• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Rihanna changed her hairstyle again.
1382284_249610005186869_1522092348_n.jpg

also our faves tried
EDIT: Ariana Grande's brother is in it LOL

royalan

Not a Beyonce stan talking about Rihanna's hairstyle being a repeat when Bey has been rocking that same crunchy dirty-blonde weave for the last 5 years. #iCant

Not a Beyonce stan talking about Rihanna's hairstyle being a repeat when Bey has been rocking that same crunchy dirty-blonde weave for the last 5 years. #iCant

Lol! Not a Xtina fan trying to clock when their fav has been rocking the same blonde since the beginning of Christ then switched to platinum that Gwen Stefani made hot.

xaosslug

Lol! Not a Xtina fan trying to clock when their fav has been rocking the same blonde since the beginning of Christ then switched to platinum that Gwen Stefani made hot.

not you trying to drag Christina for keeping it real (Christina is a NATURAL blond, unlike your fave. #oop).

idwVKjhX8uBZ.gif

the buzz-part is on the opposite side now, tho.

idwVKjhX8uBZ.gif

I don't mind. It's the same do. It's not like I'm saying it's bad. Rih is known for switching it up so this despite being flipped is the same do. It looks good, never thought it looked bad. If anything she rocked the shave side better than cassie ever did.

not you trying to drag Christina for keeping it real (Christina is a NATURAL blond, unlike your fave. #oop).

idwVKjhX8uBZ.gif

She's a natural light blonde not a natural Platinum blonde. Don't get it twisted. She still got to bleach the roots.

Edit: and Bey isn't even rocking a platinum blonde but a caramel blonde. I mean her natural hair color is hazelnut, it's not like she hasn't worn her natural hair (before hence her first album) and the caramel does well with her skin tone. She's straight with it.

I don't mind. It's the same do. It's not like I'm saying it's bad. Rih is known for switching it up so this despite being flipped is the same do. It looks good, never thought it looked bad. If anything she rocked the shave side better than cassie ever did.

Poor Cassie. Let me go listen to what might have been had people still cared.

idwVKjhX8uBZ.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
And evil takes a human form in Kyon George. Don't be fooled because she may seem like your typical selfish, back-stabbing slut faced ho-bag, but in reality, she's so much more than that.

SCREAMING

xaosslug

She's a natural light blonde not a natural Platinum blonde. Don't get it twisted. She still got to bleach the roots.

Edit: and Bey isn't even rocking a platinum blonde but a caramel blonde. I mean her natural hair color is hazelnut, it's not like she hasn't worn her natural hair (before hence her first album) and the caramel does well with her skin tone. She's straight with it.

ohmahgawd, what kind of pretzel mess.

idwVKjhX8uBZ.gif

Vazra

You know what! It's not my fault you're like, in love with me, or something!

See? That's the thing with you basics. You think everybody is in love with you when actually, everybody HATES you! Like, Aaron Samuels, for example, he broke up with Kyon and guess what? He still doesn't want you! So why are you still messing with Kyon, Wherearemahdragonz? I'll tell you why, because you are a mean girl! You're a bitch! Here. You can have this. It won a prize.

royalan

Natalias eyebrows have been doing black face for years but nobody cared or even knows who she is to cause an uproar.

gkldfjbg;adjbf;lskfn;lskndfvlb;lzdskjlbva;ldjpfobuawJ"Lefaewipf
jdskbf;WOBFLABNLOFB;OFBSDFV

I seriously just choked.

This might be my favorite shade from you, sis.

Vazra

Natalias eyebrows have been doing black face for years but nobody cared or even knows who she is to cause an uproar.
Natalia Kills is mixed so black on top of black make black face? Keep reaching.

gkldfjbg;adjbf;lskfn;lskndfvlb;lzdskjlbva;ldjpfobuawJ"Lefaewipf
jdskbf;WOBFLABNLOFB;OFBSDFV

I seriously just choked.

This might be my favorite shade from you, sis.

Of course you would choke on basic ass shade when the one being shaded or dragged is someone who said something negative about Xtina 3 years ago and probably she doesnt even remembers. Keep choking.

Vazra

not Christina being a prouder, young black woman than Bey.

jLpU1HdAMu86E.jpg

sohciudhgfi7gasud9saoihu87dujhd97fduasijdudygfuoidjfgutaiofihasiydsadojhasguichzxicghakjldkvhcjlkhzcvkjlkz;icviyL:cojhugasyihdjlk;loicuiygvzbhxkicuiyausvhdjipjahuytucgvhkIOJIXCugiyhbzxk;ciugyiahbkcloizxucnkmloZ{Kxichujznxkmovihuojnxckok[viuabosnkmof[k98hucvkmo[xicugvoiodiuihocijvpsiyuhfoicusfutcygihuijpxyucgiuaoisdciygsduhic8gysiduocip87ysdgichbuoisduihjvcb

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ashdoauihfojsidbjdsoifhsdifoxnchvojcvdsvsdvsdc...

Vazra

Her face looks odd in here. On the others I agree she looks great.

burlesque-movie-trailer-2-official-hd_134126303.jpg

Is it the cake make up , the angle, lighting or CG face?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom