• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

xaosslug

This is not fair to say. I was told that this is the nature of stan base arguments and this is how it goes. I have to deal with Bargain Bey, eBey, HasBeyn, Fraudyonce, and all other messy Bey titles. But if you like Xtina and what she doing why should it matter? The dragging is fun. I mean your not alone. Roy and botty got your back.

that's not the point. Read back through the past few pages and get the FEEL of things...

An album snippet of Aura. That breakdown after the chorus sounds so different.
iGFSDy4KVmMMT.png

Oh, I'm having a vision.

PUNCH a bit.
iGFSDy4KVmMMT.png

Ch...

Ok, Bitch, I laughed.

Anyway, I did provide the tea. Beyonce has done three endorsement deals this year alone, ONE of this endorsements directly contradicts with a major endorsement Beyonce did just the year prior. And again, I'm only talking this year. That's more than Christina has ever had going at the same time. Same for Britney, while we're on the subject.

In which this teas was recalled as spoiled because both deals weren't a conflict of interest, as shown that the party interested was also in support of the same campaign.

An album snippet of Aura. That breakdown after the chorus sounds so different.
iGFSDy4KVmMMT.png

Hmmmmm, This I can deal with. I kind of like it.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
ahahahaha. She's fat, she's skinny, she says this, she says that - she's on the cover of a magazine or splashed across some website/blog. Seriously, how can you post this with any kind sincerity while posting on PopGAF? Do you have nearly every poster on ignore, or something? Dragging Christina is PopGAF's national pass time.

all because she's irrelevant, th. Right?

do you seriously think all these gurls out there would be hustling on the road like they are if they could do like Christina on any level? Kelly tried it, Mariah tried it, Nikki tried it, Rihanna tried it, Britney tried it, Triley would have tried it (but XF didn' want to pay her what she wanted), Jlo keeps at it, Demi, Kelly's been doing it. I mean.
God forbid that a popstar might actually want to record, release and tour, right?

aside: the 'mean girls' cliquishness of this thread is REALLY fucking annoying. I don't think most of you even realize you're doing it, too. -__-
To be honest I actually quite agree but let's not pretend this is an Xtina-only thing. Bey gets as much shit if not more and that gets a helluva lot more personal.

Cynosure

I do adore Crumpet, that is not a lie.
hug.gif

but it's only an iconic avatar I had to google search and decided to use as a way of saying that I missed it and prefer it much more than the one of the braindead hasbeen he's been using for a long while.

it's not like I have everyone's entire posts marked with notes saved in a database.

iozDj2oM3ZqF1.gif

royalan

In which this teas was recalled as spoiled because both deals weren't a conflict of interest, as shown that the party interested was also in support of the same campaign.

Hmmmmm, This I can deal with. I kind of like it.

Ch...clearly Michelle only voiced support because she's afraid of the illuminati.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter who is in support of what. Bey signed on to endorse sugar-filled beverages after endorsing a campaign to end obesity. The conflict of interest exists regardless of what Bey, Pepsi or Michelle says.

I mean, I could see if Bey did what Taylor Swift did when she signed an endorsement deal with Coca Cola, which was exclusively promote their diet beverage line. NoT Taylor having more integrity. Lol

I do adore Crumpet, that is not a lie.
hug.gif

but it's only an iconic avatar I had to google search and decided to use as a way of saying that I missed it and prefer it much more than the one of the braindead hasbeen he's been using for a long while.

it's not like I have everyone's entire posts marked with notes saved in a database.

iozDj2oM3ZqF1.gif

Awwww
hug.gif

I was gonna switch back soon anyway, never fear

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
That Aura snippet is not even confirmed, especially since we hear the same ending production from the demo in the Machete Kills trailer.

Stop
tumblr_m3ef5gncK11qlhg6ho1_r2_500.gif

xaosslug

God forbid that a popstar might actually want to record, release and tour, right?

fixed that for you, sis

To be honest I actually quite agree but let's not pretend this is an Xtina-only thing. Bey gets as much shit if not more and that gets a helluva lot more personal.

but I understand where all the Bey dragging comes from, fundamentally, and it's not a thread-whole pass time. Now, Christina dragging I don't get (because, she's irrelevant, right?), and it's something other fanbases COME TOGETHER in doing. It's actually kind of unsettling, tbh.

Fey

Banned
That Aura snippet was awful, hope it's fake. The vocals sounded clearer and more polished but that disgusting breakdown.

And where is this Manicure snippet......

Ch...clearly Michelle only voiced support because she's afraid of the illuminati.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter who is in support of what. Bey signed on to endorse sugar-filled beverages after endorsing a campaign to end obesity. The conflict of interest exists regardless of what Bey, Pepsi or Michelle says.

I mean, I could see if Bey did what Taylor Swift did when she signed an endorsement deal with Coca Cola, which was exclusively promote their diet beverage line. NoT Taylor having more integrity. Lol

So according to Roy it's a conflict of interest but to the people who actually are in control of the campaigns it wasn't. Gotcha :)

And you say Taylors deal would have been better? Artifical Sweeteners are not more healthy for your life, in fact they are worst.

xaosslug

I see what your talking about but isn't that kind of generalizing the whole situation instead of acknowledging that it's all fun and games?

when a bunch of peeps that stan different gurls COME TOGETHER in dragging one other gurl, on a semi-regular basis (this is not some anomalous occurrence) - especially one that's (supposedly) irrelevant w/ zero impact... it just seems WEIRD, to me. I mean

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
when a bunch of peeps that stan different gurls COME TOGETHER in dragging one other gurl, on a semi-regular basis (this is not some anomalous occurrence) - especially one that's (supposedly) irrelevant w/ zero impact... it just seems WEIRD, to me. I mean
Listen to Beautiful and let go boo.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
but I understand where all the Bey dragging comes from, fundamentally, and it's not a thread-whole pass time. Now, Christina dragging I don't get (because, she's irrelevant, right?), and it's something other fanbases COME TOGETHER in doing. It's actually kind of unsettling, tbh.

So what you seem to be saying is, you can't understand why anybody would want to drag your fave, and hence it's bad that people do it, but because you dislike Bey, it's fine that she gets pretty routinely dog piled?

I'm going to be honest, some of sympathy that I had for your observation has ebbed away.

Bladenic

!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of HAIM, their debut album came in at #1 in the UK ahead of The Miserable Experience Part 2. Queens tbh.

!!!!!!!!!

fixed that for you, sis

Eh no. You can't claim to understand Bey but can't understand Xtina. There's no reason to hate Bey besides the fact that she gets blamed for everything she had no control over. Xtina is suffering from not being worthy of her title. That's completely draggable if Bey can get dragged for 4.

3phemeral

I just heard it. Never has a garbled mess had so much promise.
iGFSDy4KVmMMT.png

LQ MANiCURE snippet

iGFSDy4KVmMMT.png
iGFSDy4KVmMMT.png
iGFSDy4KVmMMT.png

I think I like both of these. I still prefer the live version of MANiCURE, but I see where she might be going with this album version. Sounds much more old-school rock influenced than I imagined. Thi salbum is going to slay.
iWLy4yi4j0t8u.gif

a choppy mess
you can clearly make out a cut edit just after the guitar strings.

fake.
iEfIrit4AlWtB.gif

NNNnnnnnnnnn

Is it?

ibcEL4Fn3iusnt.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Eh no. You can't claim to understand Bey but can't understand Xtina. There's no reason to hate Bey besides the fact that she gets blamed for everything she had no control over. Xtina is suffering from not being worthy of her title. That's completely draggable if Bey can get dragged for 4.
Go in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom