• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cory64

Artists with most cumulative weeks at #1 on radio since Oct. 1984 (including group numbers for solo artists)(not an exhaustive list):
Mariah - 93
Rihanna - 62
Beyonce - 58
Usher - 50
Boyz II Men - 50
Alicia - 35
Janet - 34
T.I - 33
Madonna - 30
Justin - 28
George Michael - 28
Whitney - 26
Celine - 26
Bruno - 25
Nelly - 23
Jay Z - 21
Ludacris - 21
Maroon 5 - 21
Gwen - 20
Phil Collins - 20
Kanye - 19
Paula - 19
Eminem - 19
will.i.am - 19
Goo Goo Dolls - 19
J. Lo - 18
Sean Paul - 17
Christina - 16
Katy - 15
Ace of Base - 15
TLC - 15
Adele - 14
Michael - 12 (doesn't include Off The Wall or Thriller eras)
Jewel - 12
Ashanti - 12
Jamie Foxx - 11
Pink - 10
Pharrell - 10 (not including production)
Ciara - 9
Taylor - 6
Ellie - 5
Prince - 3 (When Doves Cry and Let's Go Crazy were right before the chart started)
Gaga - 2
Kelly - 2
Nicki - 1
Britney - 0 ;__;

Umm. What?

She went to an interview with a bulging prosthetic baby bump. There is NO reason why she couldn't go out to it without the extra addon, but she chose to use it. I see no logical reason why she would do that unless she wanted to look extra pregnant for the attention.

I don't see what a miscarriage has to do with it. I have yet to see a study showing that a prosthetic protects against miscarriages.

First of all, it wasn't a prosthetic baby bump. This is so wrong it's not even funny. Secondly she wasn't trying to look more pregnant. Her feet, arms, chin and face already shows she was. Thirdly, mothers do wear stomach pads because they fear of blunt trama. Beyonce has crazy fans and wearing something like that after having a miscarriage the first time is not abnormal to protect herself.

Kyon

Banned
Hilarious.

That's what I say every time MaggotHive give us the reminder that they have nothing left to Stan for except HasBeyn's net worth
ibwFuvakgRaCBi.gif
HILARIOUS

Applause is winning about every matchup poll against Roar

That's nice. But that doesn't mean anything
ibwFuvakgRaCBi.gif

Then why are you so threatened? Why the novellas? Why are you always steaming at the mention of her name?

Because the MaggotHive shall be EXTERMINATED and I will die trying
ibwFuvakgRaCBi.gif

Royalan is Michelle Williams.

I believe this...Everyone remembers this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElZYipV81QM

If its you gurl, I'm so sorry..I truly am. I watched that episode and I was down for hating Bey and Kelly for it as well. They left you hanging gurl...they left you down right there. I know Keyshia Cole aint helping either but remind her that she will never be successful as you just being the third member

First of all, it wasn't a prosthetic baby bump. This is so wrong it's not even funny. Secondly she wasn't trying to look more pregnant. Her feet, arms, chin and face already shows she was. Thirdly, mothers do wear stomach pads because they fear of blunt trama. Beyonce has crazy fans and wearing something like that after having a miscarriage the first time is not abnormal to protect herself.

What was it then? an inflatable baby?

....because everyone has seen that video, and NO ONE but her stans thinks thinks it was legit.

It also looked nothing like a pad. Pads are well, pads. Even they don't deflate like what happened in that interview.

(...I am not arguing that she was not pregant. Just that she was exploiting it and her stans should not cast stones.)

That's what I say every time MaggotHive give us the reminder that they have nothing left to Stan for except HasBeyn's net worth
ibwFuvakgRaCBi.gif
HILARIOUS

That's nice. But that doesn't mean anything
ibwFuvakgRaCBi.gif

Then why are you so threatened? Why the novellas? Why are you always steaming at the mention of her name?/QUOTE]

Because the MaggotHive shall be EXTERMINATED and I will die trying
ibwFuvakgRaCBi.gif

And then Bey will come out with a song. Everyone including the media will eat it up, and then everyone will claim she flopped because she's not being a "Rihanna" "Ke$ha" "Katy Perry" or any other pop princess out there.

Then why are you so threatened? Why the novellas? Why are you always steaming at the mention of her name?

ibJxY5rELPW12.gif

Cuz some random Beyhive somewhere dared say something about a new Bey era. And EVERYONE knows if you don't have an album out you might as well be dead. It's been fire, brimstone, and sulfur around here ever since.

cory64

58 weeks for Beyonce? What song?

"Say My Name" 1 week
"Jumpin' Jumpin'" 7 weeks
"Independent Women Part I" 9 weeks
"Survivor" 5 weeks
"Crazy in Love" 8 weeks
"Baby Boy" 9 weeks
"Check on It" 3 weeks
"Irreplaceable" 11 weeks
"Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" 5 weeks

What was it then? an inflatable baby?

....because everyone has seen that video, and NO ONE but her stans thinks thinks it was legit.

It also looked nothing like a pad. Pads are well, pads. Even they don't deflate like what happened in that interview.

(...I am not arguing that she was not pregant. Just that she was exploiting it and her stans should not cast stones.)

A pad...as simple as that. A pad to protect her stomach. I sometimes wish beyonce wasn't so hush hush about her life because if she wasn't no one would question her legitimacy.

She's not a public person and when she is in the public eye, she is doing someone worth while. Not taking selfies or throwing up mad gang signs or something. Damn, its really telling how much social media can really make people get crazy.

Nemesis_

"Say My Name" 1 week
"Jumpin' Jumpin'" 7 weeks
"Independent Women Part I" 9 weeks
"Survivor" 5 weeks
"Crazy in Love" 8 weeks
"Baby Boy" 9 weeks
"Check on It" 3 weeks
"Irreplaceable" 11 weeks
"Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" 5 weeks

Oh, it's cumulative. I c.

A pad...as simple as that. A pad to protect her stomach. I sometimes wish beyonce wasn't so hush hush about her life because if she wasn't no one would question her legitimacy.

She's not a public person and when she is in the public eye, she is doing someone worth while. Not taking selfies or throwing up mad gang signs or something. Damn, its really telling how much social media can really make people get crazy.

If it really was a protection pad then she could have come out and said so. It isn't like that info is some massive invasion of privacy. In fact she probably would have gotten praise for it.

Instead she said nothing so as I see it there are two options.

1. It wasn't a pad, but rather an inflatable to make her look more pregnant.

2. She is just stupid. (or rather whoever decided not to release a statement is stupid)

Take your pick.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Lady Gaga just dropped one of her best singles EVER y'all need to stay pressed with your hatE of her greatness because you cannot handle the Kween when she makes music like that its just BAM i listen and so good

And then I come in here and half of you are paying her dirt and talking about that craggly ass madonna and her flop albumS and #icannot deal with this shit

vG4d4aC.gif

And ROAR Fell off of a Kidsbop track listing so please step.

Nemesis_

Lady Gaga just dropped one of her best singles EVER y'all need to stay pressed with your hatE of her greatness because you cannot handle the Kween when she makes music like that its just BAM i listen and so good

And then I come in here and half of you are paying her dirt and talking about that craggly ass madonna and her flop albumS and #icannot deal with this shit

vG4d4aC.gif

Now fix the thread title.

vG4d4aC.gif

Old news already.

Katy won. Gags lost.

What is there left to discuss?

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

vG4d4aC.gif

Go change the thread title of the OT

iiUrTl8wFUA2G.gif

If it really was a protection pad then she could have come out and said so. It isn't like that info is some massive invasion of privacy. In fact she probably would have gotten praise for it.

Instead she said nothing so as I see it there are two options.

1. It wasn't a pad, but rather an inflatable to make her look more pregnant.

2. She is just stupid. (or rather whoever decided not to release a statement is stupid)

Take your pick.

Actually she did say something about it. Her PR person did and in her documentary she also said it. She even played back the Wendy Williams episode when Wendy was going in about it and she said that was the most ridiculous thing she had ever heard. People play blind eye to what she says because they hate her so much, nothing she says or does will ever be true or good enough. When some people hate her, they like really hate her. I know what that's like because I use to be that exact way. Been there done that lol

For the first I agree with Kyon....She is the Xbox One these days.

royalan

She doesn't take selfies?

Gurl, "Life Is But A Dream" is just one gigantic selfie.

Actually she did say something about it. Her PR person did and in her documentary she also said it. She even played back the Wendy Williams episode when Wendy was going in about it and she said that was the most ridiculous thing she had ever heard. People play blind eye to what she says because they hate her so much, nothing she says or does will ever be true or good enough. When some people hate her, they like really hate her. I know what that's like because I use to be that exact way. Been there done that lol

For the first I agree with Kyon....She is the Xbox One these days.

I actually don't hate her at all. I am pretty apathetic.

It is her stans insistence on her absolute purity of character that throws me off.

(....and I don't think a statement in a documentary made YEARS after the fact counts for much.)

Good. We finally BEAT IT into your HEADS. PROGRESS
ibwFuvakgRaCBi.gif
It's dumb though. I understand why you're mad (as asinine as it is), but I don't know why you're going off about it here. No one here is doing what you're mad about. Take that dumb shit to the motherfuckers doing it.
Wait, so Britney hasn't amassed a single week at #1? Is that what I should be inferring from this?

lol
That's she's shit.
God forbid fans expect new music from an artist.

How dare they! Completely irrational.
You act like Bey will never put out new music again.

Nemesis_

Justice has been served

ibdI45f08pvs7Z.gif

It is her stans insistence on her absolute purity of character that throws me off.

(....and I don't think a statement in a documentary made YEARS after the fact counts for much.)

Yeah this is pretty much how I feel about it too

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Changed from what? I never compared the two songs until now (and in an earlier post in the Applause OT). Try again.

em1y.gif

You said you liked Roar then after hour you had an opposite opinion
same with Applause

so taking your statement right now when things are still cooking isn't worth it
em1y.gif

Mumei

eBey is done and doesn't matter to me much. She's not a threat, she doesn't have power, no impact. All she has is her tour and money which is HILARIOUS considering the fact that the biggest flop Jessica Simpson alone has a Billion dollar empire and didnt SCHEME and STEAL her way to get one. So yes money doesn't mean shit for your fave unless she's RELEVANT to the music scene which she is NOT currently. Even Paris is releasing an album this year and she has a billion dollar empire as well. eBey's bank accounts ain't shit to Stan for. The EXCUSES and DELUSIONS are NOTED.

DISMISSED like your fave by the buying public. Not worth anyone's time or oxygen space.
ibwFuvakgRaCBi.gif

Wait, no. There is a difference between having products associated with your name that generate $1+ billion in sales and having personal wealth worth over $1 billion. They aren't the same thing, at all. I suspect the same thing is true of Paris, as well. She might have sold billions of dollars worth of clothing or perfume, but she doesn't have a personal net worth of billions.

botty

Banned

What exactly was there too hide? She was "pregnant" and she let everyone know she was "pregnant" at the VMAs. She then only showed her "pregnant" stomach when she was, at the most, 3-4 months into her "pregnancy." Interesting that she never showed her full term stomach like every other celebrity, including her sister, does. Instead we were shown a bloated stomach, and an incriminating video of what looked to be the second coming of Stewie Griffin. I could also mention the fact that she posted post-delivery pictures, where she looked like she was prepping for a black church runway, as opposed to someone who had just pushed a baby out of their cunt.

But I digress.

royalan

Shit, Applause has grown on me so much.

Like a lot.

Because you've been listening to it nonstop while a mantra of "Why don't I love it? Why don't I love it? Why don't I love it? Why don't I love it? Why don't I love it? Why don't I love it? Why don't I love it? Why don't I love it? Why don't I love it? Why don't I love it? Why don't I love it? Why don't I love it? Why don't I love it? Why don't I love it? Why don't I love it? Why don't I love it? Why don't I love it? Why don't I love it? Why don't I love it? Why don't I love it? Why don't I love it? Why don't I love it? Why don't I love it? Why don't I love it? Why don't I love it? Why don't I love it? Why don't I love it? Why don't I love it? Why don't I love it? Why don't I love it? Why don't I love it?" plays in your brain?

Like fans of: Insert Your Fav here______________________

No difference but its really not that hard to see the haters are worst than anything. Seriously, Gaga fans, Rih fans and not even Brit fans get the amount of HATE Beyonce gets when she pops up. Just go on Yahoo and look for an article about Beyonce...You would of thought she killed their family, stole from their house and burned it down, screw there men and threw they ass in jail.

Yado

Beyonce feeding into the discussion about her pregnancy would have made it worse. She didn't comment on it and people still insist she did it for publicity. She doesn't owe the public that kind of information.

Artemisia

Banned
I could also mention the fact that she posted post-delivery pictures, where she looked like she was prepping for a black church runway, as opposed to someone who had just pushed a baby out of their cunt.

You mean those photos in the red dress? That was one whole month after she gave birth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom