• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
It's 5 pm in the UK and Gaga still hasn't overtaken Ellie.

i2CsPbf7ItRy4.gif

Imagine when Roar releases there kiiiiiiiiiiii

i2CsPbf7ItRy4.gif

Artemisia

Banned
http://www.musicweek.com/news/read/midweek-charts-goulding-to-burn-brightly-at-no-1/055730

Ellie Goulding could be heading for her first UK No 1 single with Burn outselling its two closest rivals combined.

The newly-issued Polydor track had shifted around 63,000 copies by the end of business on Tuesday, according to the Official Charts Company, giving it a lead of about 30,000 units over nearest challenger Wake Me Up by Positiva/PRMD's Avicii who holds at 2.

What kind of POWER.

i2CsPbf7ItRy4.gif

Imagine when Roar releases there kiiiiiiiiiiii

i2CsPbf7ItRy4.gif

She should release it next week to block Gaga.

i2CsPbf7ItRy4.gif

Kyon

Banned
POP
24 +3 KATY PERRY Roar 3420 +741 3420 +741 32.382 +5.622

HAC
27 +1 KATY PERRY Roar 1021 +236 1021 +236 10.315 +2.101

AC
46 -- KATY PERRY Roar 30 -- 30 -- 0.444 --

Roar day by day radio update

Day 1: KATY PERRY – Roar: 7.928
Day 2: KATY PERRY – Roar: 27.582 (+ 19.654)
Day 3: KATY PERRY - Roar: 40.695 (+ 13.113)
Day 4: KATY PERRY – Roar: 49.550 (+ 8.855)

NNNNNN SLAY BITCH SLAY

ibhBf1SN5P83U7.png

NOT DIS DUMB BITCH BELIEVING HER TURD'S LIES ffffff

ibhBf1SN5P83U7.png

Kyon

Banned
Why are they so mean to her? Makes me sad.

Because her deluded Turds need a reality check. The DECLINE is here.

She's not flopping or a flop. But she's not gonna have a BTW era ever again. Ever

She is not as powerful as they claim.

Lets NOT forget them all saying if Applause came out it would clock Roar. It didnt case closed they all get dragged by every stanbase

Also Gaga's pretentiousness and cockiness doesn't help her cause either. She's been asking for it.

cory64

1. Blurred Lines 346,000
2. Holy Grail 166,000
3. We Can't Stop 158,000
4. Radioactive 132,000
5. Cups 114,000
6. Wake Me Up 113,000
7. Get Lucky 113,000
8. Hold On, We're Going Home
9. Summertime Sadness 101,000
10. Safe and Sound 99,000

Ahasverus

Poor Gaga, the trolling really upsets me, she's a person for fucks sake, imagine her feelings.
And I'll be reaaaally happy if Gaga stops being the "in" thing so she can do whatever she wants, she's worth more as an artist than as a pop act.

Kyon

Banned
Latest rumor from SeetheHeavy
- The single IS produced by William Orbit and is co-written by Britney (Orbit and an unknown songwriter also co-write).

- The single is basically finished, and Britney is currently rehearsing to a cut without background vocals. She is to add background vocals this week.

- The buzz around Sony/RCA is incredible.

- Britney is currently rehearsing choreography for the video shoot.

- The single has a tentative release for 'early to mid September'.

- The video shoot is scheduled for 2 weeks from today.

- The album currently has no name.

- Britney is petitioning for Co-EP of the album. will.i.am is backing this.

- An EXTENSIVE promotional campaign is planned. (And from some of the things I've heard, I do mean EXTENSIVE).

If this is true and she co executive produces your faves are finished because this will be ITZ2. Lets go

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Surely she's playing along with this deception. what kind of delusion.

I heard Roar tonight in a drunken state- the ultimate time to stan a song and declare genius, (Given my week of declaring Part of Me as pop genius to anyone who would listen - still standing by that claim) HOWEVER. All I heard was boredom while we all bopped to Applause.

Case closed.

Trigger

1. Blurred Lines 346,000
2. Holy Grail 166,000
3. We Can't Stop 158,000
4. Radioactive 132,000
5. Cups 114,000
6. Wake Me Up 113,000
7. Get Lucky 113,000
8. Hold On, We're Going Home
9. Summertime Sadness 101,000
10. Safe and Sound 99,000

Slay. The only song I use from Magna Carta Holy Stale
(not counting the solo version of that Bey/Jay-Z track)

she better slay tbh. popgaf has been extra vicious to the girls who are underperforming lately

i2CsPbf7ItRy4.gif

Which I feel we shouldn't. Wouldn't everyone just get tired of the same people dominating every year?

Sometimes I don't even think it's underperforming for bigger artist.. I think it comes down to the general public and appeal. So while Lady Gaga isn't hitting number 1 in the US and UK and where ever she is, it's not a failure. It's selling, she isn't flopping and at the end of the day, she got the attention and the praise that others still can not get.

Kyon

Banned
she better slay tbh. popgaf has been extra vicious to the girls who are underperforming lately

i2CsPbf7ItRy4.gif

She underperformed by her own standards I have faith this will be better considering the fact that like 90% of her albums were released in November/holiday season besides the one. She was side wiped by Gaga's peak era. Now I she'll have no competition in her way. The promo schedule did wonders for Circus if she can match it and do 400-500k debut again and keep a steady rate this will be great. Knee has been on decline with albums for a bit she needs to make a comeback. Her singles however are very successful.

If she underperforms she will basically be a singles artists because rn that's her strong point.

Nemesis_

Which I feel we shouldn't. Wouldn't everyone just get tired of the same people dominating every year?

Sometimes I don't even think it's underperforming for bigger artist.. I think it comes down to the general public and appeal. So while Lady Gaga isn't hitting number 1 in the US and UK and where ever she is, it's not a failure. It's selling, she isn't flopping and at the end of the day, she got the attention and the praise that others still can not get.

ypedu.gif
ypedu.gif
ypedu.gif

Are we talking about the Cher + Gaga duet yet?
I like it

https://soundcloud.com/artporra/cher-lady-gaga-the-greatest#t=0:06

I think it's pretty shit and I can see why Gaga didn't want to release it I mean, yeah it's a demo, but it really is corny.

Also, Gaga in LA last night. Serving up Hogwarts professor realness.

Kyon

Banned
The clapback from PopGAF's Bey stans if Britney flops will echo across the Internet. 🍆🍆

If only eBey had a music career to drag for tho. The ultimate kii
iBNURTqODWz4J.jpg

Also there is nothing to clock considering unlike most of the MaggotHive I don't claim FF as a success story. You tried

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
The clapback from PopGAF's Bey stans if Britney flops will echo across the Internet. 🍆🍆

Indeed
Kyon's hypocritical attack of Beyonce considering who his fave is will provide never ending receipts

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
There is nothing hypocritical about it. You are MAD cause your fave is being dragged rn. The SEETHE is REAL.

Oh?
I don't see how Bey and Brit are in different situations. Other than the fact one of their tours isn't considered an embarrassment.

NNNNNN SLAY BITCH SLAY

ibhBf1SN5P83U7.png

NOT DIS DUMB BITCH BELIEVING HER TURD'S LIES ffffff

ibhBf1SN5P83U7.png

goose-laughing.gif

Poor Gaga, the trolling really upsets me, she's a person for fucks sake, imagine her feelings.
And I'll be reaaaally happy if Gaga stops being the "in" thing so she can do whatever she wants, she's worth more as an artist than as a pop act.

I don't. This is the same bitch that has manipulated these same children into doing unspeakable things to others online . Karma is a bitch.

cory64

my projections for next week
1. Roar 520-627k
2. Applause 350-400k
3. Blurred Lines 300-320k
4. That's My Kind of Night 240-280k
5. Holy Grail 150-180k

Hot 100:
1. Roar 72k
2. Blurred Lines 70k
3. Applause 55k

Right now Katy doesn't have the streaming to secure a #1, but Gaga's streaming won't give her enough of an advantage to get past #3 either.

If only eBey had a music career to drag for tho. The ultimate kii
iBNURTqODWz4J.jpg

Also there is nothing to clock considering unlike most of the MaggotHive I don't claim FF as a success story. You tried

Wait a second. How is Beyoncé a completely a flop if the only album that ever really underperformed out the gate was "4"..wouldnt she had needed a couple of albums to get to flop status?

I hated Sasha Fierce but that album did exceptional. It shot to number one in its debut. Your tacking on that Flop status too hard.

Sorry when KP wasn't so hot with her first album and Rihanna wasn't bigging it up in her first 2 albums where yall preaching flops too? I want to know. Because this flop word is being used to loosely in my opinion.

xaosslug

i... don't think so. There's a lot of empathy/sympathy for BritBrit because of all ha troubles. Most stan bases don't even consider her a threat, anymore. It's like 'aww, she got a hit, everyone. Would you look at that!' *pat's Britney's head* At this point, only the really cruel peeps rip ha apart. Err. But then, we're talking about Bey stans, so nvm. :-s

Matt_

One has a music career to Stan for
iBNURTqODWz4J.jpg

Others aren't so FORTUNATE
iBNURTqODWz4J.jpg

What music career is that?
Releasing some shitty single for a flop a film that can't even crack the top 50 or sitting in a seat and being fed lines because she doesn't know how to think?

Bless at you thinking Britney is on some higher tier. Delusions indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom