• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
Roy, BooTy, (DM if you care ;__;)

^
Click

idjwUA8qvEBjV.gif

All the songs she didnt perform 263727 times live are so GOOD

Devil and Me <3

Partition

Banned
Gaga has now tied Madonna's record for the largest pre-order album performance ever on iTunes, as ARTPOP has gone #1 in 50 countries. She only needs one more country to beat her record.

Edit: ARTPOP is now #1 in 52 countries and set a new record

http://www.nme.com/news/madonna/61970

ARTPOP
#1 Armenia
#1 Australia
#1 Austria
#1 Azerbaijan
#1 Belarus
#1 Brazil
#1 Bulgaria
#1 Chile
#1 Colombia
#1 Costa Rica
#1 Cyprus
#1 Czech Republic
#1 Ecuador
#1 El Salvador
#1 Estonia
#1 Finland
#1 Germany
#1 Greece
#1 Guatemala
#1 Honduras
#1 Hong Kong
#1 Indonesia
#1 Ireland
#1 Italy
#1 Latvia
#1 Lebanon
#1 Lithuania
#1 Luxembourg
#1 Malaysia
#1 Mexico
#1 Nicaragua
#1 Norway
#1 Panama
#1 Paraguay
#1 Peru
#1 Philippines
#1 Poland
#1 Portugal
#1 Romania
#1 Russia
#1 Singapore
#1 Slovakia
#1 Spain
#1 Sweden
#1 Switzerland
#1 Taiwan
#1 Thailand
#1 Turkey
#1 Venezuela
#1 Vietnam

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I'm revising my opinion on the chorus, the third chorus shits.

I think the headphones thing might have been because of the crowd sounds actually, I guess on low quality speakers that's just going to sound like white noise.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
My mind is addicted to Applause. Shame when I get to the chorus it just turns into a mush of makey-uppy words in my head ;) I guess a few more spins + the lyric video will clear that up.

Kyon

Banned
Death @ Drew stanning a pre order receipt which btw was for MDNA. Which sold how much? When we see sales numbers for the pre orders call me. That receipt is not impressive

Kyon

Banned
Just reporting the news, stop getting your panties in a bunch
iiMCJMtWo3lC.gif

I just find it CONVENIENT you failed to mention MDNA and instead said Madonna to make it sound more impressive than it really is because its the Queen of Pop getting clocked on a itunes position pre order receipt by her lessor peer.

iblzMsYeaEs0fu.gif

Partition

Banned
I just find it CONVENIENT you failed to mention MDNA and instead said Madonna to make it sound more impressive than it really is because its the Queen of Pop getting clocked on a itunes position pre order receipt by her lessor peer.

iblzMsYeaEs0fu.gif

It's not like people knew MDNA would be total shit when they pre-ordered it

Kyon

Banned
It's not like people knew MDNA would be total shit when they pre-ordered it

Neither did the 400k that got BTW for 0.99 or the 6 mill that got BTW at full price.

Don't make THAT excuse now.

Are you saying this will be the excuse if ARTPOP underperforms?

iblzMsYeaEs0fu.gif

015E1D06-76AC-4B25-8070-470D493CC742-471-000000B4269BBD32.jpg

Kiii @ Australia stanning Roar

DEATH @ even DeWHEWno clocking

Partition

Banned
Absolute death @ Gaga flopping after she released the video of her 'clocking' the haters.

Her ego is so big, I can't.
She just set a pre-order record and is #1 in more countries than Perra. What does flopping mean these days? Like how BTW flopped but sold over 1M debut and had 4 top 10 singles?

She didn't 'clock' the critics, she was mocking them. She was saying it's always about drama and never about just enjoying the music. She seems to be right given your posts.

Nemesis_

They can't. Gaga exists in the same universe as Dazzler.
And she flops!

Is that meant to be Pink?
iXAQCUq2IWky1.png

Welp. First Xtina now HasBeyn

BRoV7G7CAAABxQY.png:large

Lady%2BGaga%2BBad%2BRomance.jpg

I think Xtina was much more overt and obvious in her inspiration. I'm not convinced these two things are similar in any way besides a woman sitting in a room with men surrounding her. Not exactly unique imagery in the slightest.

not me defending beyonce >_>

Nemesis_

OHHH MYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

What IS this flawelssness??? Is it from the video??

Yes, if you read my OT, you would know the album cover is lifted straight from the video.
i4VyEmUg1TDUY.png

She mentioned there was dancing too, so at least we'll get some
possibly but not probable
fierce choreo.

Marius found this too

4O2MwTk.gif

metC7.gif
metC7.gif
metC7.gif

Nemesis_

That's really neat. Did she release this on her website or something?

She announced that the lyric video for the song is hitting at 12AM PST, but said "here have this in the meantime" and posted the link.

I took it and edited it to loop properly, since she posted one that just looped once and then froze.

Nemesis_

Actually she just said 12 RIP. But I guess it would mean noon. Or midnight. If she wants to troll.

Oh, well someone converted the time for me. And they said it's in about 5 Hours and 20 Minutes? Does that sound about right?

The IRONY and REDUCTIVE HYPOCRISY

BRoI6NxCEAAPmDj.jpg

Yes because Gaga RUSHED and shot that cover as soon as she saw Roar's artwork

This is becoming Madonna-stan ridiculous.

Kyon

Banned
The little hypocrites are so DELUSIONAL they dont see they're doing the same thing that "madonna stans do".

" BU BU BU BUT EVERYONE IS REACHING. JUST BECAUSE ITS SIMILAR DOESNT MEAN GAGA COPIED THEM"

The MonsTURDS are HILARIOUS

ibcyuOLqNnFLW.gif

B-Dex

The little hypocrites are so DELUSIONAL they dont see they're doing the same thing that "madonna stans do".

" BU BU BU BUT EVERYONE IS REACHING. JUST BECAUSE ITS SIMILAR DOESNT MEAN GAGA COPIED THEM"

The MonsTURDS are HILARIOUS

ibcyuOLqNnFLW.gif

Gurl why you so mad lately? The ooh la la video isn't worth getting that worked up over tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom