• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xaosslug

Welp. First Xtina now HasBeyn

BRoV7G7CAAABxQY.png:large

Lady%2BGaga%2BBad%2BRomance.jpg

not you trying to pretend, in light of everything we all know in hindsight, like Gaga is the originator of originaliT.
iblNFz9Ey2amzO.gif
How ironic, tho. Considering both have been CLOCKED innumerable times for their 'borrowing' ways...

i4ZDexqHPt745.gif

Kyon

Banned
Gurl why you so mad lately? The ooh la la video isn't worth getting that worked up over tbh.

ddd @ this FAILED ATTEMPT

If you wanna get your ass DRAGGED HARDER than anyone else in here just ASK.

I have PLENTY to say about you and your faves

iFNaZDQlnfowN.gif

Otherwise I'm still QUESTIONING where and WHEN you came in here again.

Kyon

Banned
Not Poopi coming in for the ultimate CLOCK.
iu78dTOHA3Mub.gif

Not him exposing the TURDS giving CREDIT to Gaga for doing something ORIGINAL when she isnt the ORIGINATOR
iu78dTOHA3Mub.gif

Kiiiiii @ the ediT too not Gaga copying the ORIGINATOR of the HasBeyn COPY.
iu78dTOHA3Mub.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
So, I've been thinking.... and I think I've decided that I stan Beyoncé.

Nothing bad on being a stan of the original thief. Gaga also copying Beyoncé which is no surprise. Always go for the original never for the copy monster.

Majmun

So, I've been thinking.... and I think I've decided that I stan Beyoncé.

You like classy and talented artists with great vocal abilities. So it's not really surprising tbh

Why did it take so long for you to come to this conclusion, tho? Have you listened to more of her stuff?

Artemisia

Banned
Sky Ferreria didn't deserve that cover with Charli XCX and Grimes. Bitch's career is going nowhere, and she only has a couple of useable songs.

SaintZ

LANA DEL REY – Summertime Sadness: 53.466 (+ 1.927)

zlxaw137luz.gif

Billboard said:
Lana Del Rey's breakout single "Summertime Sadness" (with Cedric Gervais), zips into the top 10, rising 13-9 with 101,000 (up 24%). 64% of the song's overall sales this week come from the uptempo dance remix produced by Gervais. The song was originally recorded as a dreamy ballad for Del Rey's "Born to Die" album.
The track concurrently rises 22-17 on the Pop Songs airplay chart (known as Mainstream Top 40 on Billboard.biz) with a 47% gain in audience on top 40 radio.

Also the queen of asia is slayinG already

Japan Hot 100
71 [NE] - Rock N Roll

Japan Digital and Airplay Overseas
14 [20] - Rock N Roll

Japan Hot 100 Airplay
46 [73] - Rock N Roll

Japan Adult Contemporary Airplay
75 [NE] - Rock N Roll

rainhadorockwaocr.gif

The song has no release date yet there and debuted with airplay alone. Truly a global act.
At least Rock N Roll is going to slay somewhere.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Sky Ferreria didn't deserve that cover with Charli XCX and Grimes. Bitch's career is going nowhere, and she only has a couple of useable songs.

Grimes has one good album and Charli XCX was a delayed mess until True Romance came out. Sky is just getting her shit together, but I feel it happening for ha. They deserve each other
25793bfd.gif

LANA DEL REY – Summertime Sadness: 53.466 (+ 1.927)

zlxaw137luz.gif

ibm8m6k4MiJWO0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom