• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
are you really up in here arguing how big The Jonas Brothers' fame monster was? Like, really? Even @ their peak they were small fry compared to 1D and even Beebz, who aren't even that big on the 'pop phenomenon' scale.

ibjn0GVISSD43O.gif

BITCH why are you MAD? I don't even Stan them

Burnin Up and S.O.S were the last big songs I remember besides Paranoid I think.

Besides they were more album artists than singles artists.

Even album artists generally have SOME success on radio or else they quickly lose their albums as well (ex: Jonas Bros)

Nemesis_

I think that when we download the ARTPOP app, we'll get a studio mastered version of Cake Like Lady Gaga as an incentive to download it. Maybe. Just my thought. >_>

But where the fuck is the video and the app now? Will this go on Spotify and stuff soon? Or will this all happen next week :/

xaosslug

in truth, one of these songs better STICK because they may just cancel each other out as radio continues to spin the fuck out of BL and remains unbothered...

i03n6q.gif

Stefan™;76008403 said:

isn't 'koon(s)' an old-timey racial slur? Perhaps THAT is why they are bleeping it?

isPcKKwrO6NOP.gif

in truth, one of these songs better STICK because they may just cancel each other out as radio continues to spin the fuck out of BL and remains unbothered...

i03n6q.gif

isn't 'koon(s)' an old-timey racial slur? Perhaps THAT is why they are bleeping it?

isPcKKwrO6NOP.gif

Yes. they think she's saying Coon as in Jim Crow offensive word for black people. She should clear that up.

I constantly hear Blurred Lines on the urban stations, the pop stations, the "KTU"-esque alternative niche pop/classic rock stations - everywhere, basically.

Whimper and Applesauce can't match that blanket appeal. Is Perra even making a play for AC?

Yado

I like Applause, I don't think it's an obvious hit...but I suppose that isn't what she was going for. I like that she seems to be aiming for a new sound. ( new for her at least)

Kyon

Banned
Yes. they think she's saying Coon as in Jim Crow offensive word for black people. She should clear that up.

It won't matter. No matter what it's too late. She should've changed the lyric. God knows I don't wanna start hearing about a damn misinterpreted lyric and having to correct people ugh

It won't matter. No matter what it's too late. She should've changed the lyric. God knows I don't wanna start hearing about a damn misinterpreted lyric ugh

She's about to suffer for ha ARTPOP then.

Miley is a complete mess. She still sounds like she's singing "7 Things" except now the words are changed to "twerk" and "molly"

xaosslug

#oop... if media latches on to this, Gaga could find herself in a bit of a racially charged firestorm... she had better get in front of that shit.

I constantly hear Blurred Lines on the urban stations, the pop stations, the "KTU"-esque alternative niche pop/classic rock stations - everywhere, basically.

Whimper and Applesauce can't match that blanket appeal. Is Perra even making a play for AC?

honestly, the only person that MIGHT have BL shook is Rihanna, who is a cross-format MONSTER as well.

Artemisia

Banned
It won't matter. No matter what it's too late. She should've changed the lyric. God knows I don't wanna start hearing about a damn misinterpreted lyric and having to correct people ugh

It's not even a good line anyway! God damn, Gaga what were you thinking.

Phreaker

She wants us all refreshing iTunes, get on it monsters!

Lady Gaga ‏@ladygaga 3m
'APPLAUSE' + PRE-ORDER ALBUM 'ARTPOP' TONIGHT ON US ITUNES IN HQ! INTERNATIONALTERRITORIES WILL FOLLOW SHORTLY, KEEP REFRESHING ITUNES!

Aguila

#ICONIC
She wants us all refreshing iTunes, get on it monsters!

Lady Gaga ‏@ladygaga 3m
'APPLAUSE' + PRE-ORDER ALBUM 'ARTPOP' TONIGHT ON US ITUNES IN HQ! INTERNATIONALTERRITORIES WILL FOLLOW SHORTLY, KEEP REFRESHING ITUNES!

Tonight! Good.
iuEzE3lqqWmJr.png

Will Perras banner be replaceD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom