• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
I find it HILARIOUS that MaggotHive has been dragging Knee and others for their LIFE now y'all acting like you never #CLAPPEDBACK stop actin brand new. You had your TURN now its everyone else's

Artemisia

Banned
I see how you left out applause
tea

bow down, a track she did for fun getting more than half the press than a new lady gaga single, and more press than her new album

inxT4WW79blZz.gif

Artemisia

Banned
What music career is that?
Releasing some shitty single for a flop a film that can't even crack the top 50 or sitting in a seat and being fed lines because she doesn't know how to think?

Bless at you thinking Britney is on some higher tier. Delusions indeed.

yessss matt expose Shitney for the joke she is

i2CsPbf7ItRy4.gif

Lmao! That gif. I'm saying that Lady Gaga is being talked about. She's in the media. She's going to interview. She's getting radio plays. She's not just failing. Her album is getting preorders out the ass. Kyon is exaggerating this so called 'flop' that he saying lady Gaga has when actually she isn't doing so bad. She is getting the attention that she wants right now.

xaosslug

What music career is that?
Releasing some shitty single for a flop a film that can't even crack the top 50 or sitting in a seat and being fed lines because she doesn't know how to think?

Bless at you thinking Britney is on some higher tier. Delusions indeed.

well, that's better than being too SHOOK by the competition from the other gorls to release anything at all, because the IMPACT of flopping would POKE HOLES in the MANUFACTURED 'baddest bitch in the game' image she's trying to float/project. Bitch really does think she's the 2nd coming of MJ, doesn't she? smh

i don't really follow ha. Did she call ha father to clean up ha messy career, yet?
ibhBf1SN5P83U7.png

Bey stans STAY some of the most vicious, hypocritical, delusional motherfuckers as per. #bless

Like what? That one album so called dictates a whole artist career. Ok so Madonna is a flop artist now because MDMA did not do good. But wait, this bitch also has over 7+ albums that all performed making her a legendary chick. Same with Britney, Whitney, Mariah.. Like.. One album is not enough to be considered flop.

The irony though.. Vicious... But who's here stinking up Beys name when she isn't even out right now.. Ahh right.. Stans are all hypocritical when there fav underperforms too. Lol

Is this post operating on some kind of high level irony or

Yup.. Yup yup.. 100x Yes. Lmao! The irony right. Bey fans are buying tickets to watch her perform her hits and listen to her voice. Nobody got time for Internet fights right now lol

Kyon

Banned
Not certain individuals pretending like Knee wasnt a damn BODY BAG the past 2 years and acting now like its brand new and this is the first time dragging her. The DEMENTIA of the Maggots and co are HYSTERICAL.

Her album is getting preorders out the ass. Kyon is exaggerating this so called 'flop' that he saying lady Gaga has when actually she isn't doing so bad. She is getting the attention that she wants right now.

I'm sorry but where are your RECEIPTS for this? Do we have NUMBERS?

Also at the last part do NOT try it

She's not flopping or a flop. But she's not gonna have a BTW era ever again. Ever

ibz7PyhVoBfkog.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
well, that's better than being too SHOOK by the competition from the other gorls to release anything at al, because the IMPACT of flopping would POKE HOLES in the MANUFACTURED 'baddest bitch in the game' image she's trying to float/project. Bitch really does think she's the 2nd coming of MJ, doesn't she? smh

i don't really follow ha. Did she call ha father to clean up ha messy career, yet?
ibhBf1SN5P83U7.png

This REACHING i cannot
This group hatred of Beyonce that came out of nowhere is just laughable. She hasn't released anything because she hasn't wanted to. There is nothing else to it.

Not certain individuals pretending like Knee wasnt a damn BODY BAG the past 2 years and acting now like its brand new and this is the first time dragging her. The DEMENTIA of the Maggots and co are HYSTERICAL.

I'm sorry but where are your RECEIPTS for this? Do we have NUMBERS?

Also at the last part do NOT try it

ibz7PyhVoBfkog.gif

We aren't even going to discuss anything. You never have facts and only work off of hypocritical opinions about artist you hate but praise the artist you love for the same shit. Case close. HasBey doesn't have a career but Britney was on X-Factor, made a me too album, and has a spot in Vegas probably singing old songs too. Talk about a career. But Bey fans are hypocritical TaHa!!

I'm awaiting Britney next album. Bye

xaosslug

Like what? That one album so called dictates a whole artist career. Ok so Madonna is a flop artist now because MDMA did not do good. But wait, this bitch also has over 7+ albums that all performed making her a legendary chick. Same with Britney, Whitney, Mariah.. Like.. One album is not enough to be considered flop.

The irony though.. Vicious... But who's here stinking up Beys name when she isn't even out right now.. Ahh right.. Stans are all hypocritical when there fav underperforms too. Lol

ALL these pop gurls get DRAAAAAAAAAAAGED for their LIFE w/ any perceived weakness/failure(s). EVERY stanbase knows this, EVERY stanbase accepts this. But then there are a few (like the BeyHIVE) that feel they are ABOVE being CLOCKED, even tho they are (probably) one of THE MOST rabid and vicious stanbases around... they most certainly ARE NOT.

ixKqV8CAmC2ci.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
1. Blurred Lines 346,000
2. Holy Grail 166,000
3. We Can't Stop 158,000
4. Radioactive 132,000
5. Cups 114,000
6. Wake Me Up 113,000
7. Get Lucky 113,000
8. Hold On, We're Going Home
9. Summertime Sadness 101,000
10. Safe and Sound 99,000

Slake slaying. She's doing so well recently.

Kyon

Banned
This REACHING i cannot
This group hatred of Beyonce that came out of nowhere is just laughable. She hasn't released anything because she hasn't wanted to. There is nothing else to it.

Group hatred? HAHAHAHAHAHA

The victim card is really CUTE and a TURN OF EVENTS for the Maggots.

The Hive was untouchable for a time and no one said anything cause eBey was PRODUCTIVE and IMPORTANT. The Hive really were at the top of the foo chain. They could drag and pretty much still do drag anyone and anything because they aren't as great as beyonce. Now that Recycling Beyn has taken her leave of absence from the music industry y'all wanna get CUTE and pretend like everyone is a bully and they NEVER dragged anyone.

Y'all can stay CRYING.

BrokenKnee has been dragged to the depths of DEPRAVITY in here and I stood my ground and I even join in.

At the end of the day it's not that SERIOUS. eBey is an ICON and so is Knee. I drag because I hate the Hive with a raging passion. eBey is a low life dirty thief but I don't HATE her. I hate her demented Stans. Even more embarrassing is Shitney Stains drag their own fave more than anyone drags her I've seen the evidence.

SUCK IT UP and GET OVER IT. Take the DRAG or Log the fuck AWF.

ixKqV8CAmC2ci.gif

Nemesis_

This is the thing I don't understand - Britney's last album underperformed as you said so yourself Kyon. But the album still sold a shitload, but by Britney's standard she underperformed. This isn't a flop.

Applause is, by all means, under performing for a song from an artist like Lady Gaga after a two year hiatus. It's selling quite a lot, and is sitting in the top 3 in (most) major countries. It's also not a flop but compared to her previous efforts, isn't as succesful.

So why are we targeting all this anger and hatred towards Gaga? Or do you have qualms with their stan base? This is totally fine - heck I have qualms with the psychosis that her stan base enters whenever she is around or active. But this happens with every stanbase and more importantly it barely even happens here in PopGAF so I don't see why we have to keep polluting the thread.

And need I remind you that if we are going to belittle or get personal with a fan base that neither side of the "war" (if we REALLY have to call it that) is innocent of "keeping it cute". I'm not denying that the monsters don't do this shit either.

601358_559439007453328_81183807_n.jpg

In someway, without a music career Beyoncé is still more talked about in the industry. Her presence at an event is already hard to get.

When any of the fav's on this site gets on this list.. Then we can have a conversation

http://www.forbes.com/power-women/

HasBey lmao! Okay..

I was being a cunt and fanning the flames tbh
6C4ZU.png

ALL these pop gurls get DRAAAAAAAAAAAGED for their LIFE w/ any perceived weakness/failure(s). EVERY stanbase knows this, EVERY stanbase accepts this. But then there are a few (like the BeyHIVE) that feel they are ABOVE being CLOCKED, even tho they are (probably) one of THE MOST rabid and vicious stanbases around... they most certainly ARE NOT.

ixKqV8CAmC2ci.gif

Hypocritical.. Argument done. You hate Beystan so that's you defense. It's subjective and everyone who personally hates Bey says the same thing. Check yall fanbase before yall talk. I'm sorry if Xtina don't have rabid fans. Obviously she didn't build up quite a careers yet to have one. When she does then you can talk. Right now, let her come out with her album, let us listen and analyze and hop off this. This is such a losing battle.

This is the thing I don't understand - Britney's last album underperformed as you said so yourself Kyon. But the album still sold a shitload, but by Britney's standard she underperformed. This isn't a flop.

Applause is, by all means, under performing for a song from an artist like Lady Gaga after a two year hiatus. It's selling quite a lot, and is sitting in the top 3 in (most) major countries. It's also not a flop but compared to her previous efforts, isn't as succesful.

So why are we targeting all this anger and hatred towards Gaga? Or do you have qualms with their stan base? This is totally fine - heck I have qualms with the psychosis that her stan base enters whenever she is around or active. But this happens with every stanbase and more importantly it barely even happens here in PopGAF so I don't see why we have to keep polluting the thread.

And need I remind you that if we are going to belittle or get personal with a fan base that neither side of the "war" (if we REALLY have to call it that) is innocent of "keeping it cute".

601358_559439007453328_81183807_n.jpg

I was being a cunt and fanning the flames tbh

I know lmao I'm adding on to it lol!

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Group hatred? HAHAHAHAHAHA

The victim card is really CUTE and a TURN OF EVENTS for the Maggots.

The Hive was untouchable for a time and no one said anything cause eBey was PRODUCTIVE and IMPORTANT. The Hive really were at the top of the foo chain. They could drag and pretty much still do drag anyone and anything because they aren't as great as beyonce. Now that Recycling Beyn has taken her leave of absence from the music industry y'all wanna get CUTE and pretend like everyone is a bully and they NEVER dragged anyone.

Y'all can stay CRYING.

BrokenKnee has been dragged to the depths of DEPRAVITY in here and I stood my ground and I even join in.

At the end of the day it's not that SERIOUS. eBey is an ICON and so is Knee. I drag because I hate the Hive with a raging passion. eBey is a low life dirty thief but I don't HATE her. I hate her demented Stans. Even more embarrassing is Shitney Stains drag their own fave more than anyone drags her I've seen the evidence.

SUCK IT UP and GET OVER IT. Take the DRAG or Log the fuck AWF.

ixKqV8CAmC2ci.gif

And yet you still stay avoiding my point about Britney being in the exact same fucking position as Bey

xaosslug

Hypocritical.. Argument done. You hate Beystan so that's you defense. It's subjective and everyone who personally hates Bey says the same thing. Check yall fanbase before yall talk. I'm sorry if Xtina don't have rabid fans. Obviously she didn't build up quite a careers yet to have one. When she does then you can talk. Right now, let her come out with her album, let us listen and analyze and hop off this. This is such a losing battle.

you REALLY are not getting it...

btw, what happened to your whole hands-across-stanbases mentality, and not getting personally invested in artists? I mean now you drag for Bey? Really? How messy.

iZ62fwxQ9JjDr.gif

Nemesis_

I just read them in this loud screaming voice but I can't yet put my finger on just what voice it is yet.
WUXl0.gif

EDIT: And while I'm at it I imagine Soulscribe looks like his avatar everytime he makes a post. >_>

SaintZ

1. Blurred Lines 346,000
2. Holy Grail 166,000
3. We Can't Stop 158,000
4. Radioactive 132,000
5. Cups 114,000
6. Wake Me Up 113,000
7. Get Lucky 113,000
8. Hold On, We're Going Home
9. Summertime Sadness 101,000
10. Safe and Sound 99,000
I forgot to mention that with this, Summertime Sadness joins Video Games and Young & Beautiful and is now gold with 575,529 copies sold. Slay a bit Lana... and Cedric Gervais i guess.

lanavougeukz7r63.gif

Matt_

I guess it flew over your head when i said Shitney's difference is that she still has new music to Stan for
iBNURTqODWz4J.jpg

But I see one new song from Britney and three (four if you count new DC) from Bey, so that doesn't make any sense
Unless you can only stan for something that is released on itunes

Kyon

Banned
This all brings me BACK to when I literally dragged and clocked about 20 Maggot members coming at me all at once.

If only I could do an extensive SEARCH but surely those posts are buried in the deep depths of the interweb's anal cavity

ibzkP3Kyxnt2I1.gif

you REALLY are not getting it...

btw, what happened to your whole hands-across-stanbases mentality, and not getting personally invested in artists? I mean now you drag for Bey? Really? How messy.

iZ62fwxQ9JjDr.gif

I'm calling out the hypocrites in this thread. When Beyonce name is called out, it's always dragged to death but so called Beyhive members did the same...

Umm... What? That's the kettle calling the kettle black. What a mess is the constant ridiculous dragging down of successful artist that work their asses off to make this music that yall so called always drag down. Yes I am invested in the music but I'm not into talking deep crap about their fans and the artist themselves. I don't work off of personal hate and media mind bending propaganda. I started to like Bey for that reason alone. I was doing the same thing people up in here do daily to other people they don't like. I was being a statistical idiot saying things that probably aren't true. So yes, I defend her because she personally doesn't deserve it. Be mad at some of her crazy over the top fans but stop talking so much shit about the women who has a blessed talent and doing what you can not. Jesus.

Edit. Wow, was interesting.. What the hell did I just do? Lmao!

Well now.. Carrying on to normal conversation.. Ha ha... This is awkward lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom