• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Are you talking about the build up with the audience cheering in the background? If so then yeah, that part shits.

No the, 'I live for the applause, applause, applause/I live for the applause-plause, live for the applause-plause/live for the way that you cheer and scream for me/the applause applause applause' before the chorus, with the synth buildup in the background.

Artemisia

Banned
No the, 'I live for the applause, applause, applause/I live for the applause-plause, live for the applause-plause/live for the way that you cheer and scream for me/the applause applause applause' before the chorus, with the synth buildup in the background.

That's my favorite part too. The melody is amazing.

Nemesis_

They've both topped Blurred Lines, so I suppose that's a victory in itself.

ibcp7OQNpiStOC.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Wont load ;____; The Internet is no match for Gaga

Try turning off adblocker

I don't think that traffic lady was talking fast enough

edit; As someone from the UK, american radio just reminds me of GTA

Nemesis_

Try turning off adblocker

I don't think that traffic lady was talking fast enough

edit; As someone from the UK, american radio just reminds me of GTA

Oh my lord I was about to say this! And that advertisement for BEAVER TRAPS sounded like such a PARODY I was screaming.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Eye of the tiger? Bless her giving Katy promo even at this time

Matt_

I am not here for adverts on the radio AT ALL
Thanks GOD for the BBC

edit; oh @ the Britney Promo. Prepping for her comeback already?

Nemesis_

I am not here for adverts on the radio AT ALL
Thanks GOD for the BBC

No shit there's more adverts than actual radio. How the fuck do they calculate all these spins when there's so many ads.

AND NOW THERE'S A FUCKING BRITNEY SPEARS BIOGRAPHY bfewuybdufwybfwefvcw

Matt_

BEYONCE SLAYING WITH HER PERFUME
SUCK IT HATERS

also orlando bloom as batman?

Donotwant.gif

Phreaker

Yes, ARTPOP had the proper word vibrations! No wonder.

Edit: They wrote 70 to 100 songs? OMG

Edit2: She bought a bunch of Michael Jackson's clothes? And wears some of it when mixing.

Matt_

Gaga has been announced as the performer for the itunes festival on the 1st
they're streamed online too

I hope I can apply for tickets again, because I applied yesterday and not all the performers had been announced

Lady Gaga ‏@ladygaga 2m
I will be on with @CarsonDaly on @ampradio IN 30 MINUTES!! at 8:30 PT/11:30 ET #applause

Guess shes doing a radio tour. Link to listen here

cory64

ARTPOP will not overtake Roar.
Yeah it's really strange that it's only ~30% more popular than (a weakened) BL after 12 hours while Roar had a 40%+ lead over it at the same point. That could mean that Roar hasn't weakened Blurred Lines which would be great news for Roar.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Yas Roar cockblock Applause. Be the eye of the tiger, the fighter and remember you are the champion make Gags hear you Roar.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
ARTPOP will not overtake Roar.
Is it true that ARTPOP preorders do not count toward the sale of "Applause"? If that's true, it certainly explains why it's only sitting at #2. ARTPOP is making it's way toward the top of the album chart.

cory64

Applause will probably be #1 on iTunes by 6-7pm but that will still be a nearly 2 day lead for Roar. Edit: BL has weakened by about 15-20% based on the ratio between it and WCS compared to right before Roar was released.

Matt_

It makes me curious about what else Jimmy heard.

Maybe they thought that applause was just more radio friendly

Oh and Nem (and stefan I think?) Applause is out on aussie itunes according to other folk

Matt_

She's FINALLY up in the UK
Single bought and album preordered

Was a fucking pain trying to find it though, they don't make it easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom