• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

xaosslug

this is Christina's natural color

Christina+Aguilera+Christina+Aguilera+Cam+rszahZcqdAwl.jpg

yexSR.jpg

burlesque-movie-trailer-2-official-hd_134126303.jpg

christina-aguilera-filming-burlesque-863x1024.jpg

indeed. and the brass tax of it all is that Christina is a variation of blond, naturally. Unlike nearly all the other girls out there trying it.

boom

See? That's the thing with you basics. You think everybody is in love with you when actually, everybody HATES you! Like, Aaron Samuels, for example, he broke up with Kyon and guess what? He still doesn't want you! So why are you still messing with Kyon, Wherearemahdragonz? I'll tell you why, because you are a mean girl! You're a bitch! Here. You can have this. It won a prize.

Let me tell you something about Pupi. We were best friends in PopGAF. I know, right? It's so embarrassing. I don't even... Whatever. So then just a little while ago, I started hanging out with Kyon who was totally great but then he started being shady, and Pupi was like, weirdly jealous of him. Like, if I would blow him off to hang out with Kyon, he'd be like, "Why didn't you call me back?" And I'd be like, "Why are you so obsessed with me?" So then, for my VMA viewing party, which was an all-queens party, I was like, "Pupi, I can't invite you, because I think you're irrelevant." I mean I couldn't have a flop at my party. There were gonna be queens there looking flawless. I mean, right? She was a FLOP. So then her mom called my mom and started yelling at her, it was so retarded. And then she dropped out of PopGAF because no one would talk to her, and she came back in the fall for the new OT, all of her hair was cut off and she was totally weird, and now I guess she's stanning someone just as irrelevant.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Let me tell you something about Pupi. We were best friends in PopGAF. I know, right? It's so embarrassing. I don't even... Whatever. So then just a little while ago, I started hanging out with Kyon who was totally great but then he started being shady, and Pupi was like, weirdly jealous of him. Like, if I would blow him off to hang out with Kyon, he'd be like, "Why didn't you call me back?" And I'd be like, "Why are you so obsessed with me?" So then, for my VMA viewing party, which was an all-queens party, I was like, "Pupi, I can't invite you, because I think you're irrelevant." I mean I couldn't have a flop at my party. There were gonna be queens there looking flawless. I mean, right? She was a FLOP. So then her mom called my mom and started yelling at her, it was so retarded. And then she dropped out of PopGAF because no one would talk to her, and she came back in the fall for the new OT, all of her hair was cut off and she was totally weird, and now I guess she's stanning someone just as irrelevant.
tumblr_mdesgaMCLb1rcrshho1_500.gif

but we know how you girls will end anyway.
tumblr_mhena3VYDv1s4xdz1o1_500.gif

cory64

I think that's just a recreation of her natural hair color, but I'd love to see the real thing.
She looks amazing in the amazingly boring Burlesque, which reminds me that I heard 2 songs from Burlesque as well as Let There Be Love twice while I was in Vegas. Her residency would do well there.

Oh and I was mistaken about Britney promo, there *is* a building-sized banner plastered on the front of PH, but it's on the corner of the building so it's split in two (not unfamiliar territory for her). You can only really see it if you're walking from Godllagio, which is too distracting to really look at the other side of the strip anyway.

xaosslug

No tea no shade but this had me SCREAMING!!! #ICANT!!

But how is she proud when she went from this
christina-aguilera-tall-getty-splash.png
to this ?

She not proud being black nor fat lol!

but that's the thing - Christina's not black and is naturally blond. While Beyonce is black and not naturally blond (LMAO @ ha natural hair color being 'hazelnut'... bitch please, indeed). You see where I'm going with this? <3

and what does weight have to do with anything?

iFXH3OzLXr5LM.gif

royalan

I think that's just a recreation of her natural hair color, but I'd love to see the real thing.
She looks amazing in the amazingly boring Burlesque, which reminds me that I heard 2 songs from Burlesque as well as Let There Be Love twice while I was in Vegas. Her residency would do well there.

Oh and I was mistaken about Britney promo, there *is* a building-sized banner plastered on the front of PH, but it's on the corner of the building so it's split in two (not unfamiliar territory for her). You can only really see it if you're walking from Godllagio, which is too distracting to really look at the other side of the strip anyway.

To me, Burlesque as a movie didn't rise up to its soundtrack, which is actually pretty close to flawless. And listening to the soundtrack you IMAGINE a more exciting movie than what we actually got.

The Legend's acting was largely praised, though. So I'd love to see her do more films. *.*

xaosslug

Christina's version of Beautiful People is the most!

i also love her performance of Show Me How You Burlesque on DWTS.
ibiB3rIxMfcEJw.gif

And they're calling,
Don't stop, no, I'll never give up
And I'll never look back, just hold your head up
And if it gets rough, it's time to get rough
They keep saying
Don't stop, no one's ever enough
I'll never look back, never give up

But now I'm falling, falling, falling
Falling, falling, falling,
Falling, falling, falling, falling, oh

tumblr_mu9b5mybzX1rzwi8to1_500.gif

but that's the thing - Christina's not black and is naturally blond. While Beyonce is black and not naturally blond (LMAO @ ha natural hair color being 'hazelnut'... bitch please, indeed). You see where I'm going with this? <3

and what does weight have to do with anything?

iFXH3OzLXr5LM.gif

This entire argument hold no ground... Christina is natural blonde that bleaches her hair lighter and so does Beyonce. And her [Beyoncé] natural hair color is Hazel..
beyonce_childhood_pictures-%7B5%7D.jpg

You tried tho.

And they're calling,
They keep saying

The HAIM sisters slaying.

royalan

Christina's version of Beautiful People is the most!

i also love her performance of Show Me How You Burlesque on DWTS.
ibiB3rIxMfcEJw.gif

I go back and forth, but Guy What Takes His Time is my favorite song from the soundtrack. It's one of the songs I point to when I make the argument that Xtina can sing pretty much anything.

xaosslug

This entire argument hold no ground... Christina is natural blonde that bleaches her hair lighter and so does Beyonce. And her natural hair color is Hazel
beyonce_childhood_pictures-%7B5%7D.jpg

Carry on.

er, do you even know what color hazel is?? (hint: that's not. LOL)

food for thought: if Bey/her parents were cool with straightening ha hair, you think coloring it is a bridge too far? #murdered

And they're calling,
They keep saying

You better stan the hippie queens.

er, do you even know what color hazel is?? (hint: that's not. LOL)

food for thought: if Bey/her parents were cool with straightening ha hair, you think coloring it is a bridge too far? #murdered

Hazel on hair is a medium to dark brown. Go to your local weave shop and the samples are there. But what kind of reach is that? Straightening hair does not equal dying it.. I mean.. What? All young African American girls get their hair straightened.. That is not even a clock lol.

Dat bleach!

I fucking hate most of 18 Months.

His first two albums were better! I Created Disco remains his magnum opus.

In fact, let me go listen to it right now. :calvinharrisgaycat:

cory64

Yeah, he stopped being weird but at least we got We Found God and Where Have You Beenallahsus.

xaosslug

Hazel on hair is a medium to dark brown. Go to your local weave shop and the samples are there. But what kind of reach is that? Straightening hair does not equal dying it.. I mean.. What? All young African American girls get their hair straightened.. That is not even a clock lol.

dood, that is NOT hazel (see: JLo or something). What you are seeing there w/ young Bey's hair is more than likely natural sun fading/highlights from whatever she used to put in her hair to straighten it. Bey's natural hair color is black. Period.

royalan

dood, that is NOT hazel (see: JLo or something). What you are seeing there w/ young Bey's hair is more than likely natural sun fading/highlights from whatever she used to put in her hair to straighten it. Bey's natural hair color is black. Period.

Yep

No lies. This is how I even got to like Calvin and now.... Ugh.

Yeah, he stopped being weird but at least we got We Found God and Where Have You Beenallahsus.

Where have you Beenallahsus is my all time favorite Rihanna song. That song is really God like. We found love is okay.. I thought Only Girl in the World shits on it.

The delusions in this post is everywhere. Jlo Hispanic hair texture vs Beyoncé African American hair texture? Fading highlights at 7 when perm doesn't color your hair lighter but more thins it out, Bey's natural hair color being black when her mom's hair is also brown, she came out with brown hair AND Solange? Okay.

This is true. I also like I Need Your Love. But that's mainly due to Elysium Goulding, her power.

Sweet Nothing wore out its welcome far too fast even though I adore Florence Welch. His production is just so formulaic now that I can't get into it. It's constantly this huge build up and then a fucking breakdown in place of a vocally melodic chorus.

Even though I don't like him that much, Guetta suffers from the same problem. It just gets tiring. Titanium and She Wolf get free passes because of Sia.

Mau ®

Oh man. I slayed the Where Have You Been choreo last night. We were all stanning Diamonds too *.*

Applause was also played. It was nice because everyone started clapping in the "I liiiveee for the applause-applause-applause-" part. It was a nice moment.

This is true. I also like I Need Your Love. But that's mainly due to Elysium Goulding, her power.

Sweet Nothing wore out its welcome far too fast even though I adore Florence Welch. His production is just so formulaic now that I can't get into it. It's constantly this huge build up and then a fucking breakdown in place of a vocally melodic chorus.

Even though I don't like him that much, Guetta suffers from the same problem. It just gets tiring. Titanium and She Wolf get free passes because of Sia.

This is mainstream EDM on a whole. It's always a build up hype during the versus, then a drop in the chorus with all these repetitive breakdown with vocal clashing on top. It's the reason why I'm done with Guetta, with Calvin, done with Avicii, done with Afrojack etc. Steve Aoki is getting guilt of this sometimes. Kaskade is still on his old style but even some of his songs can fall into that category. Even Swedish House Mafia is acting up.

cory64

Mau ®;85039109 said:
Oh man. I slayed the Where Have You Been choreo last night. We were all stanning Diamonds too *.*

Applause was also played. It was nice because everyone started clapping in the "I liiiveee for the applause-applause-applause-" part. It was a nice moment.

WAIT
there's an official extended mix of WHYB.
help
help

help.

xaosslug

The delusions in this post is everywhere. Jlo Hispanic hair texture vs Beyoncé African American hair texture? Fading highlights at 7 when perm doesn't color your hair lighter but more thins it out, Bey's natural hair color being black when her mom's hair is also brown, she came out with brown hair AND Solange? Okay.

delusions are exactly what you are having, dood. This post...
i9B6bIi7rd9Xl.gif

OK. I'mma try and explain this one more time.

we were talking about HAIR COLOR - JLo's hair color is what hazel looks like, I'm pretty sure.

if you look at the hair growing out/closer to the roots in that young Bey pic posted, you will notice the hair is BLACK, because the hair growing out is newer and hasn't faded/been colored yet.

now, plz. Get your life.

This is mainstream EDM on a whole. It's always a build up hype during the versus, then a drop in the chorus with all these repetitive breakdown with vocal clashing on top. It's the reason why I'm done with Guetta, with Calvin, done with Avicii, done with Afrojack etc. Steve Aoki is getting guilt of this sometimes. Kaskade is still on his old style but even some of his songs can fall into that category. Even Swedish House Mafia is acting up.

Gather them.

47850-Relaxing-looping-tea-gif--Pand-fGMv.gif

Gather them.

47850-Relaxing-looping-tea-gif--Pand-fGMv.gif

I would prefer more people like

Goldroom (His new song Embrace is amazing)
Moon Boots
Disclosure
Justin Faust
Miami Horror
Diplo
Dillion Francis
Porter Robinson
A-Trak
RAC
Plastic Plates
Penguin Prison
Louis La Roche
Darius..
Etc... Mainstream EDM is trash and people have no idea who else is out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom