• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
gw-close20door.gif
iBN0ELdfjIhE4.gif

Nah. It's a cute bop. The girl still looks like a 9th grader. She ain't ready for that Miley Cyrus senior status. Her voice is unmatched right now for her age group. There's no denying that. She just needs to be less boring with her image. I'm tired of the squeaky clean look. She needs to be a little ratchet but with grace
She has a decent enough voice, but god "The Way" is such an awful song. I'd rather listen to "Stay" for the umpteenth time.
EDIT:
Victoria Justflop
iBN0ELdfjIhE4.gif

Nemesis_

Rih looked great when she was serving up Ororo Munroe realness but now she's serving up some stank Rosa Parks mess and it looks awful.

I want Ororo Munroeahanana back ;_;

The photo on the left paints her GENUINELY as a robot. What an awkward photo :|

The denial of the impact #icant

The denial of a basic hairdo that have been in style for ages. #icant. You give Rihanna too much credit. Sometimes you know she just wears a hairstyle that's in. She didn't create red hair, she made it hot.. She didn't create Kaneklon, she wore it. Shit brandy has been doing stuff like that for years now. She has her own weave line. I mean come on. Rihanna has style in her fashion.. Hair though.. Nah.. She gets to own the the short halle berry and the red hair.

Rih looked great when she was serving up Ororo Munroe realness but now she's serving up some stank Rosa Parks mess and it looks awful.

I want Ororo Munroeahanana back ;_;

I love her umbrella hair and Rated R. I didn't like the Bey blonde she had that looked unfinished. The red was exotic especially on her skin. It looked nice. I did love the brown but the short curls isn't bad. She looks good in it especially when she wears something but uhh I'm not praising her for all of them. Some of those style dated way back. Just like the retro look.

DMeisterJ

Banned
The denial of a basic hairdo that have been in style for ages. #icant. You give Rihanna too much credit. Sometimes you know she just wears a hairstyle that's in. She didn't create red hair, she made it hot.. She didn't create Kaneklon, she wore it. Shit brandy has been doing stuff like that for years now. She has her own weave line. I mean come on. Rihanna has style in her fashion.. Hair though.. Nah.. She gets to own the the short halle berry and the red hair.

Brandy only popularized running people over.

I love her umbrella hair and Rated R. I didn't like the Bey blonde she had that looked unfinished. The red was exotic especially on her skin. It looked nice. I did love the brown but the short curls isn't bad. She looks good in it especially when she wears something but uhh I'm not praising her for all of them. Some of those style dated way back. Just like the retro look.

Short hair Rihanna is best Rihanna. mmmmm

Agreed, who knew Arianna could sing like that with those other teen bob wannabe's always getting the solos.

This makes me infuriated. They always lower her voice so that Tori and Victorious sound like fucking queens and shit. Ariana and Whoever plays Jade, will serve them tea after they sing leaving them parched for thirst. That show is ridiculous. I can't stand it..

This makes me infuriated. They always lower her voice so that Tori and Victorious sound like fucking queens and shit. Ariana and Whoever plays Jade, will serve them tea after they sing leaving them parched for thirst. That show is ridiculous. I can't stand it..

They were clocking on twitter and youtube even before the show ended and ended up with triple her fan base each. If it didn't get canned, people would have probably started the Victoria Justice backlash train. She's lucky tbh. At least now she do some mediocre pop stage shows or something.

Short hair Rihanna is best Rihanna. mmmmm

Yes yes yes. Halle had it forever but when Rihanna did it. She looked the best. I never wanted her to ever grow her hair again. It was just so good on her. Nothing comes close. She was the face of that style. Bitches in the salons use to be like.. 'Let me get that Rihanna cut'. It was perfect

cory64

Gaga's US singles, ranked:
13. You and I
12. Judas
11. Born This Way
10. Applause
9. Alejandro
8. LoveGame
7. Marry The Night
6. Just Dance
5. Telephone
4. Poker Face
3. Paparazzi
2. The Edge of Glory
1. Bad Romance

They were clocking on twitter and youtube even before the show ended and ended up with triple her fan base each. If it didn't get canned, people would have probably started the Victoria Justice backlash train. She's lucky tbh. At least now she do some mediocre pop stage shows or something.

Exactly. Victoria Justice is a whack though. She really lucky that Jamie Lynn Spears got pregnant and Zoey 101 got cancelled. She and Miranda Cosgrove. I don't know who told her a singing career was in her future lol. If Sam or whatever the girls name is that plays her, starts singing.. #dead

idwl

Yeah let's take thousands of photos of you walking around during the day and choose the worst one. You can make a person look like anything you want - robotic crazy etc..

Partition

Banned
Gaga's US singles, ranked:
13. You and I
12. Judas
11. Born This Way
10. Applause
9. Alejandro
8. LoveGame
7. Marry The Night
6. Just Dance
5. Telephone
4. Poker Face
3. Paparazzi
2. The Edge of Glory
1. Bad Romance
I can understand the rest but there is no way LoveGame is better than Applause tbh

cory64

I can understand the rest but there is no way LoveGame is better than Applause tbh

that might change tbh. it's early
that comes down to "let's have some fun this beat is sick, i wanna take a ride on your disco stick" being catchy as hell more than the actual songs
but also LoveGame's choreography >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Icicle

Brandy is hosting a gay pride event in Atlanta on September 1st called "The Boys Are Mine", where she will also be receiving the Humanitarian Award.

According to TGJ, she's also started work on her next album.

Ya'll will keep on paying her dust, so remain blissfully ignorant of how much she slays your faves.

----
Messy promo poster below:
rQq1uqY.jpg

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
The song is more enjoyable once you listen to it while reading the lyrics a few times. You get into the rhythm of it easier. Makes the verses not so bad at all.

educate.gif
I still think the lyrics are kinda clumsy and weirdly phrased. But they sorta fade into the background anyway.

oops. Consecutive post. Ashamed.

Touchdown

Banned
Brandy is hosting a gay pride event in Atlanta on September 1st called "The Boys Are Mine", where she will also be receiving the Humanitarian Award.

According to TGJ, she's also started work on her next album.

Ya'll will keep on paying her dust, so remain blissfully ignorant of how much she slays your faves.

----
Messy promo poster below:
rQq1uqY.jpg

my fave loves your fave. <3

tumblr_inline_mrhipgFI9F1qz4rgp.jpg

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Stefan&#8482;;76299703 said:
2 Lady Gaga - Applause 0.5842 0.5850 0.5914 0.5999

The struggle is real.

jessie.gif

She's number #1 in 43 countries and her albums are number #1 in 45. I'm sure she's fine

And lawd bless I was able to reenter for the itunes festival ticket draw

edit; she's number two in the UK and has two banners, one for ha album and one for ha performance. If she doesn't clock soon I'd be surprised

Nemesis_

Apparently the #SECRETPROJECT that Madonna has been hyping up is just a new song and a new video that are centered around women's rights worldwide.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
It might do a little for both. She just needs exposure right now which Katy has and Gaga doesn't.

Apparently her radio deal was for like half of Monday and that was it
Katy got like 30m on her first day Gags only got 14
I'm guessing the proper payola starts when the video comes next week, which is odd

Partition

Banned
Apparently her radio deal was for like half of Monday and that was it
Katy got like 30m on her first day Gags only got 14
I'm guessing the proper payola starts when the video comes next week, which is odd

Makes sense because they probably weren't able to change much due to the leak... the "proper" promotional release will still be on Monday given the video/payola/and GMA interview. Since Katy and Gaga are on the same label they probably didn't want to sacrifice too much of Katy's payola for Gaga, esp with Blurred Lines still clocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom