• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aya is clocking the tea left and right. Beyoncé has you girls shook and she hasn't even put out official music in like 2 years. The fear, the delusion, the OBSESSION. It's like those obsessive FF13 haters who "hate" the series, yet buy (and platinum!) the JP and NA releases while spending 13 hours a day complaining about it on neogaf.

Y'all are acting deranged right now.
tumblr_inline_mo37e74N4O1qz4rgp.gif

Fey

Banned
Did beyonce do something to warrant this attention because didn't two big pop girls just release songs today........

cory64

5/20 - 5/28: 40 pages
5/28 - 6/05: 40 pages
6/05 - 6/17: 40 pages
6/17 - 6/30: 40 pages
6/30 - 7/13: 40 pages
7/13 - 7/23: 40 pages
7/23 - 7/31: 40 pages
7/31 - 8/08: 40 pages
8/09 - 8/12: 46 pages

I don't disagree. It isn't like Bey's stanbase is unique.

That doesn't make them blameless though.

Beyonce fans are crazy. I'm not saying they aren't. They threw CD's at Keri Hilson when she got tight at Bey for not putting her in her credits when that wasn't Bey's fault at all but her management. But saying they are the worst, nah...her haters are the worst...and once you see that, then you understand why her Stans are so fierce when it comes to her. The same things they say about Beyonce they would not take if someone said about they fav. Bey is just an easy target...that's it.

But that doesn't mean she invented twerking. lol

She damn well made it relevant. Case close. "Uh Oh" was Phase one of "Twerking" If you know how to "Uh Oh" eventually, you will have evolved to Twerking. #Evolution

Even when Gaga and Katy release their highly anticipated material, the discussion goes back to Beyoncé. That's power.

It's Kyon lol. He/she (Sorry I don't know :( ) loves Beyonce so much that he has to mention her name when one of his fave does something good. That means there's a special place in the heart for her. Only someone who hates a lot, loves a lot too lol.

The people who are going in on Beyoncé the most are fans of Christina and Britney. Is that really much of a surprise?

Beyoncé's flop album with no hits sells 2.5 million, lands her a superbowl deal, and grosses her more than $100 million on tour. Christina's flop albums struggle to scan gold, and spawned no tours. Britney's keeps getting them hit singles but her latest album can't sell as much as Beyoncé's album which, again, had no hits. And the Femme Fatale tour... do we even need to talk about that?

Not to mention that through it all, Beyoncé has maintained her looks, voice, and body.

Even at her low point, Beyoncé is still doing it bigger and better.

ibgxObO6f55TP2.gif
Thank you for not lying.
For once.

Beyonce fans are crazy. I'm not saying they aren't. They threw CD's at Keri Hilson when she got tight at Bey for not putting her in her credits when that wasn't Bey's fault at all but her management. But saying they are the worst, nah...her haters are the worst...and once you see that, then you understand why her Stans are so fierce when it comes to her. The same things they say about Beyonce they would not take if someone said about they fav. Bey is just an easy target...that's it.

This is true.

.... but why get worked up over it? Bey flopped with 4 which opened her up to haters. If she smashes with 5 the tides will shift.

Just the way it works. Beyonce is no more a victim than any other artists. She doesn't get dragged any more than Xtina, or any other artist who hits a rough patch.

Aya is clocking the tea left and right. Beyoncé has you girls shook and she hasn't even put out official music in like 2 years. The fear, the delusion, the OBSESSION. It's like those obsessive FF13 haters who "hate" the series, yet buy (and platinum!) the JP and NA releases while spending 13 hours a day complaining about it on neogaf.

Y'all are acting deranged right now.
tumblr_inline_mo37e74N4O1qz4rgp.gif

To be fair, personally I only brought FFXIII to help put money in Square's pocket to jump start the KING NOCTIS REIGN. They abused my money and my trust.

botty

Banned
5/20 - 5/28: 40 pages
5/28 - 6/05: 40 pages
6/05 - 6/17: 40 pages
6/17 - 6/30: 40 pages
6/30 - 7/13: 40 pages
7/13 - 7/23: 40 pages
7/23 - 7/31: 40 pages
7/31 - 8/08: 40 pages
8/09 - 8/12: 46 pages

Gaga and Kate made the post-per-twenty-four-hour count double.

I think lashing out at other artists and their fans is a classic sign of taking things personally, something I've never done. My faves usually never disappoint.

ibgxObO6f55TP2.gif

Popgaf is as much an entertainment platform of its own as anything else.

It is a parody of stan culture.

I see nothing wrong with that as long as people can calm down and have real discussions occasionally.

This is true.

.... but why get worked up over it? Bey flopped with 4 which opened her up to haters. If she smashes with 5 the tides will shift.

Just the way it works. Beyonce is no more a victim than any other artists. She doesn't get dragged any more than Xtina, or any other artist who hits a rough patch.

Nope... Beyonce will come out with a 5 album and people will still hate. Beyonce hate started when she left Destiny childs. She became too successful to quick and everyone though she back seated Kelly and Michelle. Their careers trying to lift up over her shoulder never happened and there's a lot of bitterness because of it. It will never end.

As soon as Dangerously in love hit, even I..hated her. Eventually they will get over it and appreciate her later. It takes time. Whitney was hated for a while, cracked on for being a crack whore and now that she's gone..everyone loves her again. Shame, that's what happens to great artist. Michael too.

Esch

Banned
Gaga nude was disappointing, bros. She looks like your standard xvideos POV chick from Russia. Most boilerplate body in all of pop.
ibwFuvakgRaCBi.gif

]Nope... Beyonce will come out with a 5 album and people will still hat[/B]e. Beyonce hate started when she left Destiny childs. She became too successful to quick and everyone though she back seated Kelly and Michelle. Their careers trying to lift up over her shoulder never happened and there's a lot of bitterness because of it. It will never end.

As soon as Dangerously in love hit, even I..hated her. Eventually they will get over it and appreciate her later. It takes time. Whitney was hated for a while, cracked on for being a crack whore and now that she's gone..everyone loves her again. Shame, that's what happens to great artist. Michael too.

Sure the hardcore haters will remain, but there are a LOT of bandwagoners around, and when faced with overwhelming resistance trolls tend to tempter their tone down.

(This is another example of trying to pretend Bey is exceptional in that her haters are always around, while others artists are not. Bey is not special..... the same rules apply to her as everyone else.)

No. I will not attribute Beyonce's frantic ass throwing to the art of the Twerk.

Back That Ass Up was phase one of twerking.

Well, I guess we can say that, if juvenile as a Z rated rapper only rapped about it but didn't do it. Beyonce made people do it. There's a difference. Rapping about twerking is different than seeing your favorite star twerk. Dance parties around the world stop the track exactly at that part just to have the ladies "Uh Oh" and looped it over and over again. Steping contest in my middle school did not end without an "uh oh" not added in there lol!

Phase One started by Beyonce.

Oh Oh oh..another thing. You know that whinning thing Rihanna did and Rude Boy? Guess what that's called lol

botty

Banned
Nope... Beyonce will come out with a 5 album and people will still hate. Beyonce hate started when she left Destiny childs. She became too successful to quick and everyone though she back seated Kelly and Michelle. Their careers trying to lift up over her shoulder never happened and there's a lot of bitterness because of it. It will never end.

Uh... most of us actually liked Beyonce up until I am... Bleaching Fierce. You are aware of her stealing and all-around shady ways, right? You are aware that she tends to recycle and repackage her material instead of showing growth and creativity, right? I used to stan Beyonce, and have no problem admitting when she has a good track or album, but I just can't stan for it anymore. Her stans try to paint her as this nice picture, while dragging down other people's faves...but it's just full of so much hypocrisy.

Oh Oh oh..another thing. You know that whinning thing Rihanna did and Rude Boy? Guess what that's called lol

Whining is apart of Caribbean dance culture

ibwFuvakgRaCBi.gif

EVER SINCE BORN THIS WAY SHE'S A FLOP
I've always appreciated how self-aware she is, at least.
ibwFuvakgRaCBi.gif

I also enjoyed Kellegend's tour opening video where "FAT" appears in big red letters on the screen in the midst of all the other criticisms of her to raucous applause from a sympathizing audience.
ib29KzUgP4yyNu.gif

cory64

1 Katy Perry - Roar 1.0000
2 Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines (feat. T.I. & Pharrell) 0.4265

Katy continues to soar past BL while the Haus can't seem to get Applause on iTunes even though they say it is.

Nemesis_

I also enjoyed Kellegend's tour opening video where "FAT" appears in big red letters on the screen in the midst of all the other criticisms of her to raucous applause from a sympathizing audience.
ib29KzUgP4yyNu.gif

omg whatttttttttttt

ibwFuvakgRaCBi.gif
ibwFuvakgRaCBi.gif
ibwFuvakgRaCBi.gif

Now I need Pink to open her tour with LESBIAN DYKE BULLDOG and life would be complete.

Fey

Banned

O I can see why people are going in on bey now lol

This post made me laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom