• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
iqcSPUfUQSmhf.gif

I want her to make good music that I enjoy. That is what most people want. I think you are VASTLY over analyzing what it takes to make a "hit record". If you make something people want the trend will follow you..... Just look at the top songs so far this year. Virtually all of them are a surprise when you look at what people perceive as the "current sounds of pop right now".

Maybe I am overreacting but I just can't help but to like a different sound. I think it's why right now I'm obsessed with Tesla Boy, Disclosure and AlunaGeorge. I've always been obsessed with AlunaGeorge because why hit it out the park everytime. But the current sound of pop right now sounds more of the same for me right now.

I love Beyoncé songs. I find them to be everything I like. If she wants to go all super pop and look like she did when she did the sasha fierce album, then that's cool. I'll probably hate it though lol

Have you seen Part Of Me?

Her audience is literally ALL 11 year old white girls. It's really daunting. lol

You know, I've always wanted to know the age group for certain artist. Maybe it tells a lot about what they are into

cory64

AlunaGeorge is just pop. There's no separation between mainstream and indie anymore, the lines are too blurred these days (see: Ellie and Lana smashing).

Partition

Banned
Anyone who said they leaked Applause themselves is incorrect. Just see: DJWS's tweets and Gaga calling Emma about the leak and asking it to be removed everywhere.

Also it makes no sense to release it now, it won't help Gaga on the radio with Roar being just released too, and the song was MEANT to be heard WITH the video. That's why they were being released the same day. They go together just as well as Bad Romance does.

The barometer for success in China is how fast your single gets on Chinese-government run national piracy website lol oops

Lmao, Roar is already on the front page for free.

Keep looking you'll be here a WHILE
ibwFuvakgRaCBi.gif

The MaggotHives knack for losing track of TIME is something y'all should be more worried about. The EMBARRASSMENT
ibwFuvakgRaCBi.gif

I don't know why it's so hard for you to understand this, but Beyonce does not give a shit about radio now. There's no pressure for her to compete with anyone. She ain't bothered with it because she doesn't need it to stay popular, unlike most of her contemporaries. Clocking her for touring and not releasing something is silly coz she ain't checking for it.

Kyon

Banned
I don't know why it's so hard for you to understand this, but Beyonce does not give a shit about radio now. There's no pressure for her to compete with anyone. She ain't bothered with it because she doesn't need it to stay popular, unlike most of her contemporaries. Clocking her for touring and not releasing something is silly coz she ain't checking for it.

Yeah I'm sure eBey isn't bothered that her music career is nothing but a JOKE and her tour sells on nothing more than NOSTALGIA.
It's nice that y'all are accepting her as a socialiTe tho I guess.
ibwFuvakgRaCBi.gif

I feel like what Lady Gaga just did to KP, Beyonce would never do. She put Taylor on stage after Kanye blasted her lol! I think if she did, Beyonce would have balls ..huge ones lol!

The Carters are billionaires, I don't think they're that bothered tbh.

Yup....She is like set like Mariah. She doesn't even need a music career anymore even though I would like that not to be the case. Bey is not like Keyshia Cole or Keri Hilson lol

DMeisterJ

Banned

I love the narrative that the Hive has made up since Beyst can't gain any traction on radio.

It's funny.

Yeah I'm sure eBey isn't bothered that her music career is nothing but a JOKE and her tour sells on nothing more than NOSTALGIA.
It's nice that y'all are accepting her as a socialiTe tho I guess.
ibwFuvakgRaCBi.gif

Literally nobody on planet earth considers her a joke except you and like two others in here. Stop coming to ridiculous conclusions. lol

Literally nobody on planet earth considers her a joke except you and like two others in here. Stop coming to ridiculous conclusions. lol

Actually, her haters are worst than her fans. I can't argue with the haters because they foam at the mouth and make up the most ridiculous claims. I think it became apparent when the surrogate mother and illuminati thing came to the arguement. You just have to stop right there. That is the craziest amount of hate I have ever seen. Saying a woman didn't have her own child. I would of been heart broken.

royalan

I don't have Beyonce because of her music.

I hate her because of how rotten she is as a person.

Her music also being terrible is just a lovely bonus. *.*

Actually, her haters are worst than her fans. I can't argue with the haters because they foam at the mouth and make up the most ridiculous claims. I think it became apparent when the surrogate mother and illuminati thing came to the arguement. You just have to stop right there. That is the craziest amount of hate I have ever seen. Saying a woman didn't have her own child. I would of been heart broken.

Maybe she shouldn't have worn a prosthetic belly to make her look more pregnant than she was then?

It was her who made a mockery of the child first by using it for promo. Once you open that door it is free game.

Kyon

Banned
eBey is done and doesn't matter to me much. She's not a threat, she doesn't have power, no impact. All she has is her tour and money which is HILARIOUS considering the fact that the biggest flop Jessica Simpson alone has a Billion dollar empire and didnt SCHEME and STEAL her way to get one. So yes money doesn't mean shit for your fave unless she's RELEVANT to the music scene which she is NOT currently. Even Paris is releasing an album this year and she has a billion dollar empire as well. eBey's bank accounts ain't shit to Stan for. The EXCUSES and DELUSIONS are NOTED.

DISMISSED like your fave by the buying public. Not worth anyone's time or oxygen space.
ibwFuvakgRaCBi.gif

Maybe she shouldn't have worn a prosthetic belly to make her look more pregnant than she was then?

It was her who made a mockery of the child first by using it for promo. Once you open that door it is free game.

Or maybe she's extra careful. The woman had a miscarriage the first time. I don't think she wanted to risk it a second time. This is not abnormal. Plus she did not use it as a promo..Another ridiculous claim. Where are you guys getting this information from?

botty

Banned
Scribe, I'd really like to know how you jumped to the conclusion that Beyonce doesn't care about radio, yet all of 4's singles were based on her past successful radio hits.

ibf1K8zZd7GZHx.gif

Or maybe she's extra careful. The woman had a miscarriage the first time. I don't think she wanted to risk it a second time. This is not abnormal. Plus she did not use it as a promo..Another ridiculous claim. Where are you guys getting this information from?

Umm. What?

She went to an interview with a bulging prosthetic baby bump. There is NO reason why she couldn't go out to it without the extra addon, but she chose to use it. I see no logical reason why she would do that unless she wanted to look extra pregnant for the attention.

I don't see what a miscarriage has to do with it. I have yet to see a study showing that a prosthetic protects against miscarriages.

eBey is done and doesn't matter to me much. She's not a threat, she doesn't have power, no impact. All she has is her tour and money which is HILARIOUS considering the fact that the biggest flop Jessica Simpson alone has a Billion dollar empire and didnt SCHEME and STEAL her way to get one. So yes money doesn't mean shit for your fave unless she's RELEVANT to the music scene which she is NOT currently. Even Paris is releasing an album this year and she has a billion dollar empire as well. eBey's bank accounts ain't shit to Stan for. The EXCUSES and DELUSIONS are NOTED.

DISMISSED like your fave by the buying public. Not worth anyone's time or oxygen space.
ibwFuvakgRaCBi.gif

ibum3uVbh88DSc.gif

Hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom