• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
You guys know I was just making a joke with the metacritic link right.....?

ibjn0GVISSD43O.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
You guys know I was just making a joke with the metacritic link right.....?

Gotta give the Last of Us that promo tbh
Sony are on hard times financially

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Sonic Vs Mario the iconic dream match was made true. No one was asking for Disney vs Square Enix. The reaction to Sonic on Smash Bros Brawl trailer was crazy.

Then again a #Fighters are like Square Enix its right now. Surviving with the past successes to balance their new flop efforts. Makes sense for you to stan really.

Snake Impact too

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Sonic Vs Mario the iconic dream match was made true. No one was asking for Disney vs Square Enix. The reaction to Sonic on Smash Bros Brawl trailer was crazy.

Then again a #Fighters are like Square Enix its right now. Surviving with the past successes to balance their new flop efforts. Makes sense for you to stan really.

Impact

ooop

i6AmAxt0XvQZ7.gif

Kelly Clarkson ‏@kelly_clarkson
Can't wait to perform my next country single tonight at #CMAfest!!! #TieItUp WHO'S READY?!!!!!! say.ly/hSd604n

VcK5Cd4.jpg

Oh...oh, dear.

royalan

Impact

You didn't read my post, clearly.

Just because nobody was asking for KH doesn't detract from it going on to be a hit franchise.

In fact, that makes it even more special, because Square was able to take something nobody wanted and/or thought would work and make it a hit.

Nintendo had to tap their former rival on the shoulder to create something that everyone wanted but that they were previously too prideful to do. The height of desperation.

Keep getting your Bynes on, though.

botty

Banned
Kelly Clarkson ‏@kelly_clarkson
Can't wait to perform my next country single tonight at #CMAfest!!! #TieItUp WHO'S READY?!!!!!! say.ly/hSd604n

VcK5Cd4.jpg

Oh...oh, dear.

I wonder if that's her husband tied with her.

Just because nobody was asking for KH doesn't detract from it going on to be a hit franchise.

In fact, that makes it even more special, because Square was able to take something nobody wanted and/or thought would work and make it a hit.

Nintendo had to tap their former rival on the shoulder to create something that everyone wanted but that they were previously too prideful to do. The height of desperation.

Don't forget that Sonic was shoehorned into the game at the last minute: He was one of the least useful character to play as, and his role in the games story was 6 seconds of nothing. I suppose the reaction wasn't nearly worth the end results.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Vibe Vixen said:
Another female who flipped the script on her catalog was Miley Cyrus, who recently broke her musical fast to release “We Can’t Stop,” the lead single off her forthcoming album and first project since 2010′s Can’t Be Tamed. While Maxim’s hottest girl of the year admitted to wanting to lip lock with Rih if the opportunity ever arose, it comes as no surprise that the Mike WiLL-produced cut was originally intended for Cyrus’ girl crush.

“We originally wrote ["We Can't Stop"] for Rihanna and we wounded up giving it to Miley,” Timothy reveals. ”We felt like this could be somebody’s first single. We knew it wasn’t going to be Rihanna’s because at the time she already had “Diamonds.” We didn’t know who to give it to and Mike WILL was like ‘I’m in with Miley. I want to play it for her because I think this will be dope for her.’ We said okay let’s do.”

Oop at Miley getting Rih scraps. So that makes Selena and Miley two of the three Disney chicks taking leftovers.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

As desperate as Christina having to do a song with Shitbul to stay relevant?

EDIT: Too soon?

royalan

Domino was on the charts last year and it was Jessie alone with no features. When was the last time Xtina saw the top 10 on her own?

ibyxv8Iz1oUrbH.gif

The real question sweetie is will Jessie J be able to do it again, or will she be banished to the pit of artists who have less then 1/5 of Xtina's total accomplishments to their credit?

I think we all know the answer to this.

i7L9F1sOVyReR.gif

Bladenic

I'm so glad I never played KH or FFX because with those 2 and Tales of Xillia coming, RPG overload for me :3

OMG sis I can't wait for you to play X and KH1.

I remember the Christmas I got a PS2 with FFX and KH. Too much slayage and iconic for one morning.

Are you getting Xillia day 1?

Kyon

Banned
Britney its looking good.

past few months yeah. She took a long enough break and lived life, sat on a chair eating cheetos and judged people for singing. She's ready to come back

She always said she wanted a break so now that its over i hope to see results.

Bladenic

Not too much on Xtina, she was depressed at the time.

Also LOL at Miley and Selena both getting Rihanna's trash. Her power. Both songs definitely reek of Rih. Come and Fuck Me even more since the lyrics even allude to other Rih songs lmao. At least Demi is original and writes her own shit (even if it isn't very good outside of the singles).

botty

Banned
Lets not forget that night she accepted an award the likes of which none of your faves would be fit to polish, let alone claim for themselves.

The scalding tea. And she was snatching legendary awards and titles all while having a "flop" era.

idjwUA8qvEBjV.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I'm cackling at that picture in the library, everyone is going to think I'm a weirdo

WHERE is Artemess, I need her reaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom