• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynosure

Flashback: Katy meeting Gaga

It is known

Fame-Gaga's speaking voice

ibd493zLQXLyTq.gif

Koodo

Banned
I may have been listening to Grown Woman repeatedly throughout the day. Perhaps a retraction of prior assessments is necessary.

ibe7TDwktARWZS.gif

Koodo

Banned
Soul was never an Leend X Stan. Was a Beyst Stan all along undercover.
Or a Gaga stan. It only stans for the Beyst and everything else is an intricate and elaborate farce that only serve to further the gospel of bleach.

The effort is commendable tbh.

royalan

Koodo is merely experiencing latent guilt for realizing the truth about that vile track so quickly. She is being compelled to believe that anything about Grown Woman could even remotely be considered "good."

Texas Voodoo Chicken Queen Mama Tina. Her Power.

Sis will come to her senses soon.

Or a Gaga stan. It only stans for the Beyst and everything else is an intricate and elaborate farce that only serve to further the gospel of bleach.

The effort is commendable tbh.

I've done more for Queen Gaga than you have on this forum and otherwise so you can sit on a stool and spin.

HEW else in here still listens to Born This Way every day?

And Lotus <3

Cynosure

Cynosure, Kyon stans for everyone, even the people she hates.

or so she says...

Kyon sis, I don't want to make this messy, but you need to stop being hung up on the legitimacy of Soul's allegiance to our queen, it's far less questionable than yours.

i0lJP0WUE9e50.gif

Nemesis_

Bitch
tumblr_m2sskgtEAN1qbxm1vo1_500.gif

I met her during the kickstart of her Fame era. Does that count? ;__;

They went on sale the month I was dirt broke, of COURSE. Just like The Mrs. Carter Show did. As a stan I have the worst timing with ticket buying :(

Now sis, this is what credit cards are for
emoticon-0135-makeup.gif

Kyon

Banned
Oh @ me stanning xtina since my first reading on OT1

tumblr_inline_mn48cqLQTI1qz4rgp.gif

Might I add a lot of my xtina shade was in response to cyno invading the Femme Fatale thread and dragging brit. I even remember telling ha i love xtina but if i have to drag i will.

Botty does the same for the opposing and i dont blame ha or resond because i'd be a hypocrite

Kyon stans for Alicia Keys.

And P!nk too, right?
ipass.gif

ipass.gif
ipass.gif
ipass.gif

If it's a singer with tits and glitz then Kyon stans.

She's kind of a no-man's-land typa gal. Like a referee or a Walmart at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom