• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

Not only was last night's episode of SNL ONLY down by 4% from last week's episode, but NOBODY's mentioning how that was likely due to the fact that SNL started a half-hour late because of a sporting event running long.

xaosslug

Impossible, Miley is the new Queen of Pop and the biggest and most important artist of the century and herald of the new wave of feminism. They must mean up. Or they're pressed and jealous or something.

who are you dragging? I mean Triley stans are annoying, but I think you are confusing them w/ little monsters, tbh

xaosslug

I'm sorry sis but her vocals are all over the place and were definitely not as good as Kelly's.

Nice try tho.

yeah, sure. LOL

if the alternative is being the ________ act on the fairytales and imagination tour, i'll take it

not you pretending you bought tickets.

5cysgm.gif

botty

Banned
Not only was last night's episode of SNL ONLY down by 4% from last week's episode, but NOBODY's mentioning how that was likely due to the fact that SNL started a half-hour late because of a sporting event running long.

Not too much logic, sis.

iQBMYbtowQzhG.gif

xaosslug

Christina got paid 2-3 million to do a private show of, like, 5-6 songs. That is probably what Kelly/M5 is making for their entire however-many-stop tour... let's all marinate on that. Seriously.

5cysgm.gif

botty

Banned
It's twelve o'clock and I don't want to party
My big boyfriend and my big truck hobby
A little bit of dirt never hurt nobody
Now I got dirt all over my body
Might as well, light a ale
His big fog lights is bright as hell
Calls 'em off, starts to yell
He hits the gas so I grab the rail

i65HOzbEdAq9Q.gif

is that why Kelly mostly covers other people's hits during her live shows? Oh

It might be a hard concept to grasp for someone who stans for an artist whose Greatest Hits album is shorter than her normal albums, but one off-the-cuff cover a night when you have a Greatest Hits album stacked wall to wall really ain't no big thang.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
lmao, another day another dragging. Poor things.

Maybe ivysaur will come in here to tug as well?
Heard Trouble?💅

It might be a hard concept to grasp for someone who stans for an artist whose Greatest Hits album is shorter than her normal albums, but one off-the-cuff cover a night when you have a Greatest Hits album stacked wall to wall really ain't no big thang.
Don't stop.

xaosslug

i know it's difficult for you to come to grips with your fave devolving into a one-woman cover band (Christmas album coming up! Oop). So, I'll stop here. <3

EDIT: i will say this, Christina has less 'hit' songs than every gurl out there, right? And yet she's had more impact, stays relevant, and is paid MORE than your faves for doing (arguably) LESS. I mean. Seriously.

irLx1fbjeJkN7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom