• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemisia

Banned
Beyoncé taking more time with her album. How horrific.

Waiting 3 years for an album isn't even something new when it comes to Beyoncé (and many other artists); there was a three year wait for B'Day and 4... which happen to be her best records.

Do you have receipts, sis? No?

Because I could easily point out how, while the Beyhive has been waiting for an album that was originally supposed to be coming this year, Beyonce instead chose to tour and book three different endorsement deals with unreleased music in just the past year.

Now THAT'S shameful.

ibiy4KI6pIAQiV.gif

How is that shameful? Money is money. Ain't nobody saying she don't have an album? That's just you working off your own delusion. Beyonce can multitask obviously. She's on tour, in Brooklyn making some type of video, back on tour, doing signings for whatever endorsement deals come her way... . All while keeping up her vocal power, her figure, taking her child with her on all her tours, Her choreography is still on point, still being able to show up to awards, and recording an album? Come on now. The hive is very grateful.

What's to say those endorsement deals aren't for a good cause? Now your just trying to make it seem like all her endorsements are useless which definitely isn't the case. If Bey wants to endorse habitat for humanity instead of making a new album, why should anyone be mad?

royalan

How is that shameful? Money is money. Ain't nobody saying she don't have an album? That's just you working off your own delusion. Beyonce can multitask obviously. She's on tour, in Brooklyn making some type of video, back on tour, doing signings for whatever endorsement deals come her way... . All while keeping up her vocal power, her figure, taking her child with her on all her tours, Her choreography is still on point, still being able to show up to awards, and recording an album? Come on now. The hive is very grateful.

What's to say those endorsement deals aren't for a good cause?
Now your just trying to make it seem like all her endorsements are useless which definitely isn't the case. If Bey wants to endorse habitat for humanity instead of making a new album, why should anyone be mad?

I don't care about Bey's endorsements. As I've been saying: she'd endorse fraking if they gave her a big enough check.

But facts is facts.

Also, lol @ the bolded. Doing important work for hunger relief is an endorsement for a good cause. Doing important work for AIDS relief is an endorsement for a good cause. Doing endorsements for H&M and Pepsi for your own bank account is not "for a good cause."

Hell, I can't even give her full credit for the UN thing because she was only involved in that in as much as she needed to be to plug 4. LOL

I don't care about Bey's endorsements. As I've been saying: she'd endorse fraking if they gave her a big enough check.

But facts is facts.

Also, lol @ the bolded. Doing important work for hunger relief is an endorsement for a good cause. Doing important work for AIDS relief is an endorsement for a good cause. Doing endorsements for H&M and Pepsi for your own bank account is not "for a good cause."

Hell, I can't even give her full credit for the UN thing because she was only involved in that in as much as she needed to be to plug 4. LOL

Alright so if we are using that logic, than Christina song for Gay right was a fluke because It was for money and to save face for her career and also her efforts in Africa as well right?

Come on now, the reach is getting galactic.

Your borderline saying that someone that endorses something has absolutely no interest at the topic at hand besides getting a check or furthering their own well ESTABLISHED careers. That's disrespectful as hell. Bey nor any artist wouldn't sign a deal for something they didn't believe in or have general concern for. Bey isn't going to take a check for cancer patients all while not giving a crap about actual Cancer patients. It's a cause she wants to support and sign on to.

Doing H&M because they asked her to is her prerogative. Are we to hold all artist accountable if a clothing company wants them in there latest campaign? So I'm guessing Lana Del Rey signed on JUST for her own bank account. It's not like H&M generally didn't want her, she was interested too and a deal came about. Same thing with Pepsi. You just bragged about Xtina being one of the first pop divas to do both when that was obviously because they wanted her face on their brand and she accepted... but Bey doing it is not the same?.. Ch...

If Xtina ain't gonna endorse something doesn't fit her morals or lifestyle, you can bet Bey definitely won't. Bey won't endorse the NRA even if they paid her $1 billion. She has class and an image to upkeep..

Edit: And just for your delusions on Bey not doing AIDS and Hunger Relief Clocked

B-Dex

Alright so if we are using that logic, than Christina song for Gay right was a fluke because It was for money and to save face for her career and also her efforts in Africa as well right?

Your borderline saying that someone that endorses something has absolutely no interest at the topic at hand besides getting a check or furthering their own well ESTABLISHED careers. That's disrespectful as hell. Bey nor any artist wouldn't sign a deal for something they didn't believe in or have general concern for. Bey isn't going to take a check for cancer patients all while not giving a crap about actual Cancer patients. It's a cause she wants to support and sign on to.

Doing H&M because they asked her to is her prerogative. Are we to hold all artist accountable if a clothing company wants them in there latest campaign? So I'm guessing Lana Del Rey signed on JUST for her own bank account. It's not like H&M generally didn't want her, she was interested too and a deal came about. Same thing with Pepsi. You just bragged about Xtina being one of the first pop divas to do both when that was obviously because they wanted her face on their brand and she accepted... but Bey doing it is not the same?.. Ch...

If Xtina ain't gonna endorse something doesn't fit her morals or lifestyle, you can bet Bey definitely won't. Bey won't endorse the NRA even if they paid her $1 billion. She has class and an image to upkeep..

ibrZ0uUEe2NXqg.gif

royalan

There's no reaching. First of all, Beautiful was a song. From her album? Not an endorsement.

Also, Christina has been doing work with Hunger Relief for years before people even started to notice. This is why she gets humanitarian awards.

L-O-L

Then WHY did Beyonce endorse PEPSI and have her face plastered all over their sugary carbonated beverages after JUST having endorsed Michellesus Obama's "Let's Move!" campaign to end childhood obesity?

I'm ready for your answer. Something tells me I'll be entertained.

Face it: Beyonce will do and say anything if it involves her getting a check. Her prerogative, of course. But let's not pretend here. Bey's about that dollar, and not much else.

There's no reaching. First of all, Beautiful was a song. From her album? Not an endorsement.

Also, Christina has been doing work with Hunger Relief for years before people even started to notice. This is why she gets humanitarian awards.

L-O-L

Then WHY did Beyonce endorse PEPSI and have her face plastered all over their sugary carbonated beverages after JUST having endorsed Michellesus Obama's "Let's Move!" campaign to end childhood obesity?

I'm ready for your answer. Something tells me I'll be entertained.

Face it: Beyonce will do and say anything if it involves her getting a check. Her prerogative, of course. But let's not pretend here. Bey's about that dollar, and not much else.

This is your excuse!? I'm done. So your giving her flak over a Pepsi endorsements which was for the Superbowl, and trying to use the "Let's Move" campaign as a conflict of interest?

I've heard it all officially.

Michelle Obama has an agenda she got to deal with that is in the office with her husband. Beyonce is still and will always be a philanthropist, musician, entertainer. She can endorse Pepsi, dance it off because she is an entertainer all while telling kids to eat and drink healthy. Because she's Beyoncé and her power and impact is so strong that she is able to get both messages across on one single line.

Your bolded is dismissed. She is so much about the dollar, she is really rushing that album out. It's your delusions clogging your vision. When your fav starts getting the same endorsements which will mostly be for money (like her contract.. She's still a terrible coach) ... I can't wait to see your argument to why hers is more justified than others. Lol.

royalan

This is your excuse!? I'm done. So your giving her flak over a Pepsi endorsements which was for the Superbowl, and trying to use the "Let's Move" campaign as a conflict of interest?

I've heard it all officially.

Michelle Obama has an agenda she got to deal with that is in the office with her husband. Beyonce is still and will always be a philanthropist, musician, entertainer. She can endorse Pepsi, dance it off because she is an entertainer all while telling kids to eat and drink healthy. Because she's Beyoncé and her power and impact is so strong that she is able to get both messages across on one single line.

Your bolded is dismissed. She is so much about the dollar, she is really rushing that album out. It's your delusions clogging your vision. When your fav starts getting the same endorsements which will mostly be for money... I can't wait to see your argument to why hers is more justified than others. Lol.

So...you said all that to say that Beyonce can do what she wants because she's Beyonce? That doesn't say much for her integrity and/or her own agenda, but whatever. I don't necessarily disagree. *.*

Beyonce would endorse child labor if they gave her a big enough check.

Mumei

As a non-Xtina and non-hasBeyn fan, I'm enjoying both sides of this dragging match.

ibrZ0uUEe2NXqg.gif

I always enjoy Roy's attempts at demonstrating that Beyoncé is a she-devil or that Christina should be teaching a seminar in the ethics of celebrity and wealth. Or both!

Those baboons actually think they started it too kiiiiiiii.

Fortunately there are gifs of a certain iconic interview with which to clock them.

So...you said all that to say that Beyonce can do what she wants because she's Beyonce? That doesn't say much for her integrity and/or her own agenda, but whatever. I don't necessarily disagree. *.*

Beyonce would endorse child labor if they gave her a big enough check.

I said Beyonce's impact is so strong that she can get both messages across. The fact that she does what she does on stage, shows that she isn't contradicting her statement. She supports moving while also making a deal with Pepsi that involves her moving. That's a win win situation. What's even funny is that Pepsi has supported the Let's Move Campaign for Ms. Obama as well.

This isn't the first time Bey has even ever signed on with Pepsi and obviously they wanted her again exclusively for the Superbowl. However it's delusional to think that everything in everyone life is for a paycheck. Bey isn't desperate and can sit on her billions for years...She doesn't even need a new album to break even or a seat to coach in . That can't be said for well...

royalan

Why do you care about a musician's integrity or agenda?

I only REALLY care about it when people try to come for my fave on those grounds, ESPECIALLY when those people are Beyonce stans. And why? Because Beyonce is Satan made flesh. That's why.

You can be impressed with her talent, even with her work ethic peddling those same damn routines she's been peddling since The Beyonce Experience. Beyonce being Beyonce may be enough to make you overlook her fraudulence. Overlook the fact that she's a low-down, no-good, lying dirty thief of the sort that your grandmother would spit on if she ever tried to enter a religious institution. That's fine. But let's not pretend here.

I said Beyonce's impact is so strong that she can get both messages across. The fact that she does what she does on stage, shows that she isn't contradicting her statement. She supports moving while also making a deal with Pepsi that involves her moving. That's a win win situation. What's even funny is that Pepsi has supported the Let's Move Campaign for Ms. Obama as well.

This isn't the first time Bey has even ever signed on with Pepsi and obviously they wanted her again exclusively for the Superbowl. However it's delusional to think that everything in everyone life is for a paycheck. Bey isn't desperate and can sit on her billions for years...She doesn't even need a new album to break even or a seat to coach in . That can't be said for well...

...Weren't we JUST having a conversation about being able to judge celebrities not just by what they say but by the implications/results of their actions?

3phemeral

But when you making Bad Romance, Telephone and this iconic look from Fuse?

Oh, I have something planned for that Fuse look. That's like, top 5 of my favorite looks from her. I also have another one for BR but they're a little complicated. I have to finish this one other thing, though.

I only REALLY care about it when people try to come for my fave on those grounds, ESPECIALLY when those people are Beyonce stans. And why? Because Beyonce is Satan made flesh. That's why.

You can be impressed with her talent, even with her work ethic peddling those same damn routines she's been peddling since The Beyonce Experience. Beyonce being Beyonce may be enough to make you overlook her fraudulence. Overlook the fact that she's a low-down, no-good, lying dirty thief of the sort that your grandmother would spit on if she ever tried to enter a religious institution. That's fine. But let's not pretend here.

...Weren't we JUST having a conversation about being able to judge celebrities not just by what they say but by the implications/results of their actions?

And what was the result of her actions? There was no lawsuit. Michelle Obama doesn't hate her but in fact still loves her. Pepsi shook hands and moved on with Katy Perry. Bey's performance worked the lights out of the stadium, had Destiny child's on the stage for 5 minutes, got adorable memorable pictures out of it and now moving on with her career.

I can't no longer Lmao! After reading your bolded, I am completely convinced that your a delusional Bey hater that listened to fraudulent hater delusional news with no REAL receipts that is ALWAYS being used on her. You probably believe that she's in the illuminati and sold her soul to the devil just so she can become famous.

What's ironic is the stuff haters don't give her a pass for, all their favs have evero reason in the book to why when they do it, it isn't as fraudulent. Bey is inspired by someone else's look in reality, she is copying. Your fav is inspired by someone in reality, she has class and is flawless and paying homage to the Queen/King.

The usual delusional Beyoncé double standard.

royalan

And what was the result of her actions? There was no lawsuit. Michelle Obama doesn't hate her but in fact still loves her. Pepsi shook hands and moved on with Katy Perry. Bey's performance worked the lights out of the stadium, had Destiny child's on the stage for 5 minutes, got adorable memorable pictures out of it and now moving on with her career.

I can't no longer Lmao! After reading your bolded, I am completely convinced that your a delusional Bey hater that listened to fraudulent hater delusional news with no REAL receipts that is ALWAYS being used on her. You probably believe that she's in the illuminati and sold her soul to the devil just so she can become famous.

What's ironic is the stuff haters don't give her a pass for, all their favs have evero reason in the book to why when they do it, it isn't as fraudulent. Bey is inspired by someone else's look in reality, she is copying. Your fav is inspired by someone in reality, she has class and is flawless and paying homage to the Queen/King.

The usual delusional Beyoncé double standard.

Tap me on the shoulder when my fave gets dragged to court even half as much as Beyonce and her team have. "Double standard" my smooth black ass. There's a CLEAR difference here.

Tap me on the shoulder when my fave gets dragged to court even half as much as Beyonce and her team have. There's a CLEAR difference here.

Receipt for these accusations? NONE! It's always the same, "Oh this girl is suing Bey for writing credits in baby boy that the judge dismissed because they were actually different" or the "Neyo is suing Bey for irreplaceable but wait, it never happened because she actually did change the song completely different from the way he originally orchestrated it" or is it the "Oh she got taken to court for breaching her contract for a video game she originally wanted to do but settled it out in court with the developers giving them back their lost in pay"

Beyoncé entered a court room once and everything after that is fake fraudulent false accusing statements that she CAN legally sue for as slander. However she is classier than to let petty rumors stop her career. She doesn't respond to haters. Shoot, even Mariah was being taken to court for the same lame accusation in the 90's which all ended up dismissed because they were also fraud claims.

royalan

But you ARE acknowledging that Bey was taken to court and forced to have her DVD release pulled from shelves. She was also taken to court another time and forced to settle. Right?

So, again, tap me on the shoulder when these things happen to Christina. Until then, your "double standard" complaint doesn't hold water. Some pop stars actually care about a thing called "integrity." And most care about that a fair bit more than Beyonce. *.*

But you ARE acknowledging that Bey was taken to court and forced to have her DVD release pulled from shelves. She was also taken to court another time and forced to settle. Right?

So, again, tap me on the shoulder when these things happen to Christina. Until then, your "double standard" complaint doesn't hold water. Some pop stars actually care about a thing called "integrity." And most care about that a fair bit more than Beyonce. *.*

Stripped era? Kelly Osborne? Lol! I loved that era but let's not get crazy with the word seeing as both of our favs are not the exact definition.

However, She was only taken to court once for a video game, all others were false accusation that did not even reach a court room. She was forced to settle on a video game that was not even remotely related to any part of her musical career besides being a dancing game. The kissing you scandal is just as useless as rappers always taking samples from oldies that they don't clear for usage. That wasn't even her fault seeing as she didn't make the beat nor took the sample herself but she's the recording artist so of course it her fault. Ask Madonna, she knows... 15 and running. Lol!

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
This endorsement argument is odd. I mean... legend X has been working very closely to feed starving african children for a while now, and with that has done far more advertising for greater causes than beyonce. I think the last time Bey did charitable work, it was to try and help her singles from 4, too. "I Was Flopping" and whatever else slid out of her bleached anus that era.

sorry, cyno sis :(
ibjz551Dq9DBpN.gif

it was june this year actually http://www.itv.com/news/2013-06-02/chime-for-change-sound-for-change-twickenham/

Nemesis_

DO YOU WANNA SEE ME NAKED, LOVER?

ib0PFMyUpF5I4i.gif

DO YOU WANNA PEEK UNDERNEATH THE COVER?

ibaYbh0mjZoymC.gif

DO YOU WANNA SEE THE GIRL BEHIND THE AURA?
BEHIND THE AURAAAAAA?

ibnGyRy0rWmFfG.gif

BEHIND THE CURTAIN

BEHIND THE BURQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

i4cMCmAMTiGUC.gif

#GagaAura

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Didn't get one :'(

Hopefully the lineup is shite

Aaw that's shitty
But honestly, considering how dire last years was this year is bound to be amazing.
I wonder if Gaga will return
and will she get a headline spot like Bey did?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom