• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMeisterJ

Banned
When he's not pasting data from the Rihanna Def Jam newsletter he's name dropping Beyonce at every opportunity. He's almost as bad at Royalan except his projecting is way more transparent.

As long as they keep giving the queen dat promo though. Stay stanning, DMJ.

The lies and delusion. I hardly name-drop Beyonce. I pay her dust much like the buying public does. You tried tho.

Rank Beyonce's four albums. I wanna see what kind of stan you are.

iblzMsYeaEs0fu.gif

Oh man...This is hard because the first two I can't rank

1. Dangerously In Love - I like to call this album the "Departure from Destiny's Child" . Very R&B and a lot of soulful tracks
2. B-Day- This album was just Grammy nominated all over
3. 4 (Four)
4. Sasha Fierce

It was hard to choose between DIL and BDay...I absolutely hated Sasha Fierce.....had some good songs but no, its all about the quality and she really only brought that quality in the first 3. It irritates me a lot that Sasha Fierce won her so many grammys though...Ugh.

The TRUE Litmus test of a hive member.

Let's see where this member stands at.

You've sad untrue things about another pop star, so I figured I'd say untrue stuff about your favorite one. Beyst isn't trash. She's close to it, but not trash. She can at least sing.

I'm sure your talking about Rihanna but album sales and number one hits don't make legends, talent does. Your compared and respected by the best because your good at what you do regardless of who it appeals to. Just saying.....

Sadly, I have to show shade. Rihanna is, she has no talent outside being very gorgeous and a marketing machine. Her songs are catchy and good, and of course they are hit after hit after hit because she can't do anything else. She can't dance, she can't sing, she can't act...So what is she really good at? She's good at looking good, studio songs and albums, and number one hits. Does this girl even do charities or sing for sick children or something? Does she do anything outside being a "Bad Gyal"?

DMeisterJ

Banned

1. Dangerously In Love - I like to call this album the "Departure from Destiny's Child" . Very R&B and a lot of soulful tracks
3. 4 (Four)
4. Sasha Fierce

It was hard to choose between DIL and BDay...I absolutely hated Sasha Fierce.....had some good songs but no, its all about the quality and she really only brought that quality in the first 3. It irritates me a lot that Sasha Fierce won her so many grammys though...Ugh.

Also a side note. Album sales and number one hits don't make legends, talent does. Your compared and respected by the best because your good at what you do regardless of who it appeals to. Just saying.....

You passed the test *applause*. IASF and 4 deserve to be paid dust.

And I agree with your side note. Album sales or hits don't make legends, talent does. And as an addendum to your side note, talent involves more than just singing ability. Just saying...

Kyon

Banned

(Filth).

I use

iblzMsYeaEs0fu.gif

You're officially the only hasBEYn Hive member worth my time

royalan

3. 4 (Four)
4. Sasha Fierce

I approve of your album ranking.

Also a side note. Album sales and number one hits don't make legends, talent does. Your compared and respected by the best because your good at what you do regardless of who it appeals to. Just saying.....

Not true. Just look at Madonna, she's not half as talented as the many, many women she's steamrolled throughout her career, and yet she's the biggest legend of them all.

It's not "traditional talent" that makes someone a legend. Doing l e g e n d a r y things makes someone a Legend. Like having a library worth of hits and top 10s. Like redefining the fashion game for generations to come. Like taking risks and inspiring trends. Like making producers relevant. Like selling out tours. Like being an all-around Icon. Like being R I H A N N A.

cory64

Not true. Just look at Madonna, she's not half as talented as the many, many women she's steamrolled throughout her career, and yet she's the biggest legend of them all.

It's not "traditional talent" that makes someone a legend. Doing l e g e n d a r y things makes someone a Legend. Like having a library worth of hits and top 10s. Like redefining the fashion game for generations to come. Like taking risks and inspiring trends. Like making producers relevant. Like selling out tours. Like being an all-around Icon. Like being R I H A N N A.
I didn't want to cry tonight, dammit sis! A flawless post if I've ever seen one. :')

royalan

Music/Audiophile who loves all music, Gamer, tech geek/fanatic and your normal realest black girl that you meet once in your life. Get to know me XD

Ok, I C U Miss Thang. lol

I approve of your album ranking.

Madonna...Madonna...Madonna. Madonna is certified LEGEND! The reason why I respect this woman so much more than ANY woman in the game because Madonna was on the front of her career since day one. She by herself created her own brand, her image all by herself. She managed everything, from the direction of her music to the sound, to her albums ..just everything. This woman is who I feel EVERY woman in the game should inspire to be like. When people say Britney is on Madonna status, i have to shut that down. I love Brit Brat but Britney was controlled all her life by her parents and her father which crippled her well being. If she was really like Madonna, she wouldn't have been where she is now trying to bring herself back to life (Which she's doing very well...Blackout...UMPH! Best comeback album ever)

Madonna is legendary for the fact that everything she did has become something everyone follows. Look at Lady GG, her whole persona is based off heavy influence from Madonna. Like, I can't praise her enough

tumblr_lvdp84JHjx1r4ghkoo1_250.gif

tumblr_lqo6hcg4H61qc0rbao1_500.gif

tumblr_mfx8s6RgB21qk6zdio1_400.gif

Let me stop the Rihanna shade though lol! I hate to love her. I can't really....like her the way I want to because she's a constant reminder of everything I hate about the music industry and what they do to artist. They lock and chain them to do what they think is best and not what the artist thinks is best. However, despite all my shady talk...I have all her albums, sing all her songs everyday....and well....sold my soul to her devilish ways lol! I can't help it, her music is like voodoo. You want to hate it so bad but you can't! Lol

I was just stating facts, but YOU seem bothered when anyone comes for Bernard.
If by bothered you mean confused as to why you're always erroneously coming for Beyonce, then you are correct. Unlike you,apparently, I can admit when I'm bothered. Like Arte said the other day, Bey hasn't been without new music any longer than anyone else, so what's the big deal? If you don't care for Beyonce, why are you worried about her new music, or lack thereof? Tell us how you feel.
Are you going to post this everytime someone shades another stanbase?
I might. Does that bother you? Let's talk about it.
il6Qa0fX8yMEb.gif

Madonna...Madonna...Madonna. Madonna is certified LEGEND! The reason why I respect this woman so much more than ANY woman in the game because Madonna was on the front of her career since day one. She by herself created her own brand, her image all by herself. She managed everything, from the direction of her music to the sound, to her albums ..just everything. This woman is who I feel EVERY woman in the game should inspire to be like. When people say Britney is on Madonna status, i have to shut that down. I love Brit Brat but Britney was controlled all her life by her parents and her father which crippled her well being. If she was really like Madonna, she wouldn't have been where she is now trying to bring herself back to life (Which she's doing very well...Blackout...UMPH! Best comeback album ever)

Madonna is legendary for the fact that everything she did has become something everyone follows.
iMAR2sTvg3DL9.gif

You better let these zygotes know.
^^ Lord, if it weren't for the Rihanna shade I would think you were Rob's alt account. lol
idratusp7hU4y.gif

Rank Gaga's albums now

Owwwww....This one is going to be hard. I ain't going to lie to you. I hated that bitch...Like with everything in me....But an epiphany happened over night and I was a lady gaga fan. It just happened...Like out of no where. It happened after she died down and wasn't blasted for some other weird shit she was wearing lol. I'm not a Stan...but I love Lady Gaga now.

So for right now...It is exactly the way it was but somewhat backwards

1. The Fame Monster
2. The Fame
3. Born This Way - Now for this, i don't think it's a number 3 album because I really did like the dark controversy stinging songs on the album but because commercially her other two were bigger , it seems only right that this is number 3.

Buuuuuttttt....I'm betting that ArtPOP might be my new number 1. From what I heard from Aura....I'm feeling it already.

cory64

No. Walmart is the one that makes these. The other girls have more GH albums coming too. This has nothing to do with her team.

It's actually Sony that makes this series, however it was messy of them to let this slip through only 1 album after the last "official" comp.

Do you have Apple products?
iBNURTqODWz4J.jpg

Uh oh haha...well uh...No lol. I hate Apple tbh, but I love their Macbooks. I'm working day and night just to get one so badly, specificall the Retina Mac Book Pro fully decked out top tier. iPhone, iPod...No...

I might get a iPad Mini though...I'm starting to like them

Kyon

Banned
Uh oh haha...well uh...No lol. I hate Apple tbh, but I love their Macbooks. I'm working day and night just to get one so badly, specificall the Retina Mac Book Pro fully decked out top tier. iPhone, iPod...No...

I might get a iPad Mini though...I'm starting to like them

You don't like them but its good that PRISTINE QUALITY PREMIUM PRODUCTS are what your aiming for with your paychecks. Retina is the only resolution I see in life
iBNURTqODWz4J.jpg

sis, i just got a macbook pro and a RED ipod last week. they are slaying my life. when will microsoft
iBNURTqODWz4J.jpg

Slay a biT
iBNURTqODWz4J.jpg

You're so BLESSED I have yet to get my hands on my own laptop let alone a MacBook. I shall SOON tho. The ReTina is going to PUNCH
iBNURTqODWz4J.jpg

Have you seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4CR1rEYH9o

Or this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2-Bfpe2TK4

This just makes my stomach hurt so much. I wish I could sing...If I could, I would try my hardest to eclipse this bitch!
I have issues with "Halo" since the whole drama around it and such, but that live performance at the hospital was cute. I was about to close the tab cause Alexandra was making my ears bleed in the X Factor UK video, but then Beyonce came out and slayed so effortlessly. Lord.

Oh, and yeah, welcome to POPGAF. :)

BRbRS0lCMAEFw80.jpg

Those eyebrows.
Did she even try?
Now Pupi, stahp. GaGa looks damn good in that pic. That's more than I could say about Jessie J lately.

Mumei

I haven't been home much the last two days. I went to a cousin's wedding and reception and then to brunch the next morning and then to another cousin's birthday party.

Did I miss anything exciting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom