• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

That tweet sounds just like something Leona would say tbh.

image.php

nnnnnnn

cacklinG.

Gerls, this Beyonce album art is the truth. A swollen head detached from the rest of its body is the perfect metaphor for ha entire era so far.

tumblr_m94hjcGROs1rd9gdzo1_400.gif

Ehh girls are talking about the cover art and I wanna see it. Sit and stay pressedT.

I will indeed stay pressed as a panini over that anti-consumerist death console.

Is that the real cover? Did they just shoop her face on a picture of GOOP?

Edit:
tumblr_inline_mmln6exORy1qz4rgp.gif

I hate the internet.

I don't know what's more cringe-inducing, that Twitter album cover or that Optimum commercial with the guy who drops his flatscreen TV down the stairs.

tumblr_m94hjcGROs1rd9gdzo1_400.gif

my lawdT

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I hate to be blunt but are we talking about that manky ass prick?

edit; still dont get the white people hate thing

tumblr_mb8nzrntkU1rsrytp.gif

Mumei

EDIT: Lets stop before DEATHmei swipes us with ha scythe

Why is it that you know when to stop in here, but not out there?

because PowerRushmei got bored
Blad couldnt have been PMed a warning for such a minuscule offense

Clueless.

I didn't ban Bladenic because he was banned for spamming that gif in nearly a dozen different topics that I've seen, none of which I had seen before he got banned. I probably should have banned him in here since I'd already said something about spamming gifs, though.

Kyon

Banned
Oh, kyon. I am going to make those strippedtina gifs soon. I've just got a few things to do before I can get to it~

Oh, and I am lamenting over Hilary's trolling + her not being a judge. Mess!

iITHRH4wHeYtK.gif

Mess

;___;

EDIT: NOT my EX being the one to tweet that album cover mess

woTGR.gif

Let me text his ass

Why is it that you know when to stop in here, but not out there?

You put the fear of God in me tbh

DMeisterJ

Banned
The only people that bring up Xtina's weight are her' stans'. Like their fave finally got down to a respectable size and it's all they can talk about.

I guess weight is a good topic to talk about when there's no music to speak of. Gives me Beyhive teas who can only talk about tour receipts since their fave puts out no music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom