• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styles

Selena's first solo album managed to go #1 at least

iC1IlEN2lzlMI.gif

OMG. PULL IT

ib1qXJkpaFJ33G.gif

Nemesis_

Mau ®;75834315 said:
It'll be lucky to sell 1/5 of what Unapologetic did tho

ixBxx0dmq7W8T.gif

I love this gif. Thanks for introducing it in my life *.*

The hottest almost fifty year old you'll ever meet

iCbPJELVhgWAE.gif

*O*

For real the tumblr was killed after I listened to it. Was gonna link and Gaga even RT the page later.
Hush.

Even if it had been removed, it should still be in your browser cache. I was able to play Aura on that first leak's URL long after it had been taken down because I didn't refresh the page.

Did you refresh the page? Did you?

ixBxx0dmq7W8T.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I really want to listen to it but then I don't want i to leak proper because it will cause her shit
I mean it is only eight days away

tumblr_mrbh1xs9yu1qdthxwo1_r2_500.gif

https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/366389966172983297

Got took down quick. The Little Monsters Police doing quick works.

Wasn't that the DJWS thing?
edit2; actually read the tweet and it was. That was some stupid shit that told us to wait a couple days for it in some weird voice
edit3; it was even posted here because cory was clocked for posting his impressions before even pressing play

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Hush.

Even if it had been removed, it should still be in your browser cache. I was able to play Aura on that first leak's URL long after it had been taken down because I didn't refresh the page.

ixBxx0dmq7W8T.gif

I did refreshed it sadly.

I did refreshed it sadly.
Oh, Pupi wants to be Kyon.

If you Google search "http://dirtylittledamsel.tumblr.com/post/57928888607" you'll see that it originally linked to an obviously fake, joke Applause snippet. Check ATRL for the receipts.

You lied, Pupi. You lied to my face.

ixBxx0dmq7W8T.gif

Vazra

If you Google search "http://dirtylittledamsel.tumblr.com/post/57928888607" you'll see that it originally linked to an obviously fake, joke Applause snippet. Check ATRL for the receipts.

ixBxx0dmq7W8T.gif
Did I?
ixBxx0dmq7W8T.gif

Nemesis_

You should be using this one.

I've gotta be honest, I think that this week will be all about Roar. Releasing it now or even leaking it this week will cause even MORE tension between the stan bases, and Roar's more conventional sound will dominate Applause.

I'm happy waiting.

but I'll jump on a leak faster than....umm...i'll jump on....something

iQoGVzGS0Y4ap.gif

For real the tumblr was killed after I listened to it. Was gonna link and Gaga even RT the page later.
redd-mymy(b).gif

I need receipts for this apparent Applause leak otherwise pipe down
judge-warning(b).gif

Hush.
phoenix-deskslam.gif

phoenix-document(a).gif

phoenix-objecting.gif

https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/366389966172983297

Got took down quick. The Little Monsters Police doing quick works.
redd-thinking(b).gif

phoenix-confident(b).gif

phoenix-document(a).gif

phoenix-zoom(b).gif
...i need aa5

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I don't even play Ace Attorney but I love the gifs

Roar does absolutely nothing for me. It's not bad or annoying, and it's 100% a Katy song. I like Katy songs. But this is just... plain.

The snippet of Applause has me more excited.

Vashetti

Banned
Lady Gaga Now ‏@LadyGagaNowNet 9m
"Don't fight with Katy's fans, or anyone. STOP THE DRAMA. START THE MUSIC" - Lady Gaga pic.twitter.com/jYcLvweKCx
Retweeted by Lady Gaga

Vazra

Now we see hew is the better sport. Lets see both situations and tell me what sounds better.

A) It got leaked? Lets release this asap

B) It got leaked? Report Report Report

Majmun

I just can't get into Roar. The song is very boring. Sounds like the 9th single from Teenage Dream tbh

Still haven't heard any Applause snippets. But Aura shits on Roar. No contest.

Matt_

Lady Gaga ‏@ladygaga 6m
Let's make 2013 a year where music/talent/artistry is more important than gossip/fanwars I respect all fanbases 4 their passion #BeTheChange

Truly an ambassador for peace
io6Hv4aouQAJW.gif

idwl

Roar is typical katy perry music- so ts good but nothing new
Gaga leaks- bleh she's trying too hard to be artistic. She needs to go back to songs like in fame monster.

Now I need Britney leaks

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Just heard Roar...

I GOT THE EYE OF THE TIGER
I'M FIRE
DANCING THROUGH THE FIRE
CAUSE I AM THE CHAMPION
AND YOU'RE GONNA HEAR ME ROAR
LOUDER
LOUDER THAN THE LION
CAUSE I AM THE CHAMPION
AND YOU'RE GONNA HEAR ME ROAR

Slay
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif

I hope Applause is as much of a no-nonsense bop

The thing about ROAR is this: It's like The Departed of pop music. It seems expertly defined to be as inoffensive and catchy as possible so that the target demographic can eat it up without any risk of polarization or a fall-out.

What this shows me is that there is a VERY obvious formula to chart well on the charts if you have the means to get the general public's attention from the get-go. I'm of the opinion that Katy Perry was more interested in getting a number one lead single than actually trying to elevate her own pinache as an artist. I'm convinced that ROAR is absolutely NOT indicative of Prism's overall sound since all that promo she did was complete dark humor.

In that respect I'm disappointed that ROAR is just a safe Teenage Dream-type track instead of pulling through on Katy's promise of a truly darker era. I guess it's disappointing whenever I see someone play it safe than fucking going for it, but ROAR happens to be a really, really good song too. It deserves to chart well just because it's well done, but I KNOW that Katy Perry is readying an album that's dark and different, and ROAR is not a song that fits that tone.

I at least know that Applause falls SQUARELY into the theme of ARTPOP and that Gaga will continue to release singles with the major purpose being to forward her own cause and agenda. Because of that I put her on a higher pedestal because the level of commitment she puts into her artistry is really commendable.

Vazra

inmhP7qLCaUxy.gif

I'm waiting for something like this Call Me Maybe mess with the Applause expected lip syncs.
Trigger doing the most

I at least know that Applause falls SQUARELY into the theme of ARTPOP and that Gaga will continue to release singles with the major purpose being to forward her own cause and agenda. Because of that I put her on a higher pedestal because the level of commitment she puts into her artistry is really commendable.

ibxR2qB1yDGdj4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom