• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

I don't expect the demo to sound much different.

It's not a Britney "Hold It Against Me" situation where the were different vocals and the whole thing felt unfinished. The production and Bey's vocal performance sounds pretty set in stone, and close to the version she's performing on tour.

Reminds me of when Run the World's demo leaked, and everyone thought it was awful and that we should "wait for the final version" which just ended up being the same damn thing with the bass turned up a little higher.

Girls, this is it. This is the song.

SaintZ

CONFIRMED

yaaaaaaaaasssssssssss lord

iKoRqzdt2merw.gif
A mess.

But ngl, I'm perched for the trainwreck. Having Paulina on the show is so random though.

Kyon

Banned
.@Roy I remember when RTW leaked and they kept screaming demo it was the same thing except without the tags lol

Oh shit this thread grew a lot in an hour.

They have released a full Paradise Edition vinyl
in Europe.

WaiT

I know you don't like Avril but OMG, you really bought it? I love you!!! *.*

ibqduo6lkvupmcn8zhh.gif

Also, Grown Woman sound alright.

Yeah I was banned when it released so couldn't tell you. I use. Her best song since Hot to me :3

Okay I take back what I said; this isn't a demo but a concert feed. I imagine the vocals here are probably official, or official enough, but the reason the production is really flat and saturated is because you're not hearing it unfiltered.

If you listen to it with earphones you can hear the audience cheers; they toned down that volume and upped the audio feed.

You can tell that the production shits but the feed make it sound constipated. It'll sound great in its final form.

But anyway, this fucking shits. I want this blasting in the clubs STAT. Soooooo happy right now ;____;

PowderedToast

But anyway, this fucking shits. I want this blasting in the clubs STAT. Soooooo happy right now ;____;

i kno

i am on a high right now but part of me is thinking this could be up with the best stuff she has ever done

im on my umpteenth listen and im not tired of it

IT JUST KEEPS GIVING

THE BRIDGE AT 2:40

Kyon

Banned
YeT I been listening to this the past hour... Mess it's a bop now that I can see the actual choreo in my head.

Thats a huge appeal with Kpop and Jpop for me. They have that choreo and it just makes songs slay more

ib23HawsSF1PnQ.gif

YeT I been listening to this the past hour... Mess it's a bop now that I can see the actual choreo in my head.

Thats a huge appeal with Kpop and Jpop for me. They have that choreo and it just makes songs slay more

ib23HawsSF1PnQ.gif

That's a huge appeal with Beyonce in general. Her songs tend to be solid to great but her choreography elevates them way higher.

Can you imagine the choreo for this song, omg

Kyon

Banned
That's a huge appeal with Beyonce in general. Her songs tend to be solid to great but her choreography elevates them way higher.

Can you imagine the choreo for this song, omg

But I was talking about the Tour Choreo is that not official? ;_;

And yes even though she doesn't do it as hard as she used to a giant chunk of Britney songs have the same effect knowing all the choreo. As well as PCD and Ciara songs. Too bad no one really dances anymore tho... Except those few

But I was talking about the Tour Choreo is that not official? ;_;

And yes even though she doesn't do it as hard as she used to a giant chunk of Britney songs have the same effect knowing all the choreo. As well as PCD and Ciara songs. Too bad no one really dances anymore tho... Except those few

I think the parts where she's actually dancing is gonna be in the video, just not the parts where she's walking around and singing. I'm sure it'll be choreo the entire way through.

ALSO, I think this Grown Woman leak is a rehearsal feed. It's very possible that she's singing that LIVE. Doesn't explain the audience cheering, but it explains why her vocals aren't the same as the studio version we heard in the Pepsi videos ("bitches I run this" sounds completely different, also out of breath).

This will hold me over for now but I really really want the real version. :(

Kyon

Banned
I think the parts where she's actually dancing is gonna be in the video, just not the parts where she's walking around and singing. I'm sure it'll be choreo the entire way through.

ALSO, I think this Grown Woman leak is a rehearsal feed. It's very possible that she's singing that LIVE. Doesn't explain the audience cheering, but it explains why her vocals aren't the same as the studio version we heard in the Pepsi videos ("bitches I run this" sounds completely different, also out of breath).

yaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssss

Its almost slaying me as much as the pepsi version but the pepsi one still has that extra push to it

Cynosure

I'm sure not sure what our good sis is in for, I'm guessing it's that Katherine gif he's spammed to death

no good can come from stanning for TVD too hard

OMG, Bladenic is gone once again? Noooo! :(

Paulina Rubio being on the X Factor is such a non event. Paying that show dust for sure now.

Grown Woman is kind of a bop. It lacks that impact, though.

Cynosure

I think you're right.
If this isn't the official version, I hope the ending in the actual one isn't as stretched too long.

As long as I get that flawless bridge and breakdown I'm good. But yeah, the first verse is so vacant and the second verse's harmonies don't even work with the chords of the song, lol.

So how much do we wanna wager that Standing On Royalan will leak tomorrow?

Kyon

Banned
the fuck is this nauseatingly cute abomination?
ea2a4fdb.gif

I pray the new Sailor Moon is the polar opposite, I'm not here for child-tailored plots. The creator of the new anime better live up to ha promise of it being mature themed.

:death: it was an episode where the actual girl Cure Happy switches bodies with Candy (the cute creature in gif) and candy cant transform into a pretty cure so Happy does it in Candy's body LOL. Pretty Cure is actually like the 2nd best overall magical girls show each season has a new cast/mythology/transformations. You should check it out some time :3

Also SM anime was DELAYED, mess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom