• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
Ok , just finished listening to ROAR. It's good. :)
ibxueYe1h1mGVv.gif

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
You fucking shits, like omg. It sounds so modern, can't believe it's from an album that came out in 1997
The beginning of Trust a Try had me kiiing, but the track is amazing
The Pleasure Principle and Miss you Much are a bit too eighties for my taste, but they're nice enough
Because of love is really cute, reminds me of the Fresh Prince theme for some reason
i6D7vJG0Ocws1.gif

Can't seem to find a proper version of You Want This on youtube, how odd
The runaway vid is making me scream. Not because the actual vid is funny, but because the uploader had her face fading in and out to avoid copyright. This song is real chill, super relaxing
I like Throb but her vocals are too quiet to hear anything. I watched this fan made video and Janet is FILTH!
Alright is alright with me. Catchy as fuck
I like Make Me, reminded me of 4 minutes/timbaland in general.
I had no idea Together Again was Janet, it's not been covered by Atomic Kitten or someone has it?
Prefer the original version of So Excited than that remix. The video is great

My main gripe is her whisper vocals. Some times they work really well with the song, other times you just can't understand a thing and it's just an annoying mumble over a beat

Can see why she's considered a legend though. She'd gone over my head before but I can hear alot of her sounds in modern music, and she handles a lot of genres really well. Has Janelle Monae ever said the Janet was an influence? They seem to have the same kinda swagger

Oh wow. That was quick. Good job. You should go watch one of her tours. A bunch are up on YouTube. Velvet Rope or All For You maybe.

And check out "I Get Lonely," "This Time," and "Love Will Never Do (Without You)."

Mau ®

Is work on OT-7 being done?

We're not too far from 20k and with the upcoming releases by Katy and Gaga and the ensuing chart battle, it's gonna move pretty fast.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I CANNOT
Trust A Try is completely obliterating my nether regions

ig4OigtTr2lKY.gif

Mau ®

I know I'm making OT-X

And I rihmember Marius signed for OT8 (probably to coincide with ARTPOP's release).

Don't remember who has OT-7 tho...

But Botty should do it *.*

botty

Banned
You should PM Nem. He controls the LastFM group.

The 5 album and app cominG

ibgwORVeRz2M0q.gif

She is either doing a promo thing for the VMAS...like Katy and Miley have done already, or she is prepping an actual music video to be released soon. I am perched tbh.

ibgwORVeRz2M0q.gif

cory64

Mau ®;75861707 said:
I know I'm making OT-X

And I rihmember Marius signed for OT8 (probably to coincide with ARTPOP's release).

Don't remember who has OT-7 tho...

But Botty should do it *.*
I have OT9 iirc.

Yeah I know all about the Fireflies (amazing song by the way) drama. They even had a lyric video made for it.

Just ugh, her best album and it's going to be remembered as a flop.

Single choices should have been:

- Trouble (feat. Childish Gambino), with Gambino in the video as her love interest, also performing it live with her, selling it like a 'Love The Way You Lie' thing
- Glassheart
- Fireflies
- Sugar
- I To You
- Come Alive
Yep, that would've been perfect. People would view Leona so differently had she released Glassheart and Come Alive and seriously promoted them.

The worst thing about the GH 1.0 fiasco is that the songs are out there, but Leona's fanbase is probably the most divided sisterhood ever, so the few who have songs to leak are either so up their own ass that they hoard as if holding onto the Ark of the Covenant (like the handful or so from the UK and Belgium that I've dealt with) or are so paranoid about being caught trading that they operate like the mafia (like the few I've dealt with in Asia, who actually have the good stuff). No one considers that when leaks actually do happen, no one dies (i.e. Burn).

Luckily, I've made some headway with the latter, so I'll be able to share at least a little part of the Glassheart that we should've gotten in the first place <3

Vashetti

Banned
Yep, that would've been perfect. People would view Leona so differently had she released Glassheart and Come Alive and seriously promoted them.

The worst thing about the GH 1.0 fiasco is that the songs are out there, but Leona's fanbase is probably the most divided sisterhood ever, so the few who have songs to leak are either so up their own ass that they hoard as if holding onto the Ark of the Covenant (like the handful or so from the UK and Belgium that I've dealt with) or are so paranoid about being caught trading that they operate like the mafia (like the few I've dealt with in Asia, who actually have the good stuff). No one considers that when leaks actually do happen, no one dies (i.e. Burn).

Luckily, I've made some headway with the latter, so I'll be able to share at least a little part of the Glassheart that we should've gotten in the first place <3

Awesome, let me know if you get anything!

What did you think of Mountains/I Miss You Missing Me/Burn

I think those are all the ones that leaked?

Oh so YOU'RE Ayabrea. Hmm, our music compatibility is low, I don't know...

added

Don't worry about that. We are definitely going to work on that. I'm open minded and I pretty much love everything (Except some country and gospel...Death metal...yup). I will definitely get the digging to hear something new. As we speak I'm listening to some new stuff :)

NO20Hb0.png

Your taste is jusT

FqZoO.gif

Added.

You already know :)

2323.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Oh I see we have a new bee buzzing around the Hive. Unfortunate.

Well, new faces are always welcome, even if they stan trash.

--

Anyway, I heard "ROAR" while driving, and it slayed. The smash is coming in 4 hours on iTunes. Prepare your coins.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Rank Beyonce's four albums. I wanna see what kind of stan you are.

iblzMsYeaEs0fu.gif

The TRUE Litmus test of a hive member.

Let's see where this member stands at.

Nice to meet you :)

I know the

is because I'm a Bey Stan..but TRASH? Come on...

Let the voice sing for itself..Talent over >>>>>>>>>>>>Everything

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5O0_2PX2HAc

You've sad untrue things about another pop star, so I figured I'd say untrue stuff about your favorite one. Beyst isn't trash. She's close to it, but not trash. She can at least sing.

It's almost as if other stanbases keep you from enjoying your fave. That must feel awful. Tell us about it.

il6Qa0fX8yMEb.gif

When he's not pasting data from the Rihanna Def Jam newsletter he's name dropping Beyonce at every opportunity. He's almost as bad at Royalan except his projecting is way more transparent.

As long as they keep giving the queen dat promo though. Stay stanning, DMJ.

cory64

When he's not pasting data from the Rihanna Def Jam newsletter he's name dropping Beyonce at every opportunity. He's almost as bad at Royalan except his projecting is way more transparent.

As long as they keep giving the queen dat promo though. Stay stanning, DMJ.
Wait where do I sign up for that??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom