• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
So it begins tonight, this will be an interesting week

iiUrTl8wFUA2G.gif

cory64

That was strictly on popgaf, and it was pretty disingenuous to begin with. Katykats and RihannaNavy have a strong alliance because of their faves being friends. The Rihanna stans are even going to help buy and request "Roar" when it's released.

I sense a victorih for Katy
ToNv1n2.jpg

Bladenic

I always thought Queen Perrysa and RihALLAH being friends was so strange. Dunno why.

I guess it makes sense. Cockblocking queens of the charts should be friends.

Mumei

That was strictly on popgaf, and it was pretty disingenuous to begin with. Katykats and RihannaNavy have a strong alliance because of their faves being friends. The Rihanna stans are even going to help buy and request "Roar" when it's released.

I tried to explain that it was disingenuous, but lies were told and people said it wasn't. You see how conniving people can be.

In unrelated news, I just came across this video. This poor foolish woman.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Since people seemed clearly uninterested in a physical CD exchange, albeit for valid reasons, I've created this:

PopGAFmix

I posted some rules in the first entry and an example playlist in the second. Submit any CDs to me via PM, and I'll upload it to the blog.

When you submit a playlist, please submit the following:

1. URL to the cover image
2. A track list
3. URL to the download

I'll post one or two a day.

I tried to explain that it was disingenuous, but lies were told and people said it wasn't. You see how conniving people can be.

In unrelated news, I just came across this video. This poor foolish woman.

I think we can get along if everyone plays nice. It's pretty much as easy as this. Beyoncé has what Rihanna doesn't and Rihanna has what Beyoncé doesn't. The things they don't have put them on an equal plate. Some people get emotionally attached. I'm a beyhiver but I'm not getting paid by Bey to defend her or fight someone to the death for her.. If I was, it's a different story.. However what was the fight over in the first place?

Trigger

I always thought Queen Perrysa and RihALLAH being friends was so strange. Dunno why.

I guess it makes sense. Cockblocking queens of the charts should be friends.

They're both young pop girls so they've probably got loads of things to relate over besides charts.

Bladenic

They're both young pop girls so they've probably got loads of things to relate over besides charts.

Yeah but Rih is a no fucks given bad bitch party girl while Katy is down to earth sweet and rather tame girl next door type. Still their friendship is cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom