• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dex

Carly Rae Jepsus is doing a behind the scenes for "Part of your World" on eTalk tonight.

8JmMSYS.png

xaosslug

I get what she was gong for but it was poorly executed, the fault lies with the director I suppose.

Diplo's Set It Off video nailed it.

eh, I don't think so. If what they were going for was the finished product than how can it all be down to the director? I mean if the goal was achieved...

this was just more of the same Rihanna having almost no ability to think 'outside of the box' as far as her material goes.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Don't want your jewels I want your drugs
Don't want your money want your love

The song has grown to be my favourite of ARTPOP
let me go out and twerk

botty

Banned
Even though Marius Monster is doing way with the Star system next OT and the deletion of the original popgaf has hampered my spirit a bit... I want to award the good sis Aguila for her ARTPOP gaycats *.*

jiDr69pqsK5vX.png

and I'll also be giving out stars for Waffle's prediction game if anyone cares about my stars anymore loll

Even though Marius Monster is doing way with the Star system next OT and the deletion of the original popgaf has hampered my spirit a bit... I want to award the good sis Aguila for her ARTPOP gaycats *.*

jiDr69pqsK5vX.png

and I'll also be giving out stars for Waffle's prediction game if anyone cares about my stars anymore loll

Aww...why no star system next OT?

xaosslug

ok, there are certain situations when stylistically obvious/literal can have #impact (like Triley's Wrecking Ball) and that's the best way to go. And I do think literal/obvious could have worked well in this case as well, but I guess budget constrains didn't permit...
8JmMSYS.png

Phreaker

Not a single living person on Earth would think the girl in this GIF is 16:

iJnTZdkseHrxm.gif

She looks like Bette Davis, just before she passed. RIP

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
One of The Boys>>>>Teenage Dream>>>>>>>>>>Shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kate Hudson>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Prism

nnnnnnnnnnnn Phreaker sis.

8JmMSYS.png

Also Touchdown paying Gwen Stefani dust but including a Fergie gif.

There is no lies here. Umm Touchdown

2dsfhg3.gif

Lorde is still a pretty girl..She's just different. She's kind of what I first thought Lady Gaga was when I first saw her. I thought Lady Gaga was ugly...like hideous. I didn't understand why so many guys I spoke to thought she was "bad"...I'm like, "Uhhhhhh WHAT?!?!" But now I think she is very pretty. Idk what it is, but she's pretty in my book now. Coincedencly, this guy at my job told me he though Lorde was bad too. Lol

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I dunno. Be creative. I should have some sort of weapon to ban people with.

also I am given life by lorde's RIBS

I HAVE BEEN GIVEN LIFE just like eve from ribs

Satch

Banned
i need wonder woman, bayonetta, and jeanne gay cats

how do you make them?? in photoshop? or something else ;___;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom