• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

xaosslug

I love how it's "basic" but your fave would never have the guts to put out something as brazen.

Well, maybe, when she gets tired of recycling.

you, and a lot of young bloods are getting it twisted. pussy-popping like your average rap video hoochie is NOT owning your sexuality as a woman, showing your female power over men, or clocking any other bitch out the game.

it is precisely the opposite. BOWING to men's wants, and 'falling in line' like a woman should, etc. Rihanna may as well been barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen making damn sandwiches for fuck's sake. I mean

what Rihanna did with this video was STOOP to Triley's VMA performance level. I guess she was taking notes that night...

iIvrrZd66Q01G.gif

botty

Banned
you, and a lot of young bloods are getting it twisted. pussy-popping like your average rap video hoochie is NOT owning your sexuality as a woman, showing your female power over men, or clocking any other bitch out the game.

it is precisely the opposite, BOWING to men, and 'falling in line' like a woman should, etc. Rihanna may as well been in the kitchen barefoot and regnant in a kitchen making damn sandwiches for fuck's sake. I mean

what Rihanna did with this video was STOOP to Triley's VMA performance level. I guess she was taking notes that night...

iIvrrZd66Q01G.gif

A woman's power is located in her vagina. Some girls give it up for nothing, while other's use it to bring down civilizations and rule the world.

Rihanna is of the latter.

iPtTsNgftwD38.gif

royalan

it is precisely the opposite. BOWING to men's wants, and 'falling in line' like a woman should, etc. Rihanna may as well been barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen making damn sandwiches for fuck's sake. I mean

iIvrrZd66Q01G.gif

But how was she taking notes when this video was shot back in May, sis?

Also, I disagree that every time a woman goes sexy she's bowing to a man's wants/needs/desire. And, even if I were to follow that train of thought, Beyonce isn't innocent. Hell, you just described MOST of her videos.

So Rih and Bey are doing the same thing in your book. Rih's just doing it a whole lot better.

Not better than The Legend, tho

xaosslug

A woman's power is located in her vagina. Some girls give it up for nothing, while other's use it to bring down civilizations and rule the world.

Rihanna is of the latter.

iPtTsNgftwD38.gif

But how was she taking notes when this video was shot back in May, sis?

Also, I disagree that every time a woman goes sexy she's bowing to a man's wants/needs/desire. And, even if I were to follow that train of thought, Beyonce isn't innocent. Hell, you just described MOST of her videos.

So Rih and Bey are doing the same thing in your book. Rih's just doing it a whole lot better.

Not better than The Legend, tho

i don't even

imK4RqTbme7MN.gif

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Call your girlfriend
Its time you had the talk
Give your reasons
Say its not her fault

Omg bop

botty

Banned
i don't even

imK4RqTbme7MN.gif

Sis, I am going to need you to go into detail when you try to bring down these sexual goddesses like Rih and Miley. Cause you say they are bowing down to men, but all I see them doing is gathering coins and being completely and utterly F-R-E-E.

Artemisia

Banned
Sis, I am going to need you to go into detail when you try to bring down these sexual goddesses like Rih and Miley. Cause you say they are bowing down to men, but all I see them doing is gathering coins and being completely and utterly F-R-E-E.

Doesn't he stan Xtina? I wonder if she has the same things to say about the Stripped era, or Xtina's recent Maxim shoot.

xaosslug

later, I gotta go rn. But later, for sure.

Doesn't he stan Xtina? I wonder if she has the same things to say about the Stripped era, or Xtina's recent Maxim shoot.

that you would even attempt such a correlation shows how lost you are.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
mmhmm. let's keep this going.

iIvrrZd66Q01G.gif
But your logic of she wanted to can still apply to Miley and Rih cause they chose to be ratchet. You are looking a convinient way of saving your fave when there is no easy loop hole for you to use in here when you can see Xtina's vagina on Dirrty MV.

xaosslug

But your logic of she wanted to can still apply to Miley and Rih cause they chose to be ratchet. You are looking a convinient way of saving your fave when there is a no easy loop hole for you to use in here when you can see Xtina's vagina on Dirrty MV.

you have clearly never watched any of Christina's old interviews or interviews with her handlers/manger, nor were you likely even paying attention to the climate back then. So you should stop. -_-

no one was doing it when Christina did it and it was a HUGE RISK at the time, and potentially detrimental for her career. She could have STAYED clocking bitches out the game with ha vocals, alone (RIP, Jessica Simpson), but CHOSE not to - she went left when everyone was going right, and took a lot of heat for it. Right now EVERY GURL IN THE GAME is being 'sexy' and it's a desperate race to out-sexy each other (and the desperation is caked on, and the 'sexy' is coming off cheap and decidedly unsexy).

THAT's the tea, Gulp it down.

ixu8tUQK4f6Oc.gif

So this is what stan delusion looks like.

Pick one: Miley, Rihanna, and Xtina are all try hards, attention whores, sluts etc. or none of them are.

you need to stop bringing Christina up when you are (obviously) woefully uninformed of ha exploits beyond stan wars gibberish. Seriously. I think many of you up in here would change your POV if only you would EDUCATE yourselves instead of regurgitating the stan war nonsense you see spewed.

iu5uRYCiuSjgw.gif

xaosslug

iconic. when will your faves? Honestly

iulI1IGfSQ6fX.gif

it's so annoying when you guys 'gang up' like this and don't even bother to read posts, and instead just avoid, avoid, avoid and REMAIN uninformed while spouting BS like it's freshly brewed tea. I think I'm done, and I need a break from this thread, again. -_-

Artemisia

Banned
you have clearly never watched any of Christina's old interviews or interviews with her handlers/manger, nor were you likely even paying attention to the climate back then. So you should stop. -_-

no one was doing it when Christina did it and it was a HUGE RISK at the time, and potentially detrimental for her career. She could have STAYED clocking bitches out the game with ha vocals, alone (RIP, Jessica Simpson), but CHOSE not to - she went left when everyone was going right, and took a lot of heat for it. Right now EVERY GURL IN THE GAME is being 'sexy' and it's a desperate race to out-sexy each other (and the desperation is caked on, and the 'sexy' is coming off cheap and decidedly unsexy).

why do you think miley is trying to be sexy? are you that oblivious?

Qazaq

Banned
As an Xtina stan since Genie in a Bottle / Blessed, the notion that Christina is any different from Rihanna and PARTICULARLY Miley is patently ridiculous and absurd.

I mean why else am I enjoying Miley so much this era - she's DOING the Christina.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Is this who Miley was imitating with her flat-as-a-board pancake ass at the VMAs?

These girls should know better than to put it all out on display when there's literally nothing there to begin with.

There's a variety of people in the world. I'm sure someone likes FlatAsses_

iWLy4yi4j0t8u.gif

botty

Banned
OMG Aguila your tag *.*

so deserved, too!

As an Xtina stan since Genie in a Bottle / Blessed, the notion that Christina is any different from Rihanna and PARTICULARLY Miley is patently ridiculous and absurd.

I mean why else am I enjoying Miley so much this era - she's DOING the Christina.

qKV4EOB.gif

I Love rih and miley, but let's not give them too much credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom