• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yado

How convenient. I remember piecing my Dereon ensembles together in City Folk
ibhBf1SN5P83U7.png

Kyon

Banned
I swear y'all must look like BABIES cause damn your eyes need checking

bye. Xtina has been looking good for a while now. That photo looks old. So they probably retouched it to make her look more like she will in the music video.

Tell ha

iF4AVWnntj0YJ.gif

royalan

HOLY MOTHER OF RETOUCHING

Of course it's retouched. It's a damn glamour shot. What do people expect?

Besides, we've seen her look flawless in person for her last few appearances.

ANYWAY

She is giving me thug princess with that facial expression. Maybe it's a sign that the next album will be more urban. *.*

botty

Banned
Of course it's retouched. It's a damn glamour shot. What do people expect?

Besides, we've seen her look flawless in person for her last few appearances.

ANYWAY

She is giving me thug princess with that facial expression. Maybe it's a sign that the next album will be more urban. *.*

the Legend needs to give us a true urban album. This might sound weird, but I want Diddy to help her... cause she was on point in that Tell Me video. Flawless lyrics, vocals and image. And is good at sampling and finding producers. But she shouldn't get too close to him, cause he is filth at the end of the day.

Trigger

Diddy is the worst choice to help someone make an urban single. He's too self-absorbed these days and his music is hit or miss.

Ask Cassie.

DMeisterJ

Banned
the Legend needs to give us a true urban album. This might sound weird, but I want Diddy to help her... cause she was on point in that Tell Me video. Flawless lyrics, vocals and image. And is good at sampling and finding producers. But she shouldn't get too close to him, cause he is filth at the end of the day.

Xtina should really get in touch with Rihanna's team if she wants some urban success this go round. Maybe linking up with Jay Z and Roc Nation could bring her some magnitude of success for Lo2us.

botty

Banned
Diddy is the worst choice to help someone make an urban single. He's too self-absorbed these days and his music is hit or miss.

Ask Cassie.

What? Cassie's album had gems on it: Me & U, Long Way 2 Go, and Official Girl. Let's not forget the bop that was King of Hearts.

Also, Diddy does have a bunch of shit on his hands, but his singles tend to be great. Even his last album with Dirty Money was great: Hello/Good Morning, and Coming Home.

He's a shit artist, but put someone with some good vocals and talent on a track with his control and you've got some great shit to bop to.... let me go bop to Last Night.

Xtina should really get in touch with Rihanna's team if she wants some urban success this go round. Maybe linking up with Jay Z and Roc Nation could bring her some magnitude of success for Lo2us.

Well, I was referring to quality.

Trigger

What? Cassie's album had gems on it: Me & U, Long Way 2 Go, and Official Girl. Let's not forget the bop that was King of Hearts.

Also, Diddy does have a bunch of shit on his hands, but his singles tend to be great. Even his last album with Dirty Money was great: Hello/Good Morning, and Coming Home.

He's a shit artist, but put someone with some good vocals and talent on a track with his control and you've got some great shit to bop to.... let me go bop to Last Night.

Well, I was referring to quality.

Ah, I thought we talking purely from a success angle.

I wouldn't mind it if Rihanna released Love Song as a single. Its been too long since people released any true slow jamz as actual singles. Back in the day you had TLC with Red Light Special, Ms Janet with Any Time, Anyplace; Usher with Nice and Slow. Such classic songs.

DMeisterJ

Banned
I wouldn't mind it if Rihanna released Love Song as a single. Its been too long since people released any true slow jamz as actual singles. Back in the day you had TLC with Red Light Special, Ms Janet with Any Time, Anyplace; Usher with Nice and Slow. Such classic songs.

Too late for Loveeeeeee Song. Radio already played it out and jumped the gun before it could officially happen. It did quite well for a non-single urban release tho. Another Gold record for her.

Bladenic

Right now will probably be the final single. Ugh.

Actually no there could be one more, but I honestly don't know what it may be. Another urban single perhaps? Jump?

DMeisterJ

Banned
Right now will probably be the final single. Ugh.

Actually no there could be one more, but I honestly don't know what it may be. Another urban single perhaps? Jump?

The Navy wanted Jump right now, but as long as it happens and she pushes it, I wouldn't care if it was last.

I'd kill for a finished LWT as the final single.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom