• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Partition

Banned
I hate the audience cheering the background of Grown Woman
WuwSR.gif
it ruins it
WuwSR.gif
I think I enjoyed the snippets more than this.

Touchdown

Banned
OMG seems I'm fashionably late for the new OP. Hi all. :)
tumblr_mj0dskSKfs1rowo0fo4_250.gif

Nice job Arte. I see you leaving out the queen in the top graphic but the rest is pure beauty so I won't complain.
tumblr_mkhwvxrr0w1rnytu7o4_500.gif

Delio

:death: it was an episode where the actual girl Cure Happy switches bodies with Candy (the cute creature in gif) and candy cant transform into a pretty cure so Happy does it in Candy's body LOL. Pretty Cure is actually like the 2nd best overall magical girls show each season has a new cast/mythology/transformations. You should check it out some time :3

Also SM anime was DELAYED, mess

Sis have you ever watched Nanoha btw? Or Madoka? Truely good magical girl animes.

iPbCcDcu81A8w.gif

iPAIqz08jKhxc.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I for one am shocked, SHOCKED, that Roy doesn't like Grown Woman, after all of the positive things he has had to say about Beyoncé this year. This truly is the ultimate betrayal. Who could have seen it coming?

[edit]O, basically all the people who hate Bey hate the track. Only botty has a spine to stand up and say she likes it.

I underestimated the good sister botty I c.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Grown Woman shits. I can't wait for the final version. The African inspiration running through the song is a breath of fresh air after all the generic dance beats we've been treated to over the past two years. It just sounds so fresh. If this is a taster for 5 I cannot wait, it will slay. Botty is right tho, Solange must have had an influence here.

Grown Woman
Jerk Ribs
QUEEN

My summer, drum-driven BOPS.

Mumei

O, basically all the people who hate Bey hate the track. Only botty has a spine to stand up and say she likes it.

It also does nothing for me. It's just a bit too incoherent sounding for my tastes, and I'm not in the "Oh noes Countdown is a directionless mess" camp.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
It also does nothing for me. It's just a bit too incoherent sounding for my tastes, and I'm not in the "Oh noes Countdown is a directionless mess" camp.
I dont get the incoherence. As I said before I get serious Remain in Light teas. It's not on Talking Gods level tho ofc.

Countdown tho, nnnn, it has ASCENDED, it is now probably a Top 3 Bey song for me now.

royalan

I for one am shocked, SHOCKED, that Roy doesn't like Grown Woman, after all of the positive things he has had to say about Beyoncé this year. This truly is the ultimate betrayal. Who could have seen it coming?

[edit]O, basically all the people who hate Bey hate the track. Only botty has a spine to stand up and say she likes it.

I underestimated the good sister botty I c.

You're so pressed. The song is wack, and it's getting weak reception pretty much everywhere.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
You're so pressed. The song is wack, and it's getting weak reception pretty much everywhere.
I could have ghostwritten your 'review' of this track six months ago though, & your calling ANYONE pressed is the pinnacle of irony.

It is giving me and my housemate life, we've been bopping to it all morning.

It's no Countdownsus though, I'll give you that.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I think I have some affliction of the ear because I think this demo of GW>>>>>the live performance
Still, I'm expecting Standing in the sun to wipe the floor with it

Here for Taylor shading Beiber even if I'm not here for her music. She gets a lot of shtick from a lot of people, about time she starts getting some fire in ha

Not feelin' 'Grown Women'. I really dislike "girl power" song anyways; I'm a dude....but even if I was a female and liked "girl power" songs I wouldn't like this.

Nemesis_

Grown Woman is cute but it falls apart at the end. I want to bop but I can't for the whole duration.

ibaJ2tXgHoU9S9.gif

Will wait for the studio version as I am praying it is something a little bit more coherent.

But I totally understand what was insinuated by the article I posted in the last OT where Bey herself was fearing it wouldn't be an iconic smash like Single Ladies or Crazy in Love. It's definitely lacking a certain oomph.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I just woke up screaming.

Madonna doing Polka
Rih country album
Pink doing bubblegum pop
Lana rapping
Taylor doing a miley and singing slutty pop
Beth Ditto doing a Katy Perry collab
Ke$ha doing Taylor and out tayloring Taylor
Gaga cancels Artpop in order to go to a spiritual journey
Bey releases the two songs on itunes and retires to take care of ivy and the upcoming.

I should stop reading popgaf before bed.

Nemesis_

Sony are trying to clapback but failing, much like most of their marketing efforts. Sending out emails on the day of the Xbox reveal is embarrassingly desperate.

While we're talking about shit things, a new Beyonce collab has been put online.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M18otyuyFGs

Enjoy!

I'll be there for the Xbox reveal.

If nothing else it can't be more boring than Sony's.

I'm glad someone else here has a BRAIN AND TASTE

Fey

Banned
I will be too busy trying to finally beat FF6 to hear about consoles/games that will never match iT tbh.
f58a8b71.gif

Did SOTS leak yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom