• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fey

Banned
Y9fzPQq.png

lyyD8am.png

0tja0xF.png

Aren't AlunaGeorge the greatest?

tbh taylor has begun to win me over too. finally slowly revealing her true rachet self.

more rachetness + a good album and I will stan

The Dream/2Chainz/Bey song leaked too. Same guy leaked them.

Glad the Sony emails havent scared everyone. lol

o so the version of GW that leaked is the one you heard aka the final version?

Majmun

Just listened to Grown Woman. It's good, but the audio sounds a bit off. Just read that it's the unfinished version. So imma have to wait for the final version. But the song sounds amazing already.

Turnt is amazing as well. Ratchet Bey always delivers.

Can't wait to hear Standing on the Sun.

Fey

Banned
Guys did Blade's ban not teach yall anything

itjFZzX5Bug0u.gif

and express your hatred for the
flop anti-consumer
system in one of the 2984957 threads on the gaming side.

Ummm, if you see any tweets claiming to have cover art for Beyonce's new album do NOT click on the link. I repeat, do NOT.

Do.

NOT.

T.

*scarred for life*

Majmun

These conferences happen once in 8 years or so.
Don't think that talking briefly about it with our community will evoke Mumei's wrath.

correct me if I'm wrong
iySYaSgb6CkzH.gif

Trigger

Ummm, if you see any tweets claiming to have cover art for Beyonce's new album do NOT click on the link. I repeat, do NOT.

Do.

NOT.

T.

*scarred for life*

Royalance doing the most as per.

Don't think that talking briefly about it with our community will evoke Mumei's wrath.

correct me if I'm wrong

Every community deviates from the topic. It's console warz stuff that invokes Modmei's scythe.

Aguila

#ICONIC

Do.

NOT.

T.

*scarred for life*

I'm a grown man. I can do what-eva I want. DERRENDE!

iEiV3P6jluOob.gif

All I can find is a cover of Beyonce as an old woman and another of little starving black children ;_;
Edit: Oh, Album cover! Let me go vomit.

Fey

Banned

correct me if I'm wrong

I only said it because I almost posted a rant on my opinions of the conference which may not have ended well
8f70c6ea.gif~original

that bey leaker needs to leak SOTS I swear to mf god this ad has been on repeat for the past 48 hours in anticipation

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
The xbox reveal was messier than beyonce's release schedule
A slap in the face to fans

PowderedToast

so do we think that the GW leak is NOT from the alledged copies sent out by bey's team?

cos if it's from that source then doesn't that mean we're waiting for an unfinished SOTS mix too??

Trigger

so do we think that the GW leak is NOT from the alledged copies sent out by bey's team?

cos if it's from that source then doesn't that mean we're waiting for an unfinished SOTS mix too??

We've heard the same version that the bloggers got apparently, and yeah we're probably getting an unfinished version of STOTS if that's the case.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I know I said it yesterday, but J Lo really did destroy the competition at the Billboard awards.
Hew else can elegantly slide down a firemans pole, do a bit of line dancing then carry on slaying?
She even made pitbull bare-able, truly an amazing feet

What award shows are from august onwards? Need to know which to bookmark for the impending gaga slayage

DMeisterJ

Banned
I know I said it yesterday, but J Lo really did destroy the competition at the Billboard awards.
Hew else can elegantly slide down a firemans pole, do a bit of line dancing then carry on slaying?
She even made pitbull bare-able, truly an amazing feet

What award shows are from august onwards? Need to know which to bookmark for the impending gaga slayage

But J Lo is sliding down iTunes, while #Beautiful is still much higher than she is currently. Poor girl.

Matt_

Aren't the VMAs next? That's late August IIRC.

August 25th according to wiki
How exciting, we definitely should have some new stuff by then

The EBT awards is next.

Never heard of it

But J Lo is sliding down iTunes, while #Beautiful is still much higher than she is currently. Poor girl.

Poor Itunes receipts doesn't make the performance slay less
Neither does comparing it to #Beautiful, considering they're completely different tracks

Matt_

Just watching Gaga perform Bad romance/speechless at the Ama's, and why does it look like she has an erection?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom