• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been home much the last two days. I went to a cousin's wedding and reception and then to brunch the next morning and then to another cousin's birthday party.

Did I miss anything exciting?

not recently, but back in april you missed the slayage of the century

popgaf pls
tumblr_inline_mo365oYpO91qz4rgp.gif

botty

Banned
I might. Does that bother you? Let's talk about it.
il6Qa0fX8yMEb.gif

Ew..

Oh man...This is hard because the first two I can't rank

1. Dangerously In Love - I like to call this album the "Departure from Destiny's Child" . Very R&B and a lot of soulful tracks
2. B-Day- This album was just Grammy nominated all over
3. 4 (Four)
4. Sasha Fierce

It was hard to choose between DIL and BDay...I absolutely hated Sasha Fierce.....had some good songs but no, its all about the quality and she really only brought that quality in the first 3. It irritates me a lot that Sasha Fierce won her so many grammys though...Ugh.

You're cool in my book.

Mau ®

It's not "traditional talent" that makes someone a legend. Doing l e g e n d a r y things makes someone a Legend. Like having a library worth of hits and top 10s. Like redefining the fashion game for generations to come. Like taking risks and inspiring trends. Like making producers relevant. Like selling out tours. Like being an all-around Icon. Like being R I H A N N A.

cry7.gif
cry7.gif
cry7.gif
cry7.gif
cry7.gif
cry7.gif
cry7.gif
cry7.gif
cry7.gif
cry7.gif
cry7.gif
cry7.gif
cry7.gif
cry7.gif

This post has given me LYFE !!! Thank you Roysus!!

Oop.

The horse must be enjoying watching this in ha underground BDSM dungeon.

i2CsPbf7ItRy4.gif
I'll emit a chuckle when your new favorite jailbait whew contracts a fatal strain of chlamydia from one or more of the cadre of horny producers her label will strap her to the couch with to shakily prop up her non-career.

A faint chuckle.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
How would it work?

Hmm.. People would have to send me their names/addresses, which some people might not be comfortable with, but otherwise.. I'd compile a list of people who want to participate, make sure everyone is assigned a person, and then PM everyone individually who to send their CD to.

I participated in a mix exchange here on GAF ages ago, and there was a digital option. That seems like sorta bullshit to me though and a hell of a lot less fun.

botty

Banned
Hmm.. People would have to send me their names/addresses, which some people might not be comfortable with, but otherwise.. I'd compile a list of people who want to participate, make sure everyone is assigned a person, and then PM everyone individually who to send their CD to.

I participated in a mix exchange here on GAF ages ago, and there was a digital option. That seems like sorta bullshit to me though and a hell of a lot less fun.

err

i8QloEUUHcqUC.gif

Yado

I think digital would be more convenient, it would allow more people to download it and be exposed to new artists/give feedback.

botty

Banned
Lorde's Ribs in HQ (live): http://churchoflorde.tumblr.com/post/57990911243/lorde-ribs-hq-live

Her album will slay and devour- did your haggard faves even try?

DAMN! this was incredible.

THAT'S MY JAM!!!!!!!!

Check Katy's twitter. She is coming to NYC in the morning to do something. Most likely to perform.

If you can figure out a way to teleport a physical CD through the internet, let me know.

I thought you meant we make mixtapes online, submit them to you, and exchange them some how. I doubt this would take off since we already have some members who like to gather personal receipts.

i8QloEUUHcqUC.gif

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
What about playlists vs an actual physical CD?
Then all people would do is sort through/skip what they know or think they won't be interested in. Makes the whole thing pointless.

If no one wants to do it, then whatever. Haha. No worries. Just came across an old PM I had about the one I participated in and thought it would be fun.

Yado

I mean we can skip tracks on a physical disc as well...if people are really interested then they're going to listen.

Aguila

#ICONIC
I'll emit a chuckle when your new favorite jailbait whew contracts a fatal strain of chlamydia from one or more of the cadre of horny producers her label will strap her to the couch with to shakily prop up her non-career.

A faint chuckle.

That's probably what would happen if she handled her life the way Leona handled her music career. The LORDe is wise. Repent.

iSRy24e0VaMD6.gif

botty

Banned
The #Navy had an alliance with the Beyhive. You see how that turned out.

That was strictly on popgaf, and it was pretty disingenuous to begin with. Katykats and RihannaNavy have a strong alliance because of their faves being friends. The Rihanna stans are even going to help buy and request "Roar" when it's released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom