• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

But what if Beyoncé sang it?

There's a line somewhere in there about reading or writing so I don't think Beyonce would sing something like this.

iIIQ0hsl9k1YZ.gif

Yado

We all know if eBey sang it it would be ICONIC and INNOVATIVE :)

A song like this would be a refreshing change for Bey. I don't have any criticism for Applause tbh, and it's clear she had a particular direction in mind for this track. Something MDNA was was sorely lacking.

cory64

Yeah I can see some validity in the GMAYL comparisons. Choruses might as well be the same, Applause is just executed a million times better.

Yeah I can see some validity in the GMAYL comparisons. Choruses might as well be the same, Applause is just executed a million times better.

It doesn't sound like GMAYL.

It sounds like Celebration, Revolver, Turn Up The Radio, I'm Addicted and Girl Gone Wild.

Granted this is BETTER than those songs. But that chorus is pure new age Madonna.

The verses are pure Gaga though, and they're giving me life.

Icicle

Nekci Menij Episode 19: Kety's Revenge is coming out on Wednesday, August 14th.

It will be a double episode and the end of season 2.

It will also contain an announcement for the "new show", whatever that means.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Nekci Menij Episode 19: Kety's Revenge is coming out on Wednesday, August 14th.

It will be a double episode and the end of season 2.

It will also contain an announcement for the "new show", whatever that means.

Yasss Im here for it.

Fey

Banned
It doesn't sound like GMAYL.

It sounds like Celebration, Revolver, Turn Up The Radio, I'm Addicted and Girl Gone Wild.

Granted this is BETTER than those songs. But that chorus is pure new age Madonna.

The verses are pure Gaga though, and they're giving me life.

yeah chorus is very madonna. but the verses are very gaga.

it sounds like a nice combo but it's just ok

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Put your hands up , make them touch, touch

iiUrTl8wFUA2G.gif

Jesus omg

the first verse is total shit but once the chorus hits the slayage doesnt stop

Put your hands up , make them touch, touch

iiUrTl8wFUA2G.gif

Fey

Banned
lol i could definitely see people finally tuning gaga out after this + last era. song doesn't really challenge the idea that her best days are behind her.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
or that peeps just give ha the benefit of the doubt no matter what...

I'm not sure what you're saying...

Even after the 'chola or orient maid' thing, I don't think Gaga is dumb enough to write the lyrics 'one second I'm a coon, now suddenly the coon is me'.

But I do think she is capable of including the word 'kunst' in her work without knowing how it's spelled. Especially because she's included German in her lyrics before and 'kunst' is the German word for art.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom