• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

3phemeral

R2g2RIO.gif
DOA boob physics whew?

Everyone needs to see the beautiful efficiency of this gif. With only 3 frames, producing such natural jigglyfication:

ibwGK620aRPjnF.gif

Satch

Banned
DOA boob physics whew?

Everyone needs to see the beautiful efficiency of this gif. With only 3 frames, producing such natural jigglyfication:

ibwGK620aRPjnF.gif

no joke, its actually really freakin impressive

aguila is a jack of all trades, if i do say so myself

Phreaker

Not y'all still going in on the Lorde. Her impact.

iJnTZdkseHrxm.gif

That is what is so crazy to me. I first saw her as an avatar here on PopGAF (Aguila) and I was like, wow who is that pretty girl. Then I realized she was the singer of that song I heard called Royals. I was still thinking she was maybe early 20s. Then I saw the video and was like bitch could be a supermodel and looks fierce. When I found out she was 16 I was surprised, but thought she'll look the same for 30 years (like Keanue).

When I watched this appearance I thought she sounded okay but some shots, like the one in the GIF, made her look like an old lady when clearly she is not.

iGVMoDdHOX5JO.jpg

I bought Royals, but that's it so far from ha.

this post is your quarterly reminder that Heartbreak (Make Me A Dancer) shits and slays lives

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWkP-mt_bOk

YASSS!

I love how it's "basic" but your fave would never have the guts to put out something as brazen.

Well, maybe, when she gets tired of recycling.

How is having "guts" a quintessentially good thing? I don't have the guts to go murder hundreds of people downtown but if I did then do I deserve credit? lol

This shit ain't gutsy. It's completely expected. And it's really really tryhard. Twerking on a throne while strippers with planets for asses grind on a vertical stick. Sums up Rihanna's entire musicianship in one go. Trash

Okay, that's cute. I hadn't heard it. I thought Team might do it for me too. I need to listen to the other songs, maybe I need her album.

I highly recommend it. Tennis Court, Buzzcut Season, Ribs, Glory and Gore, and of course Royals are highlights for me. But it's a great album as a whole.

royalan

How is having "guts" a quintessentially good thing? I don't have the guts to go murder hundreds of people downtown but if I did then do I deserve credit? lol

This shit ain't gutsy. It's completely expected. And it's really really tryhard. Twerking on a throne while strippers with planets for asses grind on a vertical stick. Sums up Rihanna's entire musicianship in one go. Trash

How is it try-hard? Rihanna is the one winning here. She doesn't have to "try" anything. She just does, because it's who she is and she's fierce like that. Rihanna wants to twerk on a pole in her next video then, dammit, she's gonna twerk on a pole in her next video. And HEW is gonna check her?

Don't be mad that some pop stars have gotten where they are by being completely genuine - and not completely fraudulent, thieving, toxic, and phony like your fave.
R2g2RIO.gif

Mau ®

How is it try-hard? Rihanna is the one winning here. She doesn't have to "try" anything. She just does, because it's who she is and she's fierce like that. Rihanna wants to twerk on a pole in her next video then, dammit, she's gonna twerk on a pole in her next video. And HEW is gonna check her?

Don't be mad that some pop stars have gotten where they are by being completely genuine - and not completely fraudulent, thieving, toxic, and phony like your fave.
R2g2RIO.gif

YASSSS DRAG HIM!!!

ALSO YASSS RIH DRAG THE HATERS!!

R2g2RIO.gif

Rihanna and genuine in the same sentence?

#Deceased

Sorry that people are use to Rihanna basic tactics to accept it. Bey can't do it because she isn't basic hence her getting criticized "Bow down".. Had this been a Bey video.. You wouldn't even call it bad at all.. Double standards and all lol.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I watched the Robin Thicke iTunes festival.

a) I have never seen anyone sweat so much in concert and
b) all of his music sucks

He kept pointing at the crowd to sing the lyrics to his songs but no one knew any but "you the hottest bitch in this place"

Trigger

I watched the Robin Thicke iTunes festival.

a) I have never seen anyone sweat so much in concert and
b) all of his music sucks

He kept pointing at the crowd to sing the lyrics to his songs but no one knew any but "you the hottest bitch in this place"

He needs to get that ass into a gym.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom