• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintZ

Just finished Lana del Rey's album. I must say I was pleasantly surprised.

Thumbs up GAF.
YAS. Another soul has been blessed by her light.

ibrda9qcdo5xq7ewzup.gif

Did you listen to Paradise as well or just Born To Die?

Trigger

With a song as singularly awful as ATMJAM who's surprised? She needs to have another listen to 1991 EP and remind herself how to write good songs.

IMO, the production played a huge role in 1991's quality. I don't think she forgot how to write good songs. I'm starting to think she just ran out of good melodies to ride off of. Pharell tossed her some shitty material and she floundered. That Venus song was shitting though. I hope her other collaborators gave her better stuff too.

Majmun

How come Summertime Sadness is slaying all of a sudden?? Did she do a promo thing? Or was it aired during a show?

Aguila

#ICONIC
Now that we are talking about Lana:

Summertime Sadness is #1 on Billboard's Hot Dance Radio Airplay Chart!

and

LANA DEL REY – Summertime Sadness: 41.057 (+2.617)

She got the biggest update of the day

17218_mdm41ze3.gif

Wow wow wow

Coming for her first US top ten hit

ibalHQou4Az5b0.gif

How come Summertime Sadness is slaying all of a sudden?? Did she do a promo thing? Or was it aired during a show?

I think it was because of the dance remix and it also being the middle of summer lol

yas, lead ha to the LORDe

ibalHQou4Az5b0.gif

Nemesis_

What do you consider to be their best album? I have a few of their singles, but never really explored their discography.

I was having this discussion with Kyon earlier, I think Sam's Town is their best - but the singles overall from Hot Fuss were much, much better. So either of them really.

Nemesis_

I got drunk and sang Somebody Told Me on SingStar at one of my birthday parties and EVERYBODY filmed it and showed it to one of my teachers the following Monday
ibwFuvakgRaCBi.gif

But I still love The Killers
ibwFuvakgRaCBi.gif

Phreaker

^ Are Miley and Nicki friendly?

PopGAF, since Rihanna is the Madden of music does she have another album coming out Nov of this year?

Trigger

^ Are Miley and Nicki friendly?

PopGAF, since Rihanna is the Madden of music does she have another album coming out Nov of this year?

The shade has been noteD.

It's not unusual for her to release something around now, but there aren't many major signs pointing to a release.

I'm confused about what she's doing with this album. Is this song new?

Did you all see what her "project" was? Selling discount clothing
ibwFuvakgRaCBi.gif

It's a fancy way of telling us that its the end of the album cycle. With a new song. Wiping the heart off = wiping electra hearts personas away. So I guess she going to go back to being "Marina" now.

Marina is conscious that all of her fans can't afford to buy her albums and haute couture UNLIKE SOME. The people's princess.

Right now?

I didn't like the song. I wish Marina wouldn't go back to the black hair because she looks pedestrian and unremarkable -_-

*sigh*

I still like most of Electra Heart(album) though.
I like the song, and I prefer her with the really dark hair. The blonde only really worked for Primadonna imo

Aguila

#ICONIC
It's a "new" "song" that is supposed to "celebrate" the "end" of her album "era". If I understand correctly.
ibwFuvakgRaCBi.gif

It's a fancy way of telling us that its the end of the album cycle. With a new song. Wiping the heart off = wiping electra hearts personas away. So I guess she going to go back to being "Marina" now.

o i c

um, goodbye then. We didn't know you were still here gurl
ibwFuvakgRaCBi.gif

I do like how creative she's been with her music. If only I understood what it was exactly that she was doing
ibwFuvakgRaCBi.gif

royalan

King B looking flawless with short hair

tumblr_mr735jTIvj1rqqzwio1_500.jpg

Wait.

Has this been confirmed yet? Like, it's not a wig or something?

Because if so, I actually like it.

It's very regal. And, as Leona pointed out, she's been sporting that raggedy lion's mane weave for years now -- longer than any look she's ever had. This is refreshing. It's the type of thing she should be doing to really get the public to take notice of her (and not just because she's Beyonce).

Yes for REINVENTION.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom