• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintZ

LANA DEL REY – Summertime Sadness: 51.539 (+ 1.533)

YAAAAAAS

lanavogueuk2k3rat.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I neeeeeeeeeeeed tickets to that show

Nemesis_

She definitely seems better now. So happy for her :)

Yeah, I remember back when she left Australia she appeared to be really tired, she was hanging out with gross and weird people and she was all botoxed up and sounded really vacant. I wasn't really worried per se I just thought she was becoming really, really rough.

And now she sounds vibrant, young and alive and assumedly sober. So yeah, I'm pretty pleased and I'm wondering if a lot of the music coming from ARTPOP will be from this time of her life or whatever.

But jesus christ - the VMAs, an hour of new music at iTunes and the Born This Way Ball film being reconfirmed (albeit next year). GAGA IS BACK

Yado

Those number are millions of audience impressions.

BL's at 278 million means that the song was heard by someone 278 million times across all radio formats.

I still haven't heard this song but I'm sure it's vile. I think it's great that he's cuntpunting everyone though, he's been at it for a while.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I still haven't heard this song but I'm sure it's vile. I think it's great that he's cuntpunting everyone though, he's been at it for a while.

Wait. You haven't heard Blurred Lines?
Where have you been? It's smashing literally everywhere.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
That is how it is measured. They estimate the audience of a radio station (also varies by time of day I believe). Multiply that by the number of "spins" they gave the song. That gives you the total AI.

So you mean that it was heard by X number of people...not that someone heard it X number of times?

Your wording made it sound like some poor sod had heard Blurred Lines 278 million times.

So you mean that it was heard by X number of people...not that someone heard it X number of times?

Your wording made it sound like some poor sod had heard Blurred Lines 278 million times.

Correct.

I said "someone" so people didn't think that I meant that it had been heard by 278 million different people. (2/3 of the US population)

royalan

Botty you better attend the ARTRAVE

EDIT: Bless she's paying respects to Biophilia. But she want's to provide something different to Bjork did (and Johnny Cash whoever that is. >_>)

App includes a DJ Engineering System (Trackstar) and an Art Engineering System (ArtHaus)

ArtHaus lets you make your own sculptures. Trackstar lets you make your own music by "just painting it"

Everything is shareable via the app. There will be "exhibitions" for your creations too.

This sounds like that weird dream game coming to PS4.

I hope nobody's expecting this app to be good.

Trigger

This sounds like that weird dream game coming to PS4.

I hope nobody's expecting this app to be good.

Well it's a music app. It's not really a concept that's hard to succeed at. As long as her team makes sure that it's not a technical mess than I imagine it'll do well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom