• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

RIP it felt uneven to give S&S a shade name and not Ooh La La
I guess it it's fair because ooh la la is miles better

I guess it's all relative.
r9vZI.png

So neither he nor the dancers will be onstage? Sounds good.

I am hoping for something like this

i0J6eUFfX3enq.gif

I just wanted to use this GIF tbh

Because Applause is shit and a disappointment.
VjcXG.png

You're a Madonna stan in a monster suit, goodbye.
KXmyF.png

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
This all brings me BACK to when I literally dragged and clocked about 20 Maggot members coming at me all at once.

If only I could do an extensive SEARCH but surely those posts are buried in the deep depths of the interweb's anal cavity

ibzkP3Kyxnt2I1.gif

If by 'I literally dragged and clocked about 20 Maggot members coming at me all at once' you mean that time you called everyone a series of increasingly childish names and then got banned, I think it's earlier in this thread.

Ties

Banned
This all brings me BACK to when I literally dragged and clocked about 20 Maggot members coming at me all at once.

If only I could do an extensive SEARCH but surely those posts are buried in the deep depth of the interweb's anal cavity

ibzkP3Kyxnt2I1.gif
You really don't have to dig into their post history to know that they are guilty of relentlessly dragging an artist with tired, reductive shade though. Just like their fave's discography, they have simply been recycling the same type of one two punch for other artists. God forbid, when Beyoncé is dragged by the same means that the BleachedHive has no problems going to, it is HYPOCRITCAL and THREAD DERAILMENT on an OT specifically dedicated to STAN WARS.

It's fitting for the BeyHide to crawl into their shells when the going gets tough. Following in the footsteps of Grown Vaporware and Standing on the None.

**adjusts bow**

i2CsPbf7ItRy4.gif

If only I could do an extensive SEARCH but surely those posts are buried in the deep depths of the interweb's anal cavity

ibzkP3Kyxnt2I1.gif

Does it count if no one read it though?

xoxoxo

Kyon

Banned
I'm chuckling @ the fact that I warned you LAST YEAR that when the 8Knee era is near my POWER would RESTORE. I put up with the shade and the dragging of Shitney for quite a while and barely clapped back.

I stayed quieT. Don't pretend like y'all don't remember.

I stayed nice long enough to gather my INTEL and thoughts.

iCZ2APxqnrZrx.gif

I'm chuckling @ the fact that I warned you LAST YEAR that when the 8Knee era is near my POWER would RESTORE. I put up with the shade and the dragging of Shitney for quite a while and barely clapped back.

I stayed quieT. Don't pretend like y'all don't remember.

I stayed nice long enough to gather my INTEL and thoughts.

iCZ2APxqnrZrx.gif

Freeza, your power level :0

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I'm sorry if that came out in heated discussion. I still love Xtina. Blaming other fanbase for dragging her down isn't anyone else's fault. Xtina has a legendary voice and is up with the greats. Point blank period.

I love your wording choice there

Aguila

#ICONIC
I forgot to mention that with this, Summertime Sadness joins Video Games and Young & Beautiful and is now gold with 575,529 copies sold. Slay a bit Lana... and Cedric Gervais i guess.

lanavougeukz7r63.gif

Only a GLOBAL bitch. And her year old+ album is STILL selling.

tumblr_m1pwguYef81r0tuogo1_r1_500.gif

botty

Banned
I'm sorry if that came out in heated discussion. I still love Xtina. Blaming other fanbase for dragging her down isn't anyone else's fault. Xtina has a legendary voice and is up with the greats. Point blank period.

Aya, never apologize :)

If you're gonna shade or drag, go iN. It's all fun.

Kyon

Banned
If by 'I literally dragged and clocked about 20 Maggot members coming at me all at once' you mean that time you called everyone a series of increasingly childish names and then got banned, I think it's earlier in this thread.

fffffff

I wasn't even banned for CLOCKING the LESSORS which is EMBARRASSING considering it was LEGENDARY. It wasnt all name calling tho. It was a SCALPING

Also it wasn't that... it was on twitter where I used to be perched in 24/7.

Aguila

#ICONIC
I'm waiting for the LORDe to go top 10 so I can make a general thread about ha.
497.gif

It will happen soon because Drake is dropping.

WELP..... I actually thought Gaga would slay first two weeks then drop.... Guess I was wrong. Maybe the video will change things

If she's gonna have the opportunity to slay it's next week. It just needs to stay number 2 til then, which I hope shouldn't be an issue. :/

Gaga selling at half retention now means that either demand has gone down for Applause or has gone up for Roar, or possibly both. Considering the course of its sales so far, Roar just seems to be gaining traction and Applause is remaining kind of level.

Nemesis_

I'm waiting for the LORDe to go top 10 so I can make a general thread about ha.
497.gif

It will happen soon because Drake is dropping.

I had a moment yesterday with Tennis Courts or whatever and forgot to post about it.
316.gif

I'm here for HEROIN or whatever it's called
217.gif

but I'm still pretty negative on Royals
362.gif

Kyon

Banned
If she's gonna have the opportunity to slay it's next week. It just needs to stay number 2 til then, which I hope shouldn't be an issue. :/

I just need these two girls clocking Robin. The woman are returning :)

On your edit: I think Roar release was genius. Applause should not have been a single. Burqa should've been released when it was leaked I honestly feel she would've been at the top.

Rn my predictions of Applause sales being from Stans is becoming reality,

The buying public need to like this song. Stans have done what they could

Artemisia

Banned
but I'm still pretty negative on Royals
362.gif

Royals is pop perfection.

"But every song's like gold teeth, grey goose, trippin' in the bathroom
Blood stains, ball gowns, trashin' the hotel room,
We don't care, we're driving Cadillacs in our dreams.
But everybody's like Cristal, Maybach, diamonds on your time piece.
Jet planes, islands, tigers on a gold leash.
We don't care, we aren't caught up in your love affair."

this part is absolute genius. The melody... the lyrics...

5GC8vI1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom