• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
itYehUG3lxXdH.png

!!!!!!!!

save me, britney + orbit
PLEASE BRITNEY SAVE THE POP MUSIC.PLEASE BRITNEY SAVE THE POP MUSIC.PLEASE BRITNEY SAVE THE POP MUSIC.PLEASE BRITNEY SAVE THE POP MUSIC.PLEASE BRITNEY SAVE THE POP MUSIC.PLEASE BRITNEY SAVE THE POP MUSIC.PLEASE BRITNEY SAVE THE POP MUSIC.PLEASE BRITNEY SAVE THE POP MUSIC.PLEASE BRITNEY SAVE THE POP MUSIC.PLEASE BRITNEY SAVE THE POP MUSIC.PLEASE BRITNEY SAVE THE POP MUSIC.PLEASE BRITNEY SAVE THE POP MUSIC.PLEASE BRITNEY SAVE THE POP MUSIC.PLEASE BRITNEY SAVE THE POP MUSIC.PLEASE BRITNEY SAVE THE POP MUSIC.PLEASE BRITNEY SAVE THE POP MUSIC.PLEASE BRITNEY SAVE THE POP MUSIC.PLEASE BRITNEY SAVE THE POP MUSIC.PLEASE BRITNEY SAVE THE POP MUSIC.

Phreaker

omg @ this video of two twink monsters dancing in the nude to applause I can't

Edit: I took link out, you saw a bit too much oops If you want to see this one, seach Willy Heart Applause Dance on youtube.

ROFL. I guess this was only one nude guy,

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Roar's chorus is pretty catchy but Katy's voice is so fucking dull to me, and the song's composition and production nothing particularly interesting.

Applause, on the other hand...

Kyon

Banned
Roar's chorus is pretty catchy but Katy's voice is so fucking dull to me, and the song's composition and production nothing particularly interesting.

Applause, on the other hand...

The world isn't here for dance music at the end of the day except EAUXrope. Hope the next single is not dance

Partition

Banned
I think all the singles will lean dance. Applause was chosen because of it's chorus but they didn't seem to think much about the verses. Makes me wonder what the original first single was like before they changed it to Applause in June.

Fey

Banned
I think all the singles will lean dance. Applause was chosen because of it's chorus but they didn't seem to think much about the verses. Makes me wonder what the original first single was like before they changed it to Applause in June.

I was thinking this last night. It definitely feels like Applause's chorus is pretty much the only reason this is the lead.

The world isn't here for dance music at the end of the day except EAUXrope. Hope the next single is not dance

Then what was the "Loud" and what is "Right Now" and what is "We found love" and well, all the songs Rihanna released between 2009 to 2013? I'm sure that's neosoul isn't it?

Fey

Banned
Then what was the "Loud" and what is "Right Now" and what is "We found love" and well, all the songs Rihanna released between 2009 to 2013? I'm sure that's neosoul isn't it?

Yes Right Now is absolutely dominating isn't it.

And the fact that WFL, a 2011 song, is being brought up speaks volumes about Applause's datedness.

Rihanna's last songs to slay were Diamonds and Stay. Both mega dance hits right

cory64

Well Rihanna hasn't promoted a dance single since Where Have You Been which failed to reach #1. Since then she's only invested in Diamonds and Stay.

Phreaker

What is their system for calculating this I wonder. I never see this site used for receipts on ATRL.

I don't know. I hadn't even heard of the site until I saw Soulscribe provide the link. It does say "Since actual sales figures are no longer available, the following figures have been generated by a statistical model." Maybe it's not reliable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom