapsed a tangy ball of hemorrhoid out of her orifice in the form of music during her time out. Much unlike the Beyst's uneven output throughout the year that somehow gets WORSE with each subsequent revision.

What a sad state of affairs when Procter & Gamble takes a fourth of a decade to release what looks to be shaping up as a piece of shit.

I'm definitely waiting for new Adele material, just like I'm waiting for new Bey stuff.

I just think it's a bit hypocrite when people drag Bey for not releasing new album when even their faves have taken long breaks between album releases.

I'm not going to receipt stan. But Beyoncé has released more new material than Adele the last couple of months. Does Adele even go on tour? Is a new album release even hinted at?

What the hell is she doing?

Stanning for music is the most ludicrous line of reasoning?

I suppose music has become a foreign concept for the FleaHive; or, most likely after the latest revision of Grown Woman, they're feigning ignorance towards the concept given that its output is now bearing close resemblance to liquid diarrhea. DEATH.

No, the logic stating that we can only talk about artists who are currently releasing music for purchase is an attempt to control the conversation, and a relatively recent notion. There wasn't a problem talking about any number of broads pushing a tv show and not releasing new music. But for someone who doesn't want to talk about Beyonce, they sure spend a lot of time talking about Beyonce. I hear the problem is that the "Fleahive" is pretending that Bey has started a new era, I don't see that happening here. I, and possibly everyone who isn't part of that clique, is scratching their heads as to why we are being assaulted with screeds about what Beyonce isn't doing, when most (if not all) of the Hive here have also bemoaned the fact that a new era hasn't started. If the BeyHive somewhere, is acting like a new era has started, and that makes you mad, you should either calm down because it's not that serious, or talk that shit to them where they're doing that at.

I'm sure there is an agenda I'm not privvy to, and that's ok. Maybe this will all culminate in some *shocking reveal* (see:Nems april foolishness) but until then I'll just sit back and quietly wonder what the fuck the deal is.

Either we're here to talk about these Pop Hoes or we aren't. These limits and conditions on what we can or cannot talk about is foolish.

iRXFI025fpXIp.gif

Koodo

Banned
I just think it's a bit hypocrite when people drag Bey for not releasing new album when even their faves have taken long breaks between album releases.
Your fave is Rihanna without an iron deficiency. She shouldn't be taking this long to copy paste middling output.

FYI, no one would be dragging your fave if her appetizers throughout the year hadn't left a rotten aftertaste. It's a simple concept to understand for the musically inclined.

Majmun

Your fave is Rihanna without an iron deficiency. She shouldn't be taking this long to copy paste middling output.

FYI, no one would be dragging your fave if her appetizers throughout the year hadn't left a rotten aftertaste. It's a simple concept to understand for the musically inclined.

Is the last paragraph now about Rihanna or Beyoncé?
iZEfAPghTtHVM.gif

royalan

...I don't know why the Behhive is so pressed that nobody is talking about Bey right now. Like, that is LITERALLY what this argument is about. Lol

Majmun

...I don't know why the Behhive is so pressed that nobody is talking about Bey right now. Like, that is LITERALLY what this argument is about. Lol

Did you read the thread title?

People have been more pressed about Bey in this topic than anything else.

Majmun

You got: Taylor Swift
You’re energy is electrifying. Everyone loves being around you (as long as you’re not angry at them).

Oh, the whorerror
ibwFuvakgRaCBi.gif

Servbot24

Banned
I don't think this album has been posted yet.

I.E. - Most Importantly

http://deathbombarc.bandcamp.com/album/most-importantly

I.E. (aka Margot Padilla) has been helping audiences lose their inhibitions for nearly a decade now. Emerging out of the same LA "Ravesploitation" scene that gave us Captain Ahab, I.E.'s music exists somewhere between bedroom K-Pop star, chola rave queen with a computer programming job, and outcast from the mall punk scene. Regardless of how you describe her music, Margot has always been intent on bringing the fun to everyone. So while a great deal of her shows happen at LA mainstay The Smell, some of her most memorable shows have happened at places like a farm with goats in the audience and even at Hot Topic (where she pretty quickly got kicked off stage). While her music focuses on dancefloor ready with heavy nods to wide-appeal, Margot uses this platform to reach people with a very unique sociopolitical voice. Young, poor, Latinas, rarely have representation in music, but through I.E. they do. Margot has a knack for communicating some pretty dark truths about her own life in a manner that is really fun without sacrificing how serious she is.

Despite bringing joy to audiences for so many years now, 'Most Importantly' is I.E.'s first formal full length album. Long overdue.

There is a song called Show Me the Receipts, so.... listen.

royalan

Did you read the thread title?

People have been more pressed about Bey in this topic than anything else.

Well, if anything, I'm really excited to see what happens when Beyonce does start promoting new music next year.

She kinda blew her marketing load this year. Vogue, Superbowl, documentary, world tour, inauguration, H&M/Loreal/Pepsi. She had a perfect storm of promo, and it us HIGHLY unlikely she'll be able to recreate a blitz even HALF as visible when she actually has music to promote.

Also, I bet her products partners can't be too happy. I bet many of them signed on for such lofty endorsement on the expectation that she'd be putting an album out. Pepsi can't be pleased right now.

It'll be interesting to see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom